Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being around 6 foot or just over is quite good because you're taller than most without looking lanky, also the height where clothes tend to fit best. You're also at a height where getting a decent body oisn't too intensive.

Not to me it isn't.

Take Tom Cruise for example. His face + body, charisma, voice etc. I find him more attractive than most actors.
    My love interests have been both taller and shorter than myself as well.

Everyone's got measurements on what they are attracted to in a potential partner though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchie View Post
    No need to feel bad. Everyone has a make or break characteristic or two that they use when filtering out potential partners. I don't care about height but I will never date an unfit woman so I can't complain either.
    "Unfit" you can say fatties you know. You don't want to date a fatty

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    1m88 is not tall....
    Yes it is lmao it's taller than 99% of people where I am

194cm here, and while my height hasn't hurt me, it certainly isn't enough on its own to draw in womanly attention.

Fight me, manlets!

everything else being equal, being taller than average is an advantage

it's not about whether you prefer humor or whatever else to height

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if it's the height of all your money stacked up.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I hope not. I am only 5'10 :P

Damn my short family and their genes :P
    5'10 isn't short, it's average/even tall ish

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    I don't think I could date a man who is same height as me but I don't know if I would call it one of the most important factors.
    6' 2" here

hello there.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the replies here are really just ridiculous... Won't even consider a guy that's the same height(let alone shorter...)

Even with everyone being entitled to their own opinion and all.. yadda yadda

It's patheticly shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    Some of the replies here are really just ridiculous... Won't even consider a guy that's the same height(let alone shorter...)

It's patheticly shallow.
    Would you date a woman who weighed more than you did?

Height is the most important visual thing about a man.

Women are incredibly affected by it in terms of sexual attractiveness, especially at first sight.

A woman would rather meet a guy that is tall, ugly and poor than a guy who is short, pretty and self sufficient.

"One of the most", yes, it is, for most women.

"The most", no, that all important criteria is the size of a man's wallet.

That's universal.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Would you date a woman who weighed more than you did?
    It's not really the same thing, but sure why not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I think part of it is perception that the male who is seen as the protector of the family should look like he could provide that protection. I'm not speaking so much as literal as I am instinctual. Personally, I find it more attractive to find a man who is about a head taller than me. I don't like too tall or too short. I don't see it as shallow to describe what you find yourself attracted to. It's the equivalent of boob size or hair color, height and weight, habits and interests. If you don't like reading, dating someone who does nothing but read won't be attractive. If you like gaming and the other doesn't, it's not a turn on. If you are 6' and you like someone who is taller, dating someone who is 5'8" won't do it for you.

Ever notice guys who are usually really quick to defend their taste in a woman's weight or skin color usually aren't as quick to defend a woman's taste in height?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    "One of the most", yes, it is, for most women.

"The most", no, that all important criteria is the size of a man's wallet.

That's universal.
    I had no problem with women even when I was a poor college student. My financial status has had very little effect on my romantic life. Making good money now has affected the status of the women I date, but it hasn't increased or decreased the amount of interest from women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giresunx View Post
    5'10 isn't short, it's average/even tall ish
    I dont know. Have you seen the size of kids now days there was once where I actually felt talll now days it seems 6'5 is the average :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    There is actually a surgery for it, just FYI. It’s expensive and a painful process, but it exists.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. I’m not really like her, but it’s cool. I’m trying to think who on TV most resembles me. My husband says that sarcastic, sorta mean chick from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but I haven’t seen it enough to know. My older sister has always said Leela from Futurama reminds her of me, so maybe a cross between them, lol.
    Yep just like Marsha "But, Jane you don't have any friends" lol that look.

Come on Winter there are no lamps at your house without shade.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

from my understanding it's a bit more complicated than height matters or doesn't matter

while lacking height is severely limiting to one's attractiveness being very tall might even be considered negative for some women

there's also implication with the woman's height: usually women prefer men roughly 10cm taller than them while a man being shorter than them is a 'letdown'

regardless attractiveness is a matter of multiple factors and one can compensate lacking in any single one of them with others

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post

It's patheticly shallow.
    Evolutionary biology. Shallow doesn't matter.