Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You haven't noticed that they go silent during Christmas every single year?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Did the entire WoW Team collectively take 4 Weeks of holidays?

Nothing about BfA. No Beta date. Not even Alpha rumors. No release Date. No 7.3.5 release date or Allied Races infos beyond Datamining. No infos about 12+ months of Antorus.

No infos about BfA raids or meaningful systems.

No news about current state of class Balance in Antorus which needs urgent attention from Blizzard.
    What about class balance needs attention again? DoT classes are good on cleave fights and water is still wet. Buisness as usual.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's almost as if employees in most workplaces have the Christmas Holidays off isn't it?
    The OP must think that they are all robots over at Blizzard..

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    For the news-orientated among us, it's a drag to be cut off over the holidays. I know it hit me hard 2 years ago, when I had gotten deep into WoW news, and became aware of the holiday break.

But yeah, as the others have stated, the Blizz Holiday Break is normal. It happens every year. And allows these guys to catch a break and avoid emotional meltdown like Metzen got, for a while longer. It's not so bad. And after Legion's steady stream of content, I'd say they've earned their break.
    http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=RBG&faction=

There's just a bit over 800 people across all regions above 2k rating in RBGs. What kind of a break you are talking about? The PvP team has been taking a break for 2 expansions now. We want answers and we want them now - the game is in dire straits.

It's 31st of December. Get a life

7+ Year Old Account

Nothing about BfA. No Beta date. Not even Alpha rumors. No release Date. No 7.3.5 release date or Allied Races infos beyond Datamining. No infos about 12+ months of Antorus.

No news about current state of class Balance in Antorus which needs urgent attention from Blizzard.
    Except we got a fuck ton of interviews and a fair amount of info. Then they omfg did take a holiday. Cause its fucking Christmas mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=RBG&faction=

There's just a bit over 800 people across all regions above 2k rating in RBGs. What kind of a break you are talking about? The PvP team has been taking a break for 2 expansions now. We want answers and we want them now - the game is in dire straits.
    I really don't care about your PvP minigame. But by all means, turn a thread asking about the holiday break into your personal platform of "Blizz Sucks, here's why".

Damn did OP derp hard on that one, amarite?

As many have said before, It's the Holidays. The world comes to a crawl between December 20th to Jan. 1st.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

This thread happens every year.

My company is the same way. Starting the week of Thanksgiving through the end of the year, at any given time, half the workforce is out. We don't get anything done. People let their paid time off accumulate and take off December. I would too, but I like to use my time on a sunny beach in the Caribbean in July.

Every time I see a thread like this, I have to assume the people complaining don't have jobs, and have never actually worked a real job. I simply cannot comprehend that anyone who has ever worked for a living could have failed to notice that most employers operate on a skeleton crew from Thanksgiving through to New Year.

Americans just have too much holiday.. only free days i had were 24-26 and 31-1. Every other day is a standard work day, but hey blizzard is milkin so much money they can take their 4 weeks off. Np

Jan 2nd is a Tues, bet that's when get a 7.3.5 release date
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I mean they've been silent for over a year now as a collective. They post in only the most useless threads, we've seen 3 posts in Class Development in the last 9 months. So much for them working on "improved communication".

Pretty much yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    its a shame the poor CS reps get shit on during the holidays while the others get to sit at home drinking nog and relaxing.

They're taking the same communication break they do every single year. The same break they've taken every year since forever.

I'm pretty sure the only exception was right before BC, when beta was still going on during the holidays.

They've never repeated that.

10+ Year Old Account

It is called, holidays - it happens every year. There was a blue post about it before. Take it easy, slow down, give people time for their lives.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets all hammer some nails into our genitals.