Thread: Endless Maze

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Endless Maze

Just finished the maze... 4 hours later... omg.. so boring... I am glad football has been on.

Anyone else hate it as much as I did?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Just finished the maze... 4 hours later... omg.. so boring... I am glad football has been on.

Was pretty quick and easy.

I wish I had the option to do it again for the luls, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I wish I had the option to do it again for the luls, personally.
    You can. Go back to the urn.

I gave up with mine, it was horrible. It had so many different levels even the mapping addon didn't know what was going on. I added it to my list of "content that doesn't have a good enough reward to make me want to put in the effort".

I got pretty close...however as I was about to give up I found the last orb and just had to find the rune.. and bam

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    I gave up with mine, it was horrible. It had so many different levels even the mapping addon didn't know what was going on. I added it to my list of "content that doesn't have a good enough reward to make me want to put in the effort".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to sound like a total nub but what is this Maze we are even talking about?

nvm, i decided to google it. I have yet to try and get that mount and I think perhaps that has been a good thing so far.
    Last edited by Crazykeven; 2018-01-02 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    Sorry to sound like a total nub but what is this Maze we are even talking about?
    Lucid Nightmare maze

Deleted

Nah, it was cool. Of course, I don't think I'd feel that way without reading the explanation of how it's constructed and without the mapping addon, but it's not like you can realistically raid without DBM, frames and whatnot, either

Took me close to four hours, if not slightly over. I'd tried to use a website to give me a map, but I never got it to the point of actually showing me rooms or anything, just removing the question marks from the grid before I gave up with that and just used the paths I'd been writing down to pick up the first three orbs/runes.

Then I realised I was in the middle of the maze and had gotten rid of six landmarks. Luckily, looking very closely over my paths, I had exactly ONE guaranteed path I could take to get back to one of the last four rooms I needed from where I was, and I had the paths from each of those rooms to each of the other rooms.

Of course, the red rune and the red orb were far away enough from each other that the green rune and orb path was smack in the middle of the path between the red rune and orb, so I had to backtrack through like 20 rooms twice to get them, but I got it done.

It was.. "fun" when I had the information I needed, but I didn't like how long it took (thank god for netflix) and I never want to see something like that again, heh. Maybe on a smaller scale.

7+ Year Old Account
    combined it took me 5 hours i think, did it 3 times before i learned how the pathways looked (something missed in the 2 first tries being yolo attempts) and i could accurately start making a map. after that it was ez pz.

Took me 2-3 hours I think.

I tried the addon and it kept breaking so I just ended up doing it oldschool with some pencil and paper.

I haven't had as much fun in WoW in years. Took me about 3h 30min. I did it with ms paint on the other monitor.

7+ Year Old Account
    i finished it in 2 hours.

Formerly known as Arafal

From the sounds of it I've been exceedingly lucky with my maze. I ran around randomly without rhyme or reason and finished it in 40 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I'm surprised that people took so long to complete it. I finished mine in about an hour without any help with addons or pencil and paper, did a lot of amiless wandering but eventually got all the runes and orbs. It was quite fun and something new to do, I only wish the Lucid Nightmare could also fly.

There seem to be two types of people:

1. People who mindlessly wandered around for hours without thought <-- these guys found it boring.
    2. People who worked it out, realised it was a tiny little maze and did it quickly <-- these guys found it fun.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    As a druid in cat form (+that druid blinking ability), I just kept running and running without keeping track of where I was.
    Got it done in 40 mins... somehow

Yeah probably pretty accurate...

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There seem to be two types of people:

1. People who mindlessly wandered around for hours without thought <-- these guys found it boring.
    2. People who worked it out, realised it was a tiny little maze and did it quickly <-- these guys found it fun.

Deleted
    Yeah probably pretty accurate...
    Yeah, unfortunately not..I did mapping (pencil and paper) but
    1, it was bugged that time, what they fixed later on, but still..(sometimes your character just turned back and sometimes your path was blocked behind you where you just entered to the room...)
    2, still took almost 5 hours....and yes, it was fking boring....
    3, not worth it...the mount looks awesome but the movement is...so dodgy, I never using it...