Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Suprised Mohammed isn’t on the list
    US list.. not EU list

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Well everyone will call Lightning Light for short. And everyone agrees Megan is the most beautiful and awesome name in the world.
    Ah yes, good ol light. The pudgy kid with the hormonal imbalance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Ah yes, good ol light. The pudgy kid with the hormonal imbalance.
    Nope good looking Light with the killer smile.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be the perfect name for Children. Or a Pet

1. Coden
    2. Okama
    3. Lightning
    4. Thunder
    5. Megan

Uhhh, which ever one you attach the most personal value to?

I mean, there's kinda like no answer here.

I personally, for my daughter(s)..

Emily
    Natalie
    Nicole

I named a Husky/German Shepard mix puppy I had years ago Isis, after the Egyptian Goddess, because she had a black marking between her eyes that was in the shape of a bird.
    I loved that dog.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

No Khaleesi? weird,was hot for awhile.
    Personally I like Saoirse and Christina, and from the list Greyson and Jett and Juno
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Spartacus for male.

Brunhilde for female.

If I had kids, these would be their names.

My dogs have always had “human” names.
    Bridget, Sally, Stella, Maggie, Sampson and Alex

1. Coden
    2. Okama
    3. Lightning
    4. Thunder
    5. Megan
    In some post-apocapyptic fallout world future, there will be raiders organizing blood sport fighting rings. Where hopefuls can sign up and be beaten senselessly, permanently losing limbs and whatnot for the enjoyment of the savage, bloodthirsty crowd. At one particular point in time, this ranking will be the hall of fame lineup. These will be the fighters that have immortalized their fame by pleasing the crowd in the blood sport. With names like Lightning and Thunder (they're twins), Coden the Brutalizer, and Okama the Invisible Ninja - they're all feral killers you desperately do not want to meet in a dark back alley, combat ring, or anywhere really.

And then there is Megan. The sweet, innocent girlie who for some reason manages to not only survive, but seemingly thrive in the company of these murderous fiends. I can't say for sure what's her gig, but if I were a betting man, I'd place all my bottlecaps on this one. There is something excessively frightening about a rabbit enjoying life in a lions den.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

My cat's name was Stanley, named after Evil King Stan in Okage: Shadow King, Stanley Hihat Trinidad XIV. Probably wouldn't name a human child that, but I really liked it for my cat.

My favorite names for girls are Helen and Claudia. Boy names I like Lyle and used to love Forest, but thanks to "Forest Gump" it's basically unusable now unless you're wanting to troll your son.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Classical names only for children. None of those millennial trend names you so often hear (varies per country of course).

7+ Year Old Account
    Boys:
    -Nikola
    -Alex
    -Constantine
    -Vuk
    -Milos
    -Nemanja

Girls:
    -Katarina
    -Jelena
    -Sophia
    -Ana
    -Milica
    -Tijana

Pets:

female:
    -Bella
    -Maggie
    -Lola

male:
    -Buddy
    -Jasper
    -Oliver

Formerly known as Arafal

My dog is named Pixel. My next one will be called either Truco (spanish card game) or Byte (pun intended).

As for children I really liked Isis for a girl, but I believe it is not a good name nowadays, unfortunately, thanks terrorists x.x
    For a boy I really like Oliver.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    Backward? Well, obviously not from the retarded states of wannabe freedom. Allowing names like Leviathan and Cheese is absolutely ridiculous. Congratulations for fucking your kids future. You can find so many absurd press articles about this topic you really lose your hope in humanity. You can name your pets however you want but at least give your children a chance to lead a normal life.
    I notice you avoided his question with a small rant.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

One of my cats was named Isis. I call her Lella now (roughly translates to "Little one"). The other one is still called Ceasar. My Mom's dog is Enzo, her cat is Zorro.

For humans I think it's best to stick with "normal" names (thinking of bullying), like Josephine for a girl.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    Backward? Well, obviously not from the retarded states of wannabe freedom. Allowing names like Leviathan and Cheese is absolutely ridiculous. Congratulations for fucking your kids future. You can find so many absurd press articles about this topic you really lose your hope in humanity. You can name your pets however you want but at least give your children a chance to lead a normal life.

Who is to say a name is weird.... its a matter of opinion, taste, religion maybe, upbringing.

if a name keeps you from success, you weren't meant to have it or you dont deserve it.

Anyone who would accept the kind of censorship is a weak minded person.

10+ Year Old Account

1. Coden
    2. Okama
    3. Lightning
    4. Thunder
    5. Megan

"Collins?"

Who the fuck names a girl "Collins?" Or "Ellington"?

Who the fuck is allowing Millennials to name their children? They clearly can't handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Just picking random Surnames as given names. The ones for girls sound especially terrible. Like Remington - do you like your gun that much you have to name your baby girl after your weapon.
    It's a reminder for any boyfriends of what I'm reaching for if they mistreat my daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Logan
    There's only one man who can have that name now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    My dog is named Pixel. My next one will be called either Truco (spanish card game) or Byte (pun intended).

As for children I really liked Isis for a girl, but I believe it is not a good name nowadays, unfortunately, thanks terrorists x.x
    For a boy I really like Oliver.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Great, now I have no good names remaining...
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

7+ Year Old Account
    Two friends of mine have 3 cats. One is dumbledore, one is gandalf, and one is merlin. Pets you can do any kind of dumb or funny or clever name for.

As for kids, preferably something normal and not related to the flavor of the month pop culture reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    For girls, my prefered name would be Sophie.
    For boys, my prefered name would be Søren.

In regards to pets, these are the following names they have had.

Ricko.
    Sorte. (black)(it was a black cat)
    Missemor. (mom-cat)(I forgot its original name after it started getting kittens)
    Mille.
    Josefine.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup