Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Elune is the Supreme Kai of our universe.
    yeah something like that lol

Xal made a reference to Elune called her the "upstart goddess". For the moment, my best guess is that Elune was some lesser void lord that rebelled against her society and created the universe we live in, and the void lords are trying to enter that universe.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    We might not know what she is

But we all know she wants some deer
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what the lore says, she wants some deer.

Could she be the world soul of Azeroths moon?

I just pulled that out of my arse plus iam not sure if Azeroth even has a moon but seeing that moon eclipse when ysera died maybe it has more power than we know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    Could she be the world soul of Azeroths moon?

I just pulled that out of my arse plus iam not sure if Azeroth even has a moon but seeing that moon eclipse when ysera died maybe it has more power than we know.
    According to Blizzard, Elune is a "true" goddess. I don't think world souls or titans are considered as such
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Elune, and where she came from: Blizzard.

Her purpose: She die by my blade as some random ass fucking Quest mob.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Elune, and where she came from: Blizzard.

Her purpose: She die by my blade as some random ass fucking Quest mob.
    I already killed you 4 times this reset. You in mythic mode though, rough. Never tried, maybe in BfA. Maybe you are Elune? Twist.

Elune is the living essence of light and shadow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i dont think there is any light lord or light lady for that matter, because this contradicts the lore, the light doesnt have a will or gods that rule over it, if this was the case then the light would only be given to those found worthy and such, evil light wielders like members of the scarlet crusade wouldnt exist
    Define evil

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Define evil
    that wield the light for something is not right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    that wield the light for something is not right
    Define right?

Point I'm making is a good and right are relative whats good and right to you may not be good and right to some one else. Every one has there own definition of good and right. Here's the funny thing there's been nearly no evil deed be one by man that some one didn't first think they were doing the right thing. Even nazi Germany thought they were the good guy's

For Warcraft standards, I think “good” is essentially: anything that wants us to keep living for the others’ own benefit. Eg, Varian unselfishly sacrificing himself to save everyone on that airship.

Prior to Legion, lore was essentially written that the Nauru were always helpful and just wanted to help the Draenei. Now we know, that while our interests align the vast majority of the time, they don’t really care for us.

That’s how I think Blizzard is going to present Elune if they ever add her and how I would like it. Helpful mostly, but doesn’t really care for us like other mortals do. And because of that we may need to make a piñata out of her if she tries to make a piñata out of us.

/maybe

She's a naaru of some sort.

In the Night Elf necropolis above Suramar there's a set of wind chimes that literally says when the wind blows through them they make the same sound she does and they play the naaru sound effect.

So I suppose primordial being of the light or light-lord would also make sense.

I think Elune used to be a major figure of the Void that rebelled and turned into a Light AND Shadow entity.

Not. Another. ELUNE. THREAD!!!! Are people trying to get a rise out of me or something? Is elune a void god? Is elune azeroth? Is elune the earth mother? Is elune arthass secret homosexual lover? Is elune a naaru? Is elune secretly gene shalit? You know a character is boring and just terrible when people need to make up unreasonable theories all the time
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Not. Another. ELUNE. THREAD!!!! Are people trying to get a rise out of me or something? Is elune a void god? Is elune azeroth? Is elune the earth mother? Is elune arthass secret homosexual lover? Is elune a naaru? Is elune secretly gene shalit? You know a character is boring and just terrible when people need to make up unreasonable theories all the time
    ok, go take your pills now

When Light and Void Crashed upon each others, it made the universe who is a mix of Light and void power.

elune is probably the first being born from such a fusion, she might be a spirit of Balance, a mix of both light and void, trying to no side to one side. the fate of the universe is her fate. She will probably fall to the void if the void triumph , or to the light if the light triumph, that's why she created the Naaru, to keep balance against the Old gods and the void creature spawned from the void.

She'll probalby pass away because she will fall to the void, and someone need to take the flame ( illidan? ) like Kerrigan and the Xel'Naga....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    You are right

UNLEASH THE SYLVANAS THREADS