Randoms. Got a team full of casters against a team full of bruisy chargers and engagers. We were massacred.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-12-28 at 04:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Went into QM as Abathur (which I only played against AI so far). My team lost, got MVP anyway being close second on team's hero damage. Spammed the Q like mad the whole game...

So i didnt get a stimpack from lootboxes since octobre...i was already thinking of buying one. Tomorrow i leave for holiday so i just wanted to do some games before i leave. I got 2 stimpacks from 2 boxes!

Why do they have to be activated immediatly

today has just been one afk bot after another. They dance, halfway hearthstone, move one step over and over.

one match after another with them. what is going on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    So i didnt get a stimpack from lootboxes since octobre...i was already thinking of buying one. Tomorrow i leave for holiday so i just wanted to do some games before i leave. I got 2 stimpacks from 2 boxes!

afaik they don't activate until you click 'accept' for your loot box rewards, so you can just leave them there until you want to activate them

downside is of course you can't open any more boxes until you accept that one's rewards
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2017-12-30 at 04:47 PM.

okay something was screwy in the previous match we did.

The enemy team seemed to know where we where at any moment. Even when there was no indication of them having any sight of us. I'm looking at the replay and 3 of them disengage from the far side of the map the moment me and my ally start to capture the camp on our side and make a beeline to us. This happened twice because later in the match after they took a fort to returned to mid but then make a beeline for us when we try to take our camp. They wait out of view and then rush at the right moment. There are moments where they're headed straight to someone out of lane who entered from our end and never gave away our position.

this is really really suspicious behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a massive win streak as Garrosh about two days ago in Quick Match. Won about 17 games out of 21 and 11 of them were a straight up win streak. While I don't think that makes Garrosh fine as he currently is (I expect buffs to him eventually), I still had a lot of fun playing him. As a guy who usually plays Warriors with CC skill shots, the Q change didn't affect me as much as I expected. Still, they really need to buff the ability, because the long windup time and small hit area are way too much for it to be an effective tool in high end games where people know how to stutter step and dodge. Not to mention that Garrosh's damage is completely atrocious, which just confirms my original stance that Garrosh's kit was too narrow in usefulness for him to be a very solid tank pick. With or without the drag on Q, he is just a a slightly below average Warrior tank in many situations.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-12-30 at 06:05 PM.

So i was in this team me & random and a 3 man grp and we faced a 5 man premade. They completly ignored the objective and just walked through on toplane (the map with skulls in mines) winning in 6:30 mins. GG

15+ Year Old Account
    So...I got top damage as Malf......
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

So i was in this team me & random and a 3 man grp and we faced a 5 man premade. They completly ignored the objective and just walked through on toplane (the map with skulls in mines) winning in 6:30 mins. GG
    Sounds about right for that map.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    just had a hilarious game in QM

enemy team:
    -Sylvanas
    -Alarak
    -Hammer
    -Hanzo
    -Morales

our team:
    -Stukov (me)
    -Ana
    -Medivh (so 2.5 friggin supports..)
    -Sonya
    -Guldan

map: Blackheart Bay

enemy went straight through botlane as 5 protecting hammer and sylv as they crushed our forts. before 4 minute mark we lost our keep, thats when our sonya and guldan decided to come and help with defense instead of just soaking top lanes (before that we were defending bot with just supports and medivh... you can imagine it didn't go well)

amazingly enough we managed to push them back with just 3% left on our core, didn't help much tho - the moment enemies got to 10 they just dove our core with morales medivac and ended it in just over 8 minutes, i guess to them it felt like stomping AI - I never had such a short game in qm o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    just had a hilarious game in QM

amazingly enough we managed to push them back with just 3% left on our core, didn't help much tho - the moment enemies got to 10 they just dove our core with morales medivac and ended it in just over 8 minutes, i guess to them it felt like stomping AI - I never had such a short game in qm o.O
    QM is incredibly imbalanced though, but those 2 configurations should be impossible unless one of the teams was a stack of 4/5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a couple of QM's, trying to level up heroes close to new ranks.

First game I pick Nova. I play pretty ordinary (she's not someone I have played much at all) but still top damage, kills, etc. We lose and I get lambasted all game by a tychus who lets me know I'm a giant noob and should end my own life. It's the normal rage from someone not playing super well themselves but looking for something or someone to blame. In fairness I did make one pretty shit play.

Very next QM, I pick Abathor. Play is solid and we win. I get MVP and the comment from a team mate at the end screen is that I'm an amazing Abathor. During the entire game he's commented about solid plays, good push, hats, etc. As he says 'wp dude' at the end, I mention in passing to him that I was the Nova in the previous game that he was tilting so hard at. There was a pause, and he left the game. Gave me a good chuckle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    QM is incredibly imbalanced though, but those 2 configurations should be impossible unless one of the teams was a stack of 4/5.
    it could have been on the enemy's side - i didn't look during the loading, and sadly you can't see it after the match started (unless i'm wrong?)

edit: btw, I've been playing lots of QM and lately (2-3 months at least i think) i've seen that the "rules" of QM matchmaking aren't being enforced much, teams with stealther against no stealther (not much of a problem after stealth changes but it was happening before the stealth change as well), uneven number of warriors and supports etc. and all this without big teams on either side, at most 2 players and rest randoms or something like that

I wonder if this means that not many people play QM? I didn't feel an increase in queue times for QM, they're just as short as they've been for a long time now
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2018-01-02 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    edit: btw, I've been playing lots of QM and lately (2-3 months at least i think) i've seen that the "rules" of QM matchmaking aren't being enforced much, teams with stealther against no stealther (not much of a problem after stealth changes but it was happening before the stealth change as well), uneven number of warriors and supports etc. and all this without big teams on either side, at most 2 players and rest randoms or something like that
    The stealth hero was never a thing.Its just how the heroes work.
    Its possible to have an uneven number of warriors/supports, but impossible for a team to have a full support(for example Morales) and another team to have none. Its however very possible for comps to be skewered because people play whatever talents in QM(for example dmg & Bloodlust on Rehgar, twin blade on Varian), which will leave one team unbalanced.

lost 3 games in a row under 10 mins. 2 times my team didnt even get rank 10 talent!

If you Alt + F4 before hitting accept it closes the box. It won't reroll or anything, but you can open it again when you want to apply the stim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to say, winning on Tyrael is the most satisfying win. Nothing compares to that.

It just feels so damn good to have a team that cooperates with you when you are creating the platform for them to make plays.

Doesn't happen very often though

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally did my placement matches for the season. I managed to reach Master 1000 with 7-3 in Hero League and I started off by winning 5 games in a row which made me play against Master players only. 2nd time that I have managed to reach this rank.

Deleted
    Free Kel'thuzad weeks are the worst in qm, you get plenty of people who have no idea how to play him, get their q done at lv 20 and have 0 or just couple of lucky kills.