Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You kids need something better to do than complain when a character in a game get new armor after 15 years or how old this game is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    The hipocrisy is great here. If orcs arent sexual objects to some people, but elves are?

Please, just stop it. You are out of arguments.
    Yes elves look human. Orcs have tusks are are coloured bright green.

Look I got nothing against sexy female designs. Works for Alex since she's basiclly a fertitily goddess. I just prefer my warcheif with more then a metal thong. Hard to take her seriously in metal swim wear.

Deleted
    The most pathetic individuals online are the ones who go nuts over a little bit of extra cloth on their waifus. The Sylvanas "censor" people are at the top of the pyramid.

Christ, that brown armor really clashes with the rest of her aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    This was a Mak'Gora for the mantle of Warchief. You are again contradicting yourself and I am no longer inclined to continue the conversation with you. You are contradicting yourself way too much to even bother.
    A Mak'gora that was Weapon's only....

Do...do you hear yourself right now?

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Right...

See, this is a classic case where pictures say more then words.

/thread

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I dislike it mostly because the armor doesn't match what she currently has. They should've used something like what she has in HotS with her Master Skin.

Look at how badass that is!

Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    See, this is a classic case where pictures say more then words.

/thread
    yeah 4(5?) of then are dead
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You seriosly got nithing better to complain about? Armor looks fine, the bigger issue is that she doesn't look like undead at all. No signs of rotting no scars from previous damages her body went through - now that is ridiculous and serious flaw in design.
    she is a banshee not a normal undead same as some of the new lich king death knight are nothing as gul'dan death knight
    she is not as a normal banshee but between a valkyr and a banshe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Well so is Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Well Vol'jin is dead and a troll, a race with a pretty long history at military defeats post-Mogu Empire.

I can kind of see your point with Aggramar, but he's also a Titan, a being pretty much unmatched by the mortal races and most cosmic entities.

Archimonde and Kil'Jaedan were arrogant and dead.

Grom is an orc, nuff said.

Illidan...well you got me there...but then again, idiot and jackass.
    Trolls have a pretty good regeneration so if they were pierced through armor then they'd die anyway.I can see why Trolls are fine with wearing leather like that Troll that leaped on anduin in cinematic he had some light armor andd he was a tank.

I think instead of the bright brown leather (which doesn't match the rest of the outfit imo), it could have been either a black or dark grey chain.

I made a hack-job edit of what I mean:

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Mages are different than Hunters. Specifically the powerful ones. They have shields, elementals, Armor, and more. Hunter's don't.
    What part about Sylvanas, other than the bow, leads you to think she's in ANY way a hunter class? No pet, no traps. She also has her own type of magic, as well as being a banshee.

1. She died once to fucking Godfry.
    Yes, which was one the most idiotic and stupid scenes ever created by Blizzard. It made zero sense for her to be harmed in that fashion, or for her to trust those guys to be so close to her in the first place. It was completely out of character for Sylvanas, and doesn't make any sense given her level of power and resilience.

2. Why would she care if she has the Val'kyr?
    Why does any general or chess master care about her pieces?

Also, if she could "Possess" people, then why didn't she go that to Gul'dan, and make him kill himself? -_-
    Plot armor, mostly.

But when did Sylvanas ever get close enough to Gul'dan to make that happen? Not to mention which, Gul'dan is a master of soul magic, meaning even if Sylv managed to execute her attack, it probably wouldn't work.

Regardless, it's much easier for her to possess a random elf or human to ensure her survival. Honestly, she'd be better off possessing a random soldier on the alliance, stabbing Anduin and Genn right in the neck, then going back to her original body. War over.

But then again, we go back to plot armor. So.....

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    A lot of characters in full armor are dead too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I dislike it mostly because the armor doesn't match what she currently has. They should've used something like what she has in HotS with her Master Skin.

Yeah, I agree w/ that, just remove her facial mask and that thingy on her back and it'd look really good in WoW, but... Ever her Warchief skin in HotS is better than the one in WoW because it has the correct colour pallete, like WTF?

Oh, well, I already ranted about it in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    I think instead of the bright brown leather (which doesn't match the rest of the outfit imo), it could have been either a black or dark grey chain.

I made a hack-job edit of what I mean:

Edit World of Warcraft 2020

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post

Comparing with HotS isn't fair because that game has categorically the best visual character design of any Blizzard game such that their skins regularly embarrass the efforts made by the parent IP teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    It's not the "leather piece" that's off... It's all about colours and other minor details, just look at her Warchief skin in HotS. It looks well because it's done correctly.

Deleted
    Lord's child, I must disagree with you. Sylvanas gained dignity through modesty. May she find more clothing on her journey.

Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    A lot of characters in full armor are dead too.
    RIP Original Maraad.

Man, what a waste, too. They set him up to be such a damn good character too, with real depth for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Edit World of Warcraft 2020

Or maybe the other direction entirely? XD

EDIT: Sorry, was just firing back at idiocy with idiocy. I don't think this is the direction WoW should go. TERA already has the skimpy armor MMO thing in spades.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-12-31 at 05:02 PM.