Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Since the above post -

Brentford 2 Wednesday 0

Wednesday 0 Burton 3

Wednesday appoint the most hated woman in football as CEO

Wednesday fans in meltdown

And we beat the Mackems away. 2018 has been pretty fucking fantastic so far.
    We've got a bang average squad with a shit defence and that's even before you look at an injury list which makes me think the medical team all have Munchausen by Proxy. We were missing most of the first team for Burton and their replacements were exactly as bad as expected. In all honesty, for all the money spent on them (and it's a lot by Championship standards), the two playoff finishes in a row is probably better than this squad should have achieved.

Been away from a computer for a while - the yellow cards for the abuse players are getting is out of hand. How City has any players left at all is beyond me. Everyone seems to be doing their best Shawcross impression against them. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Also Mike Dean, I don't even know what to say about him. "I'm sorry"? Are you kidding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    And if you're tired of it like Wenger you get punished.

Love how bad referees get more protection than players getting kicked out of the game. Well, until it's a career ending blow and the outcry starts to reach its peak.

Time to add the necessary tools to improve it a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bookies are saying Cristiano Ronaldo 2/1 for Man United return, 10/1 for January move. Oh lawds, here we go!

Deleted
    Dunno if you get BBC Alba down in England.

El Classico just about to start.

Greenock Morton vs St. Mirren derby at Cappielow.

Quote Originally Posted by eu2016champsDEALWITHIT View Post
    Bookies are saying Cristiano Ronaldo 2/1 for Man United return, 10/1 for January move. Oh lawds, here we go!
    If this really happens, whatever they spend they will surely make back in kit sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Dunno if you get BBC Alba down in England.

El Classico just about to start.

Greenock Morton vs St. Mirren derby at Cappielow.
    Missed it.
    I'm absolutely gutted.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...er-news-gossip

Imagine a midfield of Kante, Vidal and Fabregas. Muh diiiiiiiiiiick...

Deleted
    He's a beast but a strange one for Chelsea - they usually sign younger players than him.

- - - Updated - - -

That article though:
    "Chelsea have been tipped to sign Vidal from Bayern Munich with the player previously playing under Antonio Conte at Bayern Munich"

Guess the quality of reporting at the Express is just as good as one would expect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Missed it.
    I'm absolutely gutted.
    Had £10 1-1 and Tam O'Ware anytime.

Pleasing. Pints are on me,

That midfield would be a dream for any manager. Vidal is an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
    If this really happens, whatever they spend they will surely make back in kit sales.
    Wow, only took one reply for the kit sales meme. Not bad.

Chelsea trying to collect drunk drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Ronny to man utd again? Kek. I preferred the sneijder transfer links personally. Still waiting on him

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It's never too early to meme, you know this!

lol fuck off to the Championship, West Brom

Missed it.
    I'm absolutely gutted.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news:

There were rumours last year around the same time but this year I assume they are more serious with reports that Goretzka will join Bayern in the summer.

I personally like Vidal and he has been a beast under Heynckes but was really poor under Ancelotti (this season). If Goretzka joins Bayern I can see Vidal leaving and I wouldn't mind it that much, considering the midfielders Bayern would have and their age (Thiago, Tolisso, Goretzka, Rudy). If Goretzka doesn't join us I would mind.

Vidal can make really bad choices but damn he is a machine and sometimes unstoppable.

chelsea should give some of their youth a chance instead of buying an aging ferrari crasher.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    chelsea should give some of their youth a chance instead of buying an aging ferrari crasher.
    Christensen is considered home grown talent and he's now an integral part of the team.

I'm hoping RLC will step up for next season as another attacking midfielder. We are a bit lacking in that department. Musonda may come good, but he's not really a kid anymore. From what I've seen, he's not ready.

Hopefully will see him against Norwich, but he's been injured for a while.

Jay Da Silva could be a great left wing back option next season

Christensen is considered home grown talent and he's now an integral part of the team.

I'm hoping RLC will step up for next season as another attacking midfielder. We are a bit lacking in that department. Musonda may come good, but he's not really a kid anymore. From what I've seen, he's not ready.

Hopefully will see him against Norwich, but he's been injured for a while.

Jay Da Silva could be a great left wing back option next season
    Christensen is a good find, good CB. batshuayi needs to be moved on also, conte clearly doesnt rate him. May as well give abraham a crack, doesnt seem that different style of play to morata

Deleted
    'past 11 games and have only lost one of them to Arsenal at home'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Chelsea trying to collect drunk drivers?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...cranberry.html