Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    cool thanks for the completely irrelevant gigantic picture rcshaggy
    He does that a lot.

Are those old or new model Silithid?

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Brother, considering Saurfangs model is being updated in 7.3.5 it is safe to assume that upright orcs will be added in 7.3.5 as well.
    How are those two things related? Saurfang is clearly using a custom NPC model. Saurfang's NPC model update to me seems about as relevant to the playable orc model back straightening as Baine and Nathanos' new model updates.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Thanks for the completely irrelevant post, scrublord
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    How are those two things related? Saurfang is clearly using a custom NPC model. Saurfang's NPC model update to me seems about as relevant to the playable orc model back straightening as Baine and Nathanos' new model updates.
    The upright orcs will share the same skeleton as saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Thanks for the completely irrelevant post, scrublord
    I grew up Horde, and as a proud orc shaman I cant understand these people. "ooh we blew up your city and killed everyone you care about but thats no reason to be angry" "oh we destroyed your entire country and murdered your son, but get over it" "Oh we invade foreign countries and melt, torture and mind control our victims but the Alliance were negligent and accidentally sent Tauren into dangerous territory. THEY are the evil ones" The players hate hypocrites more than murderers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a nice picture. He's just trying to add to the discussion in his own special way. Enjoy the eyegasm of graphical excellence and be thankful he's here to lighten our minds from the walls of text these forums tend to be...

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Man, there is no way. I want this so bad

- - - Updated - - -

WEE BOY 7.3.5 12/30/18
    there is not 30 months in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    there is not 30 months in a year.
    Maybe it's some other calendar that has 31 12-13 day months. Or it's just MM/DD/YY.

New headcanon: The US uses said 31 month calendar. Independence Day is now on the 7th of April.
    Last edited by huth; 2017-12-31 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Maybe it's some other calendar that has 31 12-13 day months. Or it's just MM/DD/YY.

New headcanon: The US uses said 31 month calendar. Independence Day is now on the 6th of April.
    So is a 2nd of Noctember a confirmed release date now? Can't wait...

Madness will consume you!!!

Jeeze the thread's already at 60k replies and the Alpha doesn't even have a date yet.

Afair Legion's was bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Afair Legion's was bigger.
    It may have been bigger, but the point in time at which Alpha released for Legion, we were much earlier in that thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Because I like when some things are scarce and bring prestige for the player.
    aka you are a special snowflake with nothing to show in RL so you need something virtual to show for? get out!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    aka you are a special snowflake with nothing to show in RL so you need something virtual to show for? get out!
    Nah, I don't really own anything of worth in-game. I just like the concept. So sod off.
    Also aren't special snowflakes people who want everything for free? Or are that the commies? LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I don't like timed exclusives either, but you are being a bit of an asshole for no reason.
    He's probably mad because no group wants him and doesn't even fulfill requirements for LFR.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-12-31 at 06:27 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I don't like timed exclusives either, but you are being a bit of an asshole for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nah, a special snowflake is someone who wants to feel unique and special. Exclusive. Wanting to stand out from others. Has nothing to do with getting things.
    But thats just nature of the world, some people stand out because they are better than the others. We arent equal.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Nah, I don't really own anything of worth in-game. I just like the concept. So sod off.
    Also aren't special snowflakes people who want everything for free? Or are that the commies? LUL
    He's probably mad because no group wants him and doesn't even fulfill requirements for LFR.
    Thanks for proving my point special snowflake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    you obviously dont read Drekmar much in this thread....

- - - Updated - - -

But thats just nature of the world, some people stand out because they are better than the others. We arent equal.
    but in WoW we are supposed to be. mounts shouldnt be for the devs only....

but in WoW we are supposed to be. mounts shouldnt be for the devs only....
    Idk what got the devs to do with this.
    But we have equal opportunity in WoW, black qiraji was available to you too during AQ opening. It's your own fault for missing it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Idk what got the devs to do with this.
    But we have equal opportunity in WoW, black qiraji was available to you too during AQ opening. It's your own fault for missing it.
    Mate. No one is talking about the fucking original Black Qiraji Battle Tank.

Scarab Lords, even those that cheesed it and killed all prestige, can keep it. And their title.

This is about a new model, with no relation other than color scheme and skeleton.