Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.
    No but there's no reason bitching about common knowledge, it was never going to be in 2017.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No but there's no reason bitching about common knowledge, it was never going to be in 2017.
    Did I say it was?

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Did I say it was?
    "Wish they would hurry up with zone scaling" heavily implies you feel like they are behind schedule and it should be released already.

Patches take time, specially ones with something big, besides, all the signs have always pointed to the New Year, and since ptr, pointed to the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan.

It's coming take a chill pill.

(Seriously, did ANYONE think 7.3.5 would drop in 2017?)
    The same people that kept thinking yearly expansions would happen, so not anybody with a functioning brain.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    "Wish they would hurry up with zone scaling" heavily implies you feel like they are behind schedule and it should be released already.
    Doesn't imply anything. Just means I'm waiting impatiently. I didn't even say 2017. It won't even be 2017 in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Pointless for me to care about until they add allied races.
    This. Like hell I need another character without something new going on. Even new race is barely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Pointless for me to care about until they add allied races.
    Same here. I can't bring myself to level another character from scratch. I'll level a void elf or zandalari troll but that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well don't hang me in a tree if I'm wrong, but iirc the 7.3.5 patch has some stuff for the call of the scarab event, which is january 21st so.. hopefully we'll have that patch with the zone scaling!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Outland is the death of alts. I'm happy I can skip it with the upcoming patch, and jump right into Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    so you wanna level painfully slow but you have zero patience to wait for it? gotcha....
    The "painful" thing about leveling to me is that I spend more time traveling between zones than actually going through them due to out-leveling, even when doing Iron Man.

It's not about having "zero patience", it's about feeling like it's no use leveling alts when we're still stuck with a lackluster experience. I have 4 characters stuck at level 60 because I blatantly refuse to do Outland ever again, something that'll be remedied with the zone scaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit, it doesn't "heavily imply" that. It's clear as day that the OP is impatient for them to put out the patch, nothing more and nothing less.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-01 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I just want them to give me those 6 character slots already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    That's the thing that keeps me from leveling my christmas break char. Gimme scaling now
    Saaaaaame I have so many alts I'm ready to level and I haven't been bothering because they are either A. the perfect level for doing zones I want to be able to fully complete and make the most of or B. on another server and will be deleted and remade on my proper server group when I get those 12 extra slots (6 each for my original realm and the one connected to it!). I keep logging on with the urge to play and to quest but I only have 100s to level right now if I leave the ones I really want to level alone so I end up logging off =(
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

If people don't care how long they take to level but what to do each zone fully why don't you just do the quests while grey? Seems like a win/win. Takes you ages and you complete the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Outland is the death of alts. I'm happy I can skip it with the upcoming patch, and jump right into Northrend.
    Ehh...I found Outland to be not so bad. Heirlooms and such, you can get to Northrend before you even leave HFP. Just do all the quests and use LFD while you do.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    If people don't care how long they take to level but what to do each zone fully why don't you just do the quests while grey? Seems like a win/win. Takes you ages and you complete the zone.
    ... How can it be a "win/win" when you're literally spending time without gaining experience...?

The win/win is, quite obviously one would imagine, for the experience to be balanced in such a way that you DON'T need to gimp yourself in order to experience the zones... something that'll come along soon enough with the scaling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Saaaaaame I have so many alts I'm ready to level and I haven't been bothering because they are either A. the perfect level for doing zones I want to be able to fully complete and make the most of or B. on another server and will be deleted and remade on my proper server group when I get those 12 extra slots (6 each for my original realm and the one connected to it!). I keep logging on with the urge to play and to quest but I only have 100s to level right now if I leave the ones I really want to level alone so I end up logging off =(
    As soon as I am able to get those 6 slots, I'll be restoring two alts, ready to level! Haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..