10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's gonna be a long wait, S2 hasn't even aired yet O_O

Actually, I just realised you mean what Netflix labels as S2, never mind. Bloody Netflix!
    Nah, my Plan to Watch list is longer than my completed list, so I have plenty to keep me occupied. Plus whatever gets my interest from the new seasons (so far, put Death March on it), plus the rest of Fairy Tail to come. So Season 2 can wait. Netflix sucks anyway.

Attack on Titan 101

I sincerely hope Udo pulls through this. Looks like he's in critical condition; on page 19 you can see a gap on the right side of his head in his hair, I'm assuming his skull may be fractured. Colt's response implies he might be dead, but we can only hope! Unfortunately, Udo may not be able to get the help he needs since all of the survivors will be heading to the hospital too. Perhaps there's an army hospital they can take him to instead?

The Warhammer Titan appears to be far, one of the strongest (if not THE strongest) titans seen so far. She wields simple, yet incredibly effective abilities. With the long reach of her hammer and the relatively larger size of the hammer head (the effective weight of which - thanks to the square cube law - would be absolutely ludicrous), the resulting SHEER FORCE would be able to destroy anything in it's path. WHT is probably the only thing in existence besides cannons and explosives which could kill the Colossal Titan. Hopefully we get to see more of the WHT and it's wielder characterized!

I'm not sure where Zeke is heading off to, but since Margath sent his men to the harbor, I'm going to bet that's where the action will take place. If Zeke is working with Eren, then he's probably heading over there to intercept the ships OR infiltrate the departing convoy. If Zeke is working for Marley, then he's probably going over there to set up a defensive position and protect them, though in that case I'd imagine that Armin may be waiting to deal with the fleet regardless.

Hopefully Falco and Reiner aren't dead!

- - - Updated - - -

This year, my AotY once again goes to 3-Gatsu no Lion. It's not flashy, nor is it innovative; it's simply told with sincerity. My runner up was Katsugeki: Touken Ranbu, and I look forward to the movie! Hopefully it isn't just a recap film.

Dropped The Ancient Magus Bride at episode 8; I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've watched the show for almost three hours and I don't care what happens to these people. Elias' wendigo form is pretty cool though, and admitted I really liked the story of the young couple and the cats. The dub is solid as usual of FUNimation! I might come back to this show some day, but for now I'm going to spend my time elsewhere.

Other than that, the only notable shows this year were My Hero Academia S2 and Attack on Titan S2. MHA was great, and AoT S2 shed the pacing problems which plagued the first season. Being caught up on the manga, I eagerly look forward to seeing the latest chapters animated! Too bad that the current arc more than likely won't air on screen until at least 2020 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    So year in review I guess. As per usual, I didn't watch much of anything as it aired and am just now starting to go back and catch up so there are loads I just have not seen yet. With that in mind, here are some quick thoughts on the few series I did watch and enjoy. In no real order.

(Side note, this was a damn solid year for slice of life with a number of truly excellent series.)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai Right out the gate with what may be the best SoL of the year. Really well written with a great cast of characters.
    Gabriel DropOut Another solid SoL/Comedy. I kinda feel like it got overshadowed by Demi-chan though sadly.
    Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Yowamushi Pedal was awesome as usual. And I am not that big of a sports anime fan.
    Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Kanna-chan!!! Enough said.
    Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Easily the funniest series of the year. Such a great cast of lovable idiots.
    Renai Boukun I really liked this series but I feel like I was the only one. Guri in particular was such a fun character.
    Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 I really like the shift from a pure action series to a more mystery focused one. Looking forward to S3 later this year.
    Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season TOURNAMENT ARC!!! Man, this series is awesome. My personal AotY.
    Konohana Kitan Winner of the Aria award for most relaxing series of the year. Just an easy going, feel good series.
    Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Probably not quite as good as the first season, but Kekkai Sensen is still fantastic.
    Blend S Kaho is low-key the best girl of the year, imo.

That's pretty much all I watched this year. Now, off to catch up with all the highly regarded series that I missed, starting with Made in Abyss.

akiba's trip anime - don't think I liked this as much as a bunch of a you guys. was entertaining though.

PC was best girl. really like all the girls tbh, they all had good designs and personalities. no really bad tsunshits or ohohojousamas. since it's christmas if anyone wants the game on steam let me know your steam id so i can gift it to you. limited supply

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's more along the lines of when they all woke up he was now experiencing severe PTSD, hallucinating and afraid to sleep due to nightmares, heavily changing his personality in attempt to emulate the one he got killed in atonement.
    Getting someone killed would make anyone grow up, I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're making more Fairy Tail? Mind you, the manga ended, right? Would make sense to get more made so they can capitalise on it and finish the anime. I should maybe watch/read it at some point.

I don't think I've taken a proper look at next season, honestly. I might ignore it while I watch stuff I've still several seasons behind with lol
    Yeah, it's been confirmed for some time, but still no word on when it will be out this year. Winter is looking like a no-go, but you never know.

I haven't really watched the long-running shonen shows that a lot of people grew up on. I was introduced to anime with Dragon Ball Z, but that's it. So I don't have much to compare it to. But I found myself enjoying the characters and world of Fairy Tail much much more than that of Dragon Ball.

happy new years!

Happy New Years

They're making more Fairy Tail? Mind you, the manga ended, right? Would make sense to get more made so they can capitalise on it and finish the anime. I should maybe watch/read it at some point.

I don't think I've taken a proper look at next season, honestly. I might ignore it while I watch stuff I've still several seasons behind with lol
    they don't.

Mashima recently announced that he will work hard for the new manga.

honestly, considering how Zeref and Acnologia got treated, it's better off to lay low for at least 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overlord EP 1 is out!!!
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually find it mildly annoying that people have forgotten this. It's like any sense went out the window.
    You know what also triggers me?

People excited that Shokugeki is getting a 4th season (it's not), when the 3rd season was supposed to be two cour all along and they made it into a split cour.

People are stupid.

Last edited by bals; 2018-01-02 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/325tm32.gif[MG]
    https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2974437

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Is there a clip with sound or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is there a clip with sound or am i missing something?
    no that's just video. here's one with sound but is cut quite a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nMNw86DsRE

no that's just video. here's one with sound but is cut quite a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nMNw86DsRE
    Its pretty dam cute <3