/dealwithit
    If I see you pull that shit:

/kick Dracodraco

/dealwithit

Quote Originally Posted by Adanyt View Post
    If I see you pull that shit:

/kick Dracodraco

/dealwithit

Lets be fair, me auto-attacking with a pet out is still going to outdps some people. You won't notice a thing .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Lets be fair, me auto-attacking with a pet out is still going to outdps some people. You won't notice a thing .
    If I see someone with a high item level do shitty damage e.g. 945 doing 400k, I will check if they are afk'ing / auto attacking or not. Sure, if you are on an alt with a low item level I probably don't care as your dps won't make that much of a difference anyway.

I only do LFR for the legendary BLP. But you afk'ing makes it take longer. Imagine if more and more people started doing what you did. It will take longer and longer up to the point where bosses won't get killed. So unless you are a tank or healer, I won't hesitate to initiate a kick if I see you are afk / auto attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanyt View Post
    If I see someone with a high item level do shitty damage e.g. 945 doing 400k, I will check if they are afk'ing / auto attacking or not. Sure, if you are on an alt with a low item level I probably don't care as your dps won't make that much of a difference anyway.

I only do LFR for the legendary BLP. But you afk'ing makes it take longer. Imagine if more and more people started doing what you did. It will take longer and longer up to the point where bosses won't get killed. So unless you are a tank or healer, I won't hesitate to initiate a kick if I see you are afk / auto attacking.
    Eh, suit yourself I guess. It's a zero sum game for me anyway; If I don't get the boss kill, I don't actually lose any time, because I weren't going to be doing anything useful at that point anyway. If I do, free loot. You can say "imagine if EVERYONE did it" as much as you'd like, but the point is that it doesn't matter to me; I'm not actually present. Either I get people doing the work for me, or we don't have enough people present. I don't actually *lose* in either scenario.
    Keep in mind though that I've literally not ran LFR's for BLP since Nighthold, so you won't actually see me in any afking - but point is that the amount people *do* afk, you can easily get away with unloading CDS for 20 seconds and going AFK for 5 minutes as everyone else kills the boss, and you'll have done a "respectable" amount of damage. My druid throwing up an effloresence + ysera's gift/dreamer+personal prydaz if I went in as resto would also probably do like 150K HPS, which is plenty to seem as if you're doing stuff.

I simply don't believe that you, after having played *the entire expansion* don't even have a full set of legendaries for your *main character's main spec*, if you clear heroic every week. It's simply not reasonable, and this is speaking from experience.
    That's what you aren't getting though. I don't "clear heroic every week". It takes us 2 months to get all the bosses down in heroic. You are clearing it on all your toons from the first week it's released. It's progression for us. You don't get legendaries for wiping.

I've done all my emissaries. I haven't done all the old content you have done, and I haven't cleared every raid on 2 difficulty levels from the first week of progression like have (and on 3 difficulties once you've cleared mythic).

I have all the legendaries from my main spec, but none for other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    That's what you aren't getting though. I don't "clear heroic every week". It takes us 2 months to get all the bosses down in heroic. You are clearing it on all your toons from the first week it's released. It's progression for us. You don't get legendaries for wiping.
    At which point it then comes down to "stop going on your fucking alts for normal - you're still progressing heroic, which means you need the loot from normal for progression". I assumed you were clearing heroic instantly, because going on characters you are not using in your main raids over your main is not something you'd reasonably expect anyone that actually cares about their main to do (and if you want legendaries; You do).

I've done all my emissaries. I haven't done all the old content you have done, and I haven't cleared every raid on 2 difficulty levels from the first week of progression like have (and on 3 difficulties once you've cleared mythic).
    I literally just wrote an entire post explaining how my shaman *only ran one difficulty per week*, and my warlock likewise (heroic tomb) and have more legendaries than you. It's not 2 difficulty levels from the first week. I don't actually *do* normal outside of split runs to funnel tier (or if I'm specifically targetting a piece of gear - EG, yea, my shaman did do normal coven/aggramar a few times because they were a PITA to pug on heroic, and I wanted tier). Fuck, I've never even been *able* to run heroic+mythic+normal on an alt every week, because we don't do mythic alt raids, so 3 is DEFFO not something that happens.

I have all the legendaries from my main spec, but none for other specs.
    So... Still less than my shaman who's done far less content than you, going by what you're saying.

Even auto-attacking you aren't literally AFK. If you were AFK cooking dinner like you claimed, you'd be doing zero dps. You have to at least press something on your keyboard or mouse to begin autoattacking.

So what you are really saying is you half ass LFR while multitasking on your PC. That's fine but it's still time you spent playing the game, regardless of your claims to the contrary.

- - - Updated - - -

At which point it then comes down to "stop going on your fucking alts for normal - you're still progressing heroic, which means you need the loot from normal for progression".
    You assume that every guild runs normal like yours does. We only have scheduled raids for heroic. Normal is done on weekends and is mostly alts/casual guild members.

Again, you play a lot more than other people do therefore you have more legendaries.

Part of the problem is, as I said, I spend most of my scheduled play time wiping on progression bosses, and there are no legendary rewards for wiping. The more time you spend farming rather than wiping, the more legendaries you will have.

We probably spend a similar amount of time raiding each week. In that time you kill 20 bosses and I kill maybe 4 or 5. Makes a big difference.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2018-01-02 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude just play the spec you want to play. You are not pushing world top 100 or something, so there is no way your guild should force you to play a spec you dont want just because it could deal more damage. At our level of play (progressing longer in heroic content then most do on mythic) there is no way that the extra 10kdps you could theoretically pull will make a difference at all. If you keep complaining about M+ dungeon pugs, make your own pug that normally solves my problems.

Since you barely played MM (thats what I assume since you have no leggo's) you wont be playing it at optimal aswell, so you might even be hindering your guild progress.
    There was literally a BM hunter in the WF Argus kill, and I highly doubt Roger just used it for the shits and giggles, so the DPS is viable enough, especially there since the enrage is so tight (apparently).

Bottom line is just play what you want, since your guild is not hindered by the lack of dps from one person alone.

Even auto-attacking you aren't literally AFK. If you were AFK cooking dinner like you claimed, you'd be doing zero dps. You have to at least press something on your keyboard or mouse to begin autoattacking.

So what you are really saying is you half ass LFR while multitasking on your PC. That's fine but it's still time you spent playing the game, regardless of your claims to the contrary.
    I don't actually need to be in the kitchen watching things boil in order to cook, my friend. Do you actually spend a straight half hour not leaving your kitchen while you watch shit cook?

You assume that every guild runs normal like yours does. We only have scheduled raids for heroic. Normal is done on weekends and is mostly alts/casual guild members.

Again, you play a lot more than other people do therefore you have more legendaries.

That is a fault of the legendary system.
    You know what? Fuck it, done being nice about it here's your character:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...estrasz/aeskir

So, you say you've played actively since legion started. Lets see if that's actually true:

EN - released September 20 in US.
    TOV - released November 8 in US.

Total weeks: 7.
    Total EN kills possible (not counting LFR because apparantly you stare at your eggs till they boil): 49 Heroic, 49 normal.
    Total EN kills done: 78.

So even assuming you just did EN till TOV came out, then stopped (which clearly isn't the case) that's lacking a ton of kills. Of course, you say you progress heroic, so we can't assume you could do all 98 kills - but then you stop and realise that you've killed the end boss, Xavius, the most times out of any boss (9), which means you've had *atleast* time for 9 clears of EN (which also goes against the "max 7 runs possible-thing, but lets be nice and look away from that).

So, ok - EN, I can buy you having been fairly active if all of your kills were done in between TOV+EN.

Then comes TOV->NH.
    NH was out january 17 - that means a gap of 10 weeks.
    Lets be nice. Lets assume you didn't raid christmas or new years week at all, and then an additional week just because it's a busy season. That's 7 resets of 2x3 = 42 boss kills.

You killed 12. If we add EN as a possibility during all of this, you have over 200 missed kills before Nighthold is even released - not counting LFR or mythic. Going with ultimate numbers, by NH's release, assuming 3 weeks spent not raiding due to holidays, if you'd cleared norm+heroic EN every week you'd have:

301 boss kills.
    You have 84. That's a 28% participation rate in the easy-access raids. Or in different terms: It's the same amount of bosses you'd kill if you raided once per MONTH.

NH *looks* better. You get into the double digits here. Lets take a look.

Jan 17->Jun 20 marks NH's span. That's 22 weeks. So, 11 bosses, normal plus heroic, 440 total boss kills.
    You get 175. Much better than EN+TOV, but still, you're at a 40% participation rate.

Note that some people at this stage might argue "but he said he's progressing! He'll have less kills overall!" - yea, but even then his highest killed boss is 16 times out of 22 (and this again assumes he never went back in TOS), or a 66% participation rate.

Now comes the big douchey - Tomb of Sargeras.
    Lasting from Jun20 till Nov28, a span of 23 weeks, with 9 bosses allowing for 414 boss kills.
    You had 43 - or about 11% participation rate.

Fun figure - throughout the entire expansion, your normal+heroic boss kills amount to 302 total. Add LFR and mythic and you reach around 400 (mostly boosted by your EN LFR's at the start of the expansion). Since legion was released, it's been 490 days - or ~70 weeks. You average about 6 boss kills a week, going by these figures.

This isn't an issue of "I DON'T GET LEGENDARIES DESPITE DOING CONTENT WAAAAH!!!". This is an issue of you simply doing fuck all with the time you have. If you truly think that an average of 6 boss kills per week is enough to warrant getting a legendary more frequently than you are, I'd say you're fucking delusional. You *think* you're doing a ton of content, but in all honesty, if I was to kill 6 bosses a week, do you know how long it'd take me to achieve through LFR? Less than an hour. That is effectively how much time you have put in trying to get a legendary each week, on average - less than an hour.

TL;DR -
    Dude thinks hes doing tons of content and deserves legendaries.
    Dude *actually* logs in to kill bosses once every four weeks on average, or kills 6 bosses per week, then whines he does tons of content and gets no legendaries. Pick whichever you like the most.

Our guild had over 250 wipes on Heroic Odyn. Didn't kill him until after the nerfs. We weren't the only ones, the boss was fairly overtuned for heroic-only raiders. Similar thing happened with Spellblade Alluriel in Nighthold, we were stuck on that boss for close to a month.

It wasn't like I was doing nothing during that time, we just couldn't kill anything because we sucked.

ToS sure. The guild actually finally broke up during that raid before we even managed to kill heroic Kil'Jaiden. Probably only cleared it a couple of times. Probably had 150+ wipes on Mistress Salazine there too. A guild can only take so much, even an already bad one.

If you truly think that an average of 6 boss kills per week is enough to warrant getting a legendary more frequently than you are, I'd say you're fucking delusional.
    I've never actually said that though, you're just putting words in my mouth. I've told you multiple times now that the reason I've got very few legendaries compared to you is that I've had far fewer boss kills, mostly because I was in a bad guild that took a very long time to kill heroic bosses. I know that. I'm not saying anything to the contrary. I guess you just think I am because you're used to people complaining about the drop rate?

I'm not complaining about the legendary drop rate, I'm complaining that legendaries are spec specific. The legendary system punishes people who want to play multiple specs far more than AP does. That's why they are changing it going into the next expansion.

I am well aware of how few boss kills I have this expansion, but that is not (as you claim) because I haven't been playing my character. It's because it took us fucking ages to kill a number of the bosses. Every tier after EN has had a boss that we got stuck on for a very long period of time, which had a knock on effect on the total number of boss kills.

But actually the whole reason this conversation came up is because someone just "just respec lolol". Well, I shouldn't have to respec just to do decent DPS. And I don't want to respec because of the legendary system. They should actually just buff the spec so it doesn't have dogshit AOE. It isn't a really difficult concept and I always fail to understand why people oppose balancing spec damage, even when a spec is a massive outlier in how bad it is, like BM is now on AOE fights.

TLDR this was never about "deserving legendaries", it's about the fact that we shouldn't have to respec in order to not be 40% worse than every other ranged class on AOE fights.

Also there is really no need for you to have been as rude as you were in your last post. I have been nothing but polite to you, despite you clearly going to great lengths to misinterpret what I am saying and belittle me at every opportunity.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2018-01-02 at 12:41 PM.

Our guild had over 250 wipes on Heroic Odyn. Didn't kill him until after the nerfs. We weren't the only ones, the boss was fairly overtuned for heroic-only raiders. Similar thing happened with Spellblade Alluriel in Nighthold, we were stuck on that boss for close to a month.

It wasn't like I was doing nothing during that time, we just couldn't kill anything because we sucked.

ToS sure. The guild actually finally broke up during that raid before we even managed to kill heroic Kil'Jaiden. Probably only cleared it a couple of times. Probably had 150+ wipes on Mistress Salazine there too. A guild can only take so much, even an already bad one.
    Normal mode. If you're wiping to heroic, that means you need normal mode gear (including tier from bosses you don't kill on HC). As you said yourself, you don't organise normal raids as a guild - whether not doing them at all is an issue from your side, or a guild related issue, I don't really mind, but having an offspec with legendaries has NOT been an issue for atleast a tier.

I've never actually said that though, you're just putting words in my mouth. I've told you multiple times now that the reason I've got very few legendaries compared to you is that I've had far fewer boss kills, mostly because I was in a bad guild that took a very long time to kill heroic bosses. I know that. I'm not saying anything to the contrary. I guess you just think I am because you're used to people complaining about the drop rate?

I'm not complaining about the legendary drop rate, I'm complaining that legendaries are spec specific. The legendary system punishes people who want to play multiple specs far more than AP does. That's why they are changing it going into the next expansion.
    First off, here's a direct quote from you:
    And how long should I wait to get the AOE-specific MM legendaries?

Swapping specs is not an answer this expansion.
    Followed by me asking you how much content you do to not already have them if you've been playing all expansion, to which you state:

I play the game plenty. 3 of the 4 things in your list you are doing for no reason other than to farm legendaries. So it's not really any surprise that you have more legendaries than someone who doesn't deliberately spend 15+ hours a week specifically farming them. It's great if you want to do that, shouldn't have to though.
    Clearly, 6 bosses on average a week can't be considered fucking "plenty" when the entry raid of the expansion launched with more bosses.
    How can I interpret it as something else than you thinking you're entitled to have a fully decked offspec with the small amount you play? You've done the bare minimum, and GOTTEN the bare minimum - your main spec is done.

Those things aside, MM without any spec specific legendaries still does far superior AOE damage than BM; You don't have to grind *any* MM legendaries if you want an immediate boost. In fact, the BiS MM single target setup usually comes out as either Prydaz+Huntsmaster, or Sephuz+Huntsmaster for most people, unless you specifically get an extra trueshot from the boots (which you can't always rely on, due to varying kill times) - you already have those. Prydaz+Sephuz (triggered with Bursting shot) is also great for AOE, and universal. Is it *as good* as sentinel+ullrs'? No, but you don't have to grind for it, and it's still far better. Saying an offspec isn't viable due to lack of legendaries is fucking bullshit when they've buffed the universal jewellery time and time again untill it's almost always the second or third best option for every DPS spec.

I am well aware of how few boss kills I have this expansion, but that is not (as you claim) because I haven't been playing my character. It's because it took us fucking ages to kill a number of the bosses. Every tier after EN has had a boss that we got stuck on for a very long period of time, which had a knock on effect on the total number of boss kills.
    Again. Normal, LFR. It's not like you didn't have bosses you could go kill for legendaries. It's not like you got stuck on heroic Skorpyron for 6 weeks of Nighthold either, is it? You weren't active.

But actually the whole reason this conversation came up is because someone just "just respec lolol". Well, I shouldn't have to respec just to do decent DPS. And I don't want to respec because of the legendary system. They should actually just buff the spec so it doesn't have dogshit AOE. It isn't a really difficult concept and I always fail to understand why people oppose balancing spec damage, even when a spec is a massive outlier in how bad it is, like BM is now on AOE fights.
    You do decent DPS as beast mastery. BM has been on every mythic progression boss, and is being taken by top 10 guilds without batting an eye. BM was more prevelant due to combat resses in the M+ invitational than MM, despite worse damage. You're stuck on *heroic* bosses. If the DPS difference is small enough for the top-end raiders that actually has to minmax to meet DPS checks to not care, you can bet that it's small enough that you're worrying over something that isn't actually ANY of your concern.

TLDR this was never about "deserving legendaries", it's about the fact that we shouldn't have to respec in order to not be 40% worse than every other ranged class on AOE fights.
    If it wasn't about "deserving legendaries", you explain yourself very, very poorly. When you say "I can't respec because I don't have BiS legendaries for a spec because I do plenty of content but just haven't gotten them", then come back with what can at best amount to an hours worth of play a week, then there's no real other way to interpret what you're saying. Might want to be clearer in the future.

Also there is really no need for you to have been as rude as you were in your last post. I have been nothing but polite to you, despite you clearly going to great lengths to misinterpret what I am saying and belittle me at every opportunity.
    See stupid, call out stupid. I don't bother pussyfooting around for long anymore. I'm not misinterpreting what you've said, but you might not have ment what you actually wrote - that's entirely different. I am not a mind reader.

Also, because you snuck it in through an edit so I didn't see it earlier, might as well respond:

But your numbers are largely bullshit and you know it. It takes a lot more than 3 hours to run every raid of the expansion, even if you run it at a regular time with a group of mythic raiders each week it takes longer than that. You're also doing the current raid tier on 3 difficulties and 10+ M+ dungeons per week. They contribute to your legendary count too. You simply spend a lot more time playing this game than you like to admit.
    Every raid? Possible. EN+TOV+NH, norm+heroic? No, it took 3 hours in mythic nighthold (905) gear. You're at 932 yourself now. A raid filled with 930 average people *certainly* will be able to clear all the 3 entry-tier raids on both difficulties in under 3 hours. I did say I didn't have numbers for TOS, but there's a far cry going from "3 hours of dailies a week, 3 hours old raids" to "15 hours a week". I can't imagine normal+heroic TOS taking up 9 hours.

Also, I literally gave you my characters to look at; How can you say I do "the current raid tier on 3 difficulties and 10+ M+ dungeons per week"? My shaman and my lock are *alts*. They do ONE raid difficulty per week - the shaman and lock doesn't even have more than single digit mythic kills for crying out loud. The shamans got 36 *total* m+'s done, and I've been playing it for over 20 resets as evidenced by the amount of heroic TOS kills - that's less than 2 per week. Did you look up my actual *main* character to get your numbers? The one that's had every legendary for going on half a year and had +10 alt-tokens drop? Yea, I have *not* been using that one in my comparisons AT ALL, because I *know* I spend a shitton more time on my main. I was comparing you to one of my neglected alts, because the amount of time spent there is much more easily accorded for because *I ONLY LOG ON IT TO DO THE WEEKLY SHIT THEN LOG OFF*, unlike my main.

I don't know anyone that I play with who has all the legendaries for their class. Most people in my guild log on 15 minutes before raids and log off 15 minutes after. Most people don't play anywhere near as much as you do. On the nights when I am not raiding, I often do things that don't involve playing WoW, sometimes I even watch TV and other mundane things. And I don't "AFK" LFR when doing those things.
    Which is why as stated above, I compared you to my hardly-played *alts*. Not my MAIN that I actually spend time on. I don't do ANY legendary farming on my alts. Period. But lets do an excercise; What's your /played on your hunter for legion?

But to argue one of your points: This actually *is* an issue with the legendary system, and this is why many people don't like it. I don't want to have to spend 10-15 hours each week grinding through old content for legendaries just in case I might wish to respec some day. Spec specific RNG legendaries with differing power levels are a terrible idea exactly for that reason. At least with my hunter I don't have to respec very often. It's extremely annoying on my druid alt which has 1-2 legendaries per spec.

We've never had to grind for offspecs to that extent in the history of the game before. It was previously a matter of maybe rolling on a couple of pieces of offspec loot in case you needed it later. Not spending countless hours grinding for gear that you may never use.

This was an issue with the legendary system in the start of the expansion when some legendaries were *far* superior to others. If you haven't noticed, they've gone through multiple tuning passes across the expansion. Now, multi-spec legendaries are actually *quite good*. As explained earlier, Prydaz, Sephuz and Huntsmaster (and even the grand insignia) are all "top tier" marksman legendaries. The other two "top tier" legendaries are the boots and belt, but you aren't supposed to get access to EVERYTHING for a spec you don't play without putting some effort into it, and you can certainly make prydaz+sephuz and huntsmaster (depending on if AOE or singletarget) work.

Your druid likely has a much bigger difference in legendary power than your hunter, because it has to fill different roles (dps, healer, tank). Prydaz isn't nearly as good universally for tanks as it is for dps/healers. Same with Sephuz not being super good for healers compared to DPS to DPS etc; Whining about lacking legendaries because you don't have the belt and boots as MM though, give me a break.

2018 and imagining Specs in Legion can be considered "difficult". Warlock is no "harder" than Hunter but Lock is higher dmg because "reasons".

If you're unable to use WA / DBM times to place yourself into positions or know the fight enough to get casts off while avoiding mechanics via movement then don't go past LFR difficulty.

There is nothing hard about casting and movement period. If that is your only justification then please git gud.

Again. Normal, LFR. It's not like you didn't have bosses you could go kill for legendaries. It's not like you got stuck on heroic Skorpyron for 6 weeks of Nighthold either, is it? You weren't active.
    You are absolutely correct. I could have spent 15 hours a week farming old content for legendaries in pugs if I wanted to. I didn't.

You did and that's great. You're in a top 100 guild where people put *way* more effort into their characters than most people do.

That still doesn't change the fact that BM AOE damage is *way* below the standard for all other ranged classes and you've still not really given any reason why it should not be fixed. You are simply telling me (repeatedly) to respec when I've made it pretty clear already I don't want to do that. And to go grind content for legendaries for a spec that I would rather not be playing.

What's so wrong about just wanting the spec I already play to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Such a silly arguement.
    1st, there's a BM Hunter in my guild doing 20+ keys. This week she did a 23, which is a fortified week. Carried by friends?

The only mythic fight I know of where they could be considered useless is Eonar, and that's due to pathing issues.
    It is carried by pure definition. I didnt say BM hunters cant do it ..what i am saying is given the same type of player, playing another class the run would of been better. It if you took a top 99% bm hunter vs a top 99% (insert other class) that other class would of perform better. We need a buff to our aoe.

And BM is useless on a bunch of fights not just eonar. We also suck on:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2075
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2070
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2064
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2073

we are also "meh" on these fights but someone has to be last:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2074
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2082
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2088
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2063 (low sample and most people sit hunters)

We need a buff to our aoe. Shit look at the high command numbers. Under no circumstances is that "fine".

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    We need a buff to our aoe. Shit look at the high command numbers. Under no circumstances is that "fine".
    Yep and the situation is no different in M+, which is a big part of the game for a lot of people. The AOE discrepancy is unacceptable. Someone has to be last, but when other classes are doing nearly double your DPS that needs to be fixed.

You are absolutely correct. I could have spent 15 hours a week farming old content for legendaries in pugs if I wanted to. I didn't.

You did and that's great. You're in a top 100 guild where people put *way* more effort into their characters than most people do.

That still doesn't change the fact that BM AOE damage is *way* below the standard for all other ranged classes and you've still not really given any reason why it should not be fixed. You are simply telling me (repeatedly) to respec when I've made it pretty clear already I don't want to do that. And to go grind content for legendaries for a spec that I would rather not be playing.

What's so wrong about just wanting the spec I already play to be fixed?

I don't disagree that BM can use a buff. I do disagree that it's actually an issue when the spec is still fully viable and you can respec into something that does ~60% more aoe damage even with "bad" legendaries. It's not something you actually need to care about when BM is being brought for everything you're ever going to do with zero issues. It'd be nice, but people going "THE SKY IS FALLING, LOOK AT THE LOOOOGS" pisses me the fuck off.

I have two major issues with this whole QQ-fest, basically.

1: You play a hunter. If you want to limit yourself to a single DPS spec because that's how you roll, that's fine, but that means you don't get the versatility of the other specs; Rogues are flip-flopping between sub and assas between tiers, and mages have been going fire and frost depending on what's stronger. In this case, MM has *always* been *stronger*, outside of late-farm NH with the mantle, when Stomp first emerged (a long with OP tier). If you stick with BM, you know you're getting the short end of the stick. This was your CHOICE.

2: All this QQ only seems to come from hunters where it truly doesn't actually matter (and this might just be because I don't visit Discord and discussions happen there). You don't see the people actually *doing* keys above level 22+ complain that BM isn't useful in M+. You don't see the hunters in top 20 guilds complain that BM isn't viable - because it's not fucking true. All the people that seem super concerned that BM isn't doing good tends to be people where, honestly, your play matters more than the spec - which is really fucking surprising, because with how relatively easy BM is to play, most BM players should be doing a *lot* better percentile wise than their competition in those guilds (EG; You might have the same skill as a 50th percentile boomkin, but you'll perform as if you were a 75th percentile BM hunter because it's easier, comparatively).

The only thing BM has any issue with is dick-measuring on AOE fights, and you know what? You likely have plenty of AOE in your raid. Focus on single target, which you do just fine. I think this all comes down to the fact that I play to kill the bosses, not to see my penis on the meters; If you have enough AOE in the raid, you don't need more. If you need more AOE in M+, you go MM or you get beast cleave relics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Because they are fundamentally different things. Why are you getting so upset over me wanting to use words correctly? Talk about triggered.
    why do you care about him using the correct word?
    Even the guide on Icyveins, which most player probably abide by, uses the word "rotation" for the priority system.

why do I care?

We are all "triggered" - damn
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-01-03 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbernator View Post
    We get it, WAAAH BM. Keep it to one thread.

Also here's another thread, cus this actually adds more to the fucking forum than another crying BM post.
    Theres been times in past xpacs where MM was dumpstered, and most of us supported them. Trashing another spec is dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The facts that BM is ranged with no cast time abilities is enough to make it the easiest spec in the game. BM has no down time. On top of that, the CD's are short and therefore demand no planning. Just pop on use. You don't have to think ahead and plan the use of your CD's for priority targets, because Bestial Wrath is ready every 30 second because of the CD reduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Big man...

So because Blizzard designed the spec as the most mobile the players should be punished for it? Fuck no. As it's been covered in many other threads Blizzard could easily add a small cast time to cobra shot, bestial wrath, dire beast/dire frenzy, etc so it's easy to be interrupted. That would neuter the mobility and end the bitching about it being so easy. We as players never asked for mobility like this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    So because Blizzard designed the spec as the most mobile the players should be punished for it? Fuck no. As it's been covered in many other threads Blizzard could easily add a small cast time to cobra shot, bestial wrath, dire beast/dire frenzy, etc so it's easy to be interrupted. That would neuter the mobility and end the bitching about it being so easy. We as players never asked for mobility like this.
    Tbh..I really like this feature of BM and it's more or less the sole reason I play it.
    I never understood, how it is appealing to players standing still all the time. It just feels much better to play a class which can cast everything on the move.