Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Threads/Questions like this.

Only Siths deal in absolutes. Tolerance is not that hard and nobody is perfect. Ending a relationship because you can't express yourself and make a compromise means you're not ready or mature enough to have one in the first place. We're all inherently flawed and real love is accepting them all for better or worse.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Turn-offs:

Smoking
    Drugs
    Heavy drinking
    Stupidity
    Overly religious
    Superstitious
    SJW
    Mental instability
    Tattoos
    Piercings
    Full of herself
    Uncivilized
    Ignorant
    Thinks music means rap or metal
    Can't behave

Aggressiveness: depends on the chemistry between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Turn-offs:

Smoking
    Drugs
    Heavy drinking
    Stupidity
    Overly religious
    Superstitious
    SJW
    Mental instability
    Tattoos
    Piercings
    Full of herself
    Uncivilized
    Ignorant
    Thinks music means rap or metal
    Can't behave

Aggressiveness: depends on the chemistry between us.
    People with check lists like this that they are ticking off after every date are doomed to live alone. People have flaws. Get over it. You realise relationships are give and take it isn't just about what you want

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Kids. Single parents should gas themselves out of the dating scene.
    Read somewhere that in a few years, if u aren't married by like 35, you will most likely end up a step-parent to someone's kid. The younger generations attitude to casual sex is basically your generations wet fantasy. Them kids are like rabbits nowadays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People with check lists like this that they are ticking off after every date are doomed to live alone. People have flaws. Get over it. You realise relationships are give and take it isn't just about what you want
    Depends on what you are looking for. Some are just looking for temporary sex or other benefits, whatever they will be. Others are more serious about it and want to start a family. And certain kind of flaws are unacceptable in a serious relationship. Shouldn't have children with someone who would obviously be a bad example for them without any redeeming qualities. Also, many flaws tend to be connected - meaning that if a person has a certain flaw, he/she is likely to have a bunch of others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for. Some are just looking for temporary sex or other benefits, whatever they will be. Others are more serious about it and want to start a family. And certain kind of flaws are unacceptable in a serious relationship. Shouldn't have children with someone who would obviously be a bad example for them without any redeeming qualities. Also, many flaws tend to be connected - meaning that if a person has a certain flaw, he/she is likely to have a bunch of others as well.
    eh, sounds like a pretty unhappy life to me just waiting for mr perfect to come along personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Kids. Single parents should gas themselves out of the dating scene.
    Depends a bit on the reason why they are single. Is the other parent dead? Fine, that's acceptable.

You've had reckless sex with every jerk you've met, got pregnant, all the jerks are avoiding responsibility, and now you are just seeking to use a Mr. Nice Guy to pay the bills? Fuck off. Not going to clean the mess of someone who's still alive to do it, unless the child him/herself is somehow exceptionally adorable, gifted and full of promise.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread really shows the best of MMO-chan!

OT: Being the "best" of MMO-chan.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If she wants an open relationship or is in a relationship with someone else.

Has kids.

Starts getting ambitious (talking abt marriage/kids)

She thinks people who play games are manchildren (ofc, I wouldn't bring up the topic of gaming).

If she's a militant vegan/feminist. I don't to be scolded for eating meat/being male.

Bitter personality.

Victim complex (woe is me), or stuck up.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    eh, sounds like a pretty unhappy life to me just waiting for mr perfect to come along personally.
    I'm not talking abut the "perfect mate". Just about someone who isn't insane (in a bad way), criminal, jerk, or dumb af.

I disagree. I had a checklist and didn't have an issue getting married. You say they are being too picky, I say they know what they want. And why should they settle? I get your general premise that we're all flawed and agree in principal. At the same time I actually believe a marriage partner needs to have a fairly high level of compatibility.

Plus in 5 years or so as he evolves and changes, I'm sure that list will evolve and change.

If she's a militant vegan/feminist. I don't to be scolded for eating meat/being male.
    I always wondered how that would actually work. If they were hardcore man hating feminist, why would they even be on a date with a guy. If they are just a casual, "we all deserve equal rights\treatment" type feminist. I'm not sure where the problem would be at.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2018-01-02 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She voted trump or isn’t a feminist.

I’d dump it end the date so fast.

If she is an Alt Right Neo Nazi White Supremacist I’m not even giving her a tide back home or cab fare.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    people who online date cheat, its as simple as that. People who cant meet people and get to know them before setting up a date are pathetic and Im happy to admit i wish upon them a lifetime of loneliness and misery
    HA I met my husband 14 years ago on the internet. Neither one of us have cheated or have a lifetime of misery. In fact we often get, "I wish my relationship was more like yours!"

Now before you interject, "How do you know he never cheated?" He works from home. I see him every day and he doesn't GO anywhere except maybe to the grocery store once in a while or over to his mother's house if she needs help with something.

My mother and her husband met online 14 years ago also and still happily married and not lonely or miserable. He's a damn choir boy and my mother openly tells me how much she hates sex so I don't foresee her getting a side guy anytime soon.

Think your statement isn't really solid there bro.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    out of curiosity, does that ever happen? ^^ (the boob line)
    Oh hell yea it happened to me once.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    if she smoked

3 i dont want some whore and i wouldnt ever ask one on a date on purpose so it would come as a surprise if a lady acted like one

id never go on a blind date or internet date because im not some loser so chances are id have noticed a lot of things about her beforehand as i would know her personality and what not so pretty much hows shes dressed and how her legs look
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Send the chicks that smoke this way. Women that smoke are hot, I don't care what anyone thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    1. starts smoking.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just the two - smoking and being overtly offensive.

For smoking - I'd end the date instantly if she persisted as I can't physically cope with the effects of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Smoker, religious, political conservative, racist, uneducated.
    Just remember what Lois Griffon said, "If she smokes, she pokes"! Also @ZazuuPriest you sound like a prudish bore who doesn't even go 1 MPH over speed limit. Seriously, lighten up and have fun. Life is meant to have fun and be enjoyed not be constricted by so many rules.

On topic though, I can deal with a lot while on a date but that doesn't mean I'd call someone back every time. The only thing that would make me END a date immediately is being overtly rude to everyone around. I can't stand that shit.

1-10 I would like him to be maybe a 5 so that way if things clicked we might but at the same time I didn't feel pressured to do it.

Details in person are eyes. While meeting someone online/apps its political affiliation and stance on some social issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If "she" pulls out a penis.
    What?

That's when the party starts getting interesting.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm not sure if it's just a problem in my area or for my orientation in general, but whenever it happens I politely tell them that I'm not interested in continuing the date/meet-up.
    I think its a combination of area & orientation. There's a lot of guys in my area that are on the DL (downlow for those who don't know is when a guy is in "straight" relationship but hooks up with dudes on the side but doesn't claim to be bi or gay) or curious and just want hookups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Just remember what Lois Griffon said, "If she smokes, she pokes"! Also @ZazuuPriest you sound like a prudish bore who doesn't even go 1 MPH over speed limit. Seriously, lighten up and have fun. Life is meant to have fun and be enjoyed not be constricted by so many rules.

On topic though, I can deal with a lot while on a date but that doesn't mean I'd call someone back every time. The only thing that would make me END a date immediately is being overtly rude to everyone around. I can't stand that shit.

1-10 I would like him to be maybe a 5 so that way if things clicked we might but at the same time I didn't feel pressured to do it.

Details in person are eyes. While meeting someone online/apps its political affiliation and stance on some social issues.
    i can't stand the smell of someone who smokes. its a complete sexual turn off.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    OT: Depends on what you mean by "immediately," but I once went on a date with a girl who was 19 when I was 27. We were both in college, but I was in a master's program and she was (obviously) undergrad. We were polite to each other and kept the whole date, but as soon as I found out her age I knew I wouldn't be calling her again. Why can I never correctly estimate the age of Asian girls?? Whoops!
    If a 19-year old was willing to go on a date with me, I would have proposed.

10+ Year Old Account
    must of that is on my list too. i don't want a perfect chick i just want someone decent. taking non prescribed drugs isn't a character flaw it's a felony. some people have standards.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.