10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Sorry but last time i checked Goku is the main protagonist so how are they kissing Goku's ass?
    There is a wide variety of characters besides him? Vegeta is always pissed on...Gohan, the one with the potential to be the strongest of all the saiyans keeps getting downgraded after a major power boost. Goten and Trunks could be developed more, but the pink goo Vegeta copy curb stomped SS3 Gotenks in his base form.

Piccolo seems to be a lost cause...completely screwed him over in the U6/U7 tourney...and the humans aren't really going anywhere.

Point is there are lots of characters that can be developed...and though not all of them can be gods they all could get stronger...but what do they do...they give Goku a bunch of extra forms to just set him leaps and bounds above everyone. He doesn't have to be immensely more powerful than everyone else to be the main character...

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's possible that with Cell being artificially created he may not have had a soul to bring back. We've never seen Shenron bring back beings that weren't born.

Freiza has been rather disappointing. He's done about as much as Piccolo did.
    Android 8 was resurrected by Shen Long

10+ Year Old Account
    Bulma should rebuild Android 16. That'd be cool. Probably through some upgrades in there.

I wonder if Android 21 will fit into the canon of Super.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I wonder if Android 21 will fit into the canon of Super.
    I hope she does!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Android 8 was resurrected by Shen Long
    There are some sources that lead to him being human at one point.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    About Cell

1. He's never shown in Hell in the Manga, only the anime. There is no indication that he is in Hell at all
    2. Cell came from a different timeline. It hasn't been established but it's possible he is in a different Hell than the one that exists of our timeline
    3. It is canon that bad souls go to hell to have the evil cleansed from their souls before being reincarnated. The reason Frieza is still in hell is stated either during the movie or anime (I forget which) - that he was too stubborn to accept the process and therefore hasn't been reincarnated.

But most importantly

4. Frieza is far beyond Cell in terms of power now. Cell is smart but since killing isn't allowed, his regenerative properties aren't useful. He offers nothing that Frieza doesn't offer on a far grander scale. Besides, there's clearly a story developing with Frieza. He's plotting. What would Cell's story be? He can't compete with any of the Earth Warriors now. Chances are that even Piccolo could best him. Frieza can put up a fight against both Goku and Frieza (especially as he has mastered the stamina drain of his golden form) and if he gets rid of the gods then Beerus isn't a problem. If Cell were in the same position, what chance does he stand?

damn, everybody loves Android 21.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    About Cell

1. He's never shown in Hell in the Manga, only the anime. There is no indication that he is in Hell at all
    2. Cell came from a different timeline. It hasn't been established but it's possible he is in a different Hell than the one that exists of our timeline
    3. It is canon that bad souls go to hell to have the evil cleansed from their souls before being reincarnated. The reason Frieza is still in hell is stated either during the movie or anime (I forget which) - that he was too stubborn to accept the process and therefore hasn't been reincarnated.

But most importantly

4. Frieza is far beyond Cell in terms of power now. Cell is smart but since killing isn't allowed, his regenerative properties aren't useful. He offers nothing that Frieza doesn't offer on a far grander scale. Besides, there's clearly a story developing with Frieza. He's plotting. What would Cell's story be? He can't compete with any of the Earth Warriors now. Chances are that even Piccolo could best him. Frieza can put up a fight against both Goku and Frieza (especially as he has mastered the stamina drain of his golden form) and if he gets rid of the gods then Beerus isn't a problem. If Cell were in the same position, what chance does he stand?
    The guys who can create multiple copies of himself plus has the DNA of both Vegeta and Goku is somehow weaker than frisbee, ok

If i remember correctly he have the DNA of Frieza as well, overall he should be superior to saiyans and Frieza, but Frieza is far better villain in my eye than Cell

10+ Year Old Account
    But most importantly
    Cell has Zenkai though. Coming back from his explosion on King Kai's planet he went to near Super Saiyan 2 levels of power. I'm sure with his saiyan biology he could learn Blue as well.

About Cell

But most importantly

But cell has DNA from every z Fighter(minus buu) plus freezer wich is like a fusion from all Characters - > should also have atleast one more transformation/Form if He trains (He never trained, just Absorbed humans and two Androids)

- - - Updated - - -

And cell loves to fight thanks to Saiyan DNA, freezer did nothing so far

Cell can be strong but he is lame af.

Frieza has a history with Saiyans and great chemistry, not to mention he is way better as a villain.

the only reason why he is loved because he pushed Gohan to SSJ2.

nothing else is appealing about him.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-31 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Gohan, the one with the potential to be the strongest of all the saiyans keeps getting downgraded after a major power boost.
    It's pretty obvious that Dragon Balls poster child (Goku) is always gonna be the strongest saiyan.

Same for Naruto or One Piece, after some asspulls they're the strongest ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Dragon Balls poster child (Goku) is always gonna be the strongest saiyan.

Just annoying how they screw over other characters just to make it so painfully obvious he is the strongest, why does everyone have to be a joke for him to be the strongest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would having the dna of every character be important when every character is already present? We've seen multi form tien, solar flares, long arms and death beams. Cell being able to do them means nothing if the others are already there.

Super has asspulled power levels but a zenkai doesn't sufficiently explain Cell. Besides, there was only a handful of hours until the tournament at the point of recruiting Frieza. Now assuming Cell is 1. In hell at all and 2. In our hell, you'd have to somehow have him power up an incomprehensible amount in no time at all. Even Frieza needed months for his asspull of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku went from 400 to 150 million in like a year and some days. 400 to 9001 in a year and 9001 to 150 million(as a ssj1) in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Cell can be strong but he is lame af.

Frieza has a history with Saiyans and great chemistry, not to mention he is way better as a villain.

the only reason why he is love because he pushed Gohan to SSJ2.

nothing else is appealing about him.
    Personally I'd rather see Cell, but that's only from Freiza continuously coming back and him getting a little boring. In this arc he's done close to nothing, and at this point Yamcha probably could have done more, and I'm not strictly talking about how many people they take out.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

Except in Naruto every character, minus most side ones and Sakura, got asspulls to be the strongest, or some of the strongest. For Naruto it's also hard for many characters as Naruto has 30+ characters that could fight, large rosters like that always leave people out. One Piece there really isn't any ass pulls as to why that is, but I could go on as to why there are some issues in the fighting in general.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Plus there was a reason why Naruto was so strong and his power progression was almost never ass pulled and always followed after training that explained exactly what he was trying to achieve.
    tbf Gohan, Vegeta and Goku were achieving forms via training as well, (well, except SSJG and UI although they were explained as well).

not to mention Goku and Vegeta are training for 40+years basically.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-31 at 06:31 PM.

True but the storytelling is different. Naruto went to train to become a Sage, then you see him be a Sage and use a dozen new moves (which you saw used to a lesser degree in a previous arc). Goku trains for a year and he . . . uses the same techniques
    oh yeah, we need some new techniques.

it's the same ol Kamehameha.

I never read or watched Naruto (well a few chapters) but I dropped it immediately because I hate ninjas.

They are not really ninjas, they are combat mages.
    well, yeah but they look like ninjas to me.

not saying it's trash series by any means.

I just don't like it.

same with One Piece (freaking pirates).