10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks lose! Saints lose! Panthers lose! Falcons win and clinch playoff spot! What a way to start 2018!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Del Rio HC #2 to be canned so far.
    Beat me to it, he just had his final presser, visibly upset, thanked everyone for the opportunity.

Looks like we're getting Gruden. Forgive my lack of enthusiasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck. Bengals might have just killed the ravens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Holy fuck. Bengals might have just killed the ravens.
    Dalton Dalton'd!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravens have to pull out a miracle to stay in the postseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breesus reclaimed his season completion percentage record. Ended at 72.01. Fuckin amazing.

What the actual fuck was that shit defense?

10+ Year Old Account
    The streak is dead.

Long live the streak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, just tuned in Redzone channel to see the last bit of the Ravens loss and the Bills making it. Congratulations Bills fans!

Still amazes me what Brees has done since his shoulder injury. He wasn't anywhere close to as good as he is when he was in San Diego.

Bills making the playoffs despite basically throwing away 1 game is pretty good too. Didn't think both AFC wild card teams would even make it to .500 but both are 9-7.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 new playoff teams this season compared to last. Pretty amazing when people complain so much about things not changing.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Three NFC South teams in the playoffs, that seems somewhat a lot, not sure if I remember a division having more than 2.
    Honestly, I knew Carolina playing the way they did against Tampa wasn't going to cut it against Atlanta. Reminds me week 17 in the 2014 season. NFC South was NFC Shit division and both Atlanta and Carolina needed the week 17 for a "win and in" situation. Carolina destroyed them like 34-3, but their record was still ass at 7-8-1.

They're going to have to play a whole lot better to do damage in the playoffs, but odds have been against us before, so we will just have to keep pounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    #billsmafia

lets go smash some tables

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    #billsmafia

lets go smash some tables
    I can't wait for videos of their tailgating. If they jump onto tables from a bus during the regular season, playoffs will be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Honestly, I knew Carolina playing the way they did against Tampa wasn't going to cut it against Atlanta. Reminds me week 17 in the 2014 season. NFC South was NFC Shit division and both Atlanta and Carolina needed the week 17 for a "win and in" situation. Carolina destroyed them like 34-3, but their record was still ass at 7-8-1.

They're going to have to play a whole lot better to do damage in the playoffs, but odds have been against us before, so we will just have to keep pounding.
    The defense may keep us in the game but we need to get on fire on offense to have a chance, but I'm not very optimistic about it. Also grats the Panthers North (aka Bills) for making the playoffs.

I don't even know what to say. More than anything I'm happy for Kyle Williams.

Also, Andy Dalton is the MVP for the Bills, lol.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    The defense may keep us in the game but we need to get on fire on offense to have a chance, but I'm not very optimistic about it. Also grats the Panthers North (aka Bills) for making the playoffs.
    Once Cam gets frustrated, might as well call it game over. He plays like absolute shit if he gets flustered.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Once Cam gets frustrated, might as well call it game over. He plays like absolute shit if he gets flustered.
    Yep, and today was one the worst I've ever seen him play with the exception of that touchdown drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I don't even know what to say. More than anything I'm happy for Kyle Williams.

Also, Andy Dalton is the MVP for the Bills, lol.
    Honestly? I think you can upset the Jaguars. You play disciplined and your offense can usually run the ball to the outside. That's a recipe for success. I think these Jags are a bit full of themselves with nothing achieved yet, and I think they can be had if they get too cocky about this game against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I can't wait for videos of their tailgating. If they jump onto tables from a bus during the regular season, playoffs will be something else.
    Lots of dildos on national TV