Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Its their universe(blizzards),i highly doubt wow will end with the voidlords,as long as the subs hold so will the content,new things can always be added,the naaru and the source of the light can still be an enemy,or they can make up new things,who knows what else could be out there beyond what we know so far,maybe titans were not the only superior lifeforms
    Whats your point? I am replying to him on there is no big "baddie" in BFA and that at least from what we know right now voidlords are the strongest out there we just took out the no.2 Blizzard have yet to add any other big baddie other than the Legion and Sergeras both which we have dealt with already hell we managed to kill a titan. tbh the way things happen atm in WoW I feel bad for the villains they just never have a chance the second we show up seeing as we see both horde and alliance struggle but when we are there we simply win win hell Blizzard could kill off every single lore character we got atm and in terms on how we are going to win its easy we will win the battles like we have done in legion with little to no help apart from fighting Argus in which the Pantheon aided us.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Whats your point? I am replying to him on there is no big "baddie" in BFA and that at least from what we know right now voidlords are the strongest out there we just took out the no.2 Blizzard have yet to add any other big baddie other than the Legion and Sergeras both which we have dealt with already hell we managed to kill a titan. tbh the way things happen atm in WoW I feel bad for the villains they just never have a chance the second we show up seeing as we see both horde and alliance struggle but when we are there we simply win win hell Blizzard could kill off every single lore character we got atm and in terms on how we are going to win its easy we will win the battles like we have done in legion with little to no help apart from fighting Argus in which the Pantheon aided us.

would be interesting to lose some fight in a meaninfull way and have some lasting consequences,legion started that way but it was short and you didnt rly feel the loss across the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    What do you mean it cant be 3000 years old, where are you getting this information from?
    To quote myself from page one

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The original human Kingdom Arathor expanded after the troll wars and those happened 2.800 before the opening of the dark portal officially it began expanding 2700 years ago so at that time Gilneas might have come to be, but since Kul'tiras is now an offshoot of Gilneas it should be even younger ca 2.500 years ago or so.

This is how the human kingdom looked 2.800 years ago

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...l_Wars_Map.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope i'll be able to roll a kul-tiras toon some time soon

want me a chubby rogue

Am I the only one to whom 'Kul Tiras region' and 'Zandalar region' make it sound like we will soon get Pokemon Alliance Blue and Pokemon Horde Red?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Witcher 3 vibe with the Ally zones. Big tree guys looking like Leshens.

Deleted
    I really hope the zones are not as cluttered as in the last few expansions. Current zones feel so claustrofobic and unrealistic, just give us some space while questing.

Deleted
    Sounds like a next step in graphic improve

Alliance zones look neat but Horde with trolls is a bit gross and deja vu

Deleted
    Wanna know why wow sucks.. look at the stage in some of these photos.. 4 womens? god please. Vanilla till wotlk didnt have any women in the crew.. wow was perfect

Quote Originally Posted by DonMakavelix View Post
    Wanna know why wow sucks.. look at the stage in some of these photos.. 4 womens? god please. Vanilla till wotlk didnt have any women in the crew.. wow was perfect
    man isnt sunday yet. and we got a post like this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I really hope the zones are not as cluttered as in the last few expansions. Current zones feel so claustrofobic and unrealistic, just give us some space while questing.
    plz no, what blizzard didnt since MoP is making zone feel real, and not big and open like BC/WotLK just to compensate for a flying mount.

MOP WOD AND LEGION zones feel alive and when you flying trow it on quest you can feel that the zone feel real and not just a big open space with nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    the whole Alliance vs horde on the next expansion is to fracture the alliance we form to defeat the Legion, like u said as a unit front we defeat Sargeras (well we didnt we just imprison him) and kill a weak Titan (he wasnt awake like the others, plus he was drain after been use by sargeras)

Next expansion we will probably phase Azhara and the last old god, and we going to be introduce about the void, there was a panel on blizzcon where they speak about going deep on the fight between the Light and the Void. And we got a taste of this on Alduin comic when he was old and going to phase the last battle vs the void.

U probably can like it or no, but for the look of it they already have a general plan for the story. And for the look of it Wow still have 2 more expansion to go.
    Last edited by dranlord; 2017-12-30 at 06:14 PM.

rigged poll, missing option none, not interested in any zone, the only one with a minor interest is the one with the titan thing

what convention is this from? is there a video?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMakavelix View Post
    It all started with that talentless hack Christie I-Can't-Write-To-Save-My-Own-Life Golden. Those ladies are just devs right? They have no say in what happens with the lore and that's where WoW's taken it's biggest hits.

Edit: as for the screens, I gotta say, Kul Tiras is just the drabbest thing ever and really doesn't inspire much confidence that it'll be much fun unless it has a really engaging storyline.
    Last edited by mmocc215b80cce; 2017-12-30 at 11:02 PM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nazmir is my first pick. I have a lot of questions for Bwonsamdi...

I like how the least two favorites are the two that were demo'd at BlizzCon

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    I like how the least two favorites are the two that were demo'd at BlizzCon
    Because this forum poll is a representation of the entire community right?

26k is a poor metric to go off of.

Can we see the whole thing somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sethayla View Post
    Can we see the whole thing somewhere?
    probabbly there are some Videos about blizzcon demo, but you going to need to wait till Alpha release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    They would be more likely to become a horde race since they are on Zandalar.
    I think you miss took allied for alliance in that quote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    I need one of those Apatosaurus looking guys as a Hunter pet just so I can name it Littlefoot.
    You going to make it watch it's mother die?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Am I the only one to whom 'Kul Tiras region' and 'Zandalar region' make it sound like we will soon get Pokemon Alliance Blue and Pokemon Horde Red?
    Just as long as no one picks bulbasaur lol.

3000 years? One thing I find Blizz messed up with story of Warcraft is that the 3 wars happen in a span of like 25 years, yet there's lore from thousands of years back. I feel like the wars should have been more spaced out, happened over different generations.