Exclamation What exactly does haste do for my Havoc DH?

I know it lowers the CD on blade dance but what about things like gcd and all that? The reason I ask is my haste is really low right now at 15%. My crit is at 60% and mastery at 35%.

It lowers your GCD and increases your auto-attack speed.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    It lowers your GCD and increases your auto-attack speed.
    this, and haste is not THAT important cause when you get the 4 piece every eyebeam gives you haste for some time
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    this, and haste is not THAT important cause when you get the 4 piece every eyebeam gives you haste for some time
    with higher haste you have higher uptime on trinkets (especially scourgewing) but too much haste means losing other stats so there is a cap

haste is good for t20 blade dance/felblade build, but as demonic we are global locked again so haste is sort of backseat

Ok so my understanding is... our global lock on every single ability just moves faster with T21 4 pc "Betrayer's Fury" so we can spam the chaos strike button even faster. (Somehow it doesn't always feel that way though). There are times it feels like I can get in double the amount of chaos strikes in a certain amount of time and at others not so much. My DH current haste is 18%. When I started out with the set I was at 15% so that might be making up for the difference in playstyle feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarre View Post
    Ok so my understanding is... our global lock on every single ability just moves faster with T21 4 pc "Betrayer's Fury" so we can spam the chaos strike button even faster. (Somehow it doesn't always feel that way though). There are times it feels like I can get in double the amount of chaos strikes in a certain amount of time and at others not so much. My DH current haste is 18%. When I started out with the set I was at 15% so that might be making up for the difference in playstyle feel.
    that much haste wont make much of a difference. id boil your experiences down to RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    that much haste wont make much of a difference. id boil your experiences down to RNG
    So then what is our t21 4pc doing now. It's an 8s window..... are you telling me that this haste we get is entirely passive and nothing to act on? I am now asking the same question as the player who started this thread I guess.

When combined with Anger of the Half Giants it should greatly increase resource generation since you'll be auto-attacking so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    When combined with Anger of the Half Giants it should greatly increase resource generation since you'll be auto-attacking so much.
    If chaos blades spec and yes haste helps chaos blades a great deal. If we took demonic appetite then the additional AA does nothing.

Actually I'm reminding myself how haste works with demonic. We go Meta when we EB. Meta has built in 25% haste. Add the 4 pc 25% haste plus your own default haste and you have 75%+ haste. There are other haste buffs as well. So yea the haste does way more than help AA, it helps you CS/Anih much faster.

If you use any sort of addon that tracks how much haste you have watch how it skyrockets past 75.. even to 100 or over when you use EB.
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2018-01-03 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarre View Post
    So then what is our t21 4pc doing now. It's an 8s window..... are you telling me that this haste we get is entirely passive and nothing to act on? I am now asking the same question as the player who started this thread I guess.
    sims say mastery wins out after crit. we dont get much from haste beyond a few auto attacks.

Depends on your build.
    For the Demonic Build, it doesn't do too much. It does appear to speed up the channeling of Eye Beam if not mistaking, along with faster auto attacks, and faster GCDs. Every second for that eye beam to hurry the hell up and finish for your 4pc haste buff before some massive damage mechanic shows up under your feet is precious, but not more precious then mastery.

For a CB build, its a tad more useful. If I'm not mistaken, looks to be lower CD on FB, faster auto attacks (which means more fury regen), lower glaive CD, along with what was mentioned for demonic builds.

Oh and lower CD on Blade Dance/Sweep for you lucky people who have a high ilvl version of the old tier set. or just happen to be in a good long AoE situation.