Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    What does "gas the Jews!" add?
    What does "I don´t like what you say/your political leaning (whatever this may be) so i scream bullshit" add to the discussion then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What is a marxist leftist ? Someone who does not have a certificate of racial purity signed by his grand wizard or someone to the left of the Daily Kavern ?
    Someone who circles Liberal circles and spouts Marxist inspired rhetoric.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I mean he is only advocating monitoring, restricting sometimes violence against people based on race and religion and only spreading racist propaganda I am not sure why anyone would call him racist /s
    It's almost as if I am asking for Muslim Schools and Mosques to be monitored. You know, Public places?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You want real criticism? The law is insane, trying to stop speech from spreading from one place to another is as stupid as attempting to stop the wind from blowing from one place to another. The only way this could work is to literally isolate Germany from the rest of the world.
    I know your criticism on this, i'm wondering why you are almost foaming at the mouth over this but when it comes to Poland or Hungary attacking the barriers that maintain the division of powers inside a nation, when they go after the freedom of the press what is also under your freedom of speech, you say absolutely nothing.

However i said before i know why this is, an unhealthy obsession with germany for whatever reason, a complete lack of understanding of the EU structure, that and you probably agree with certain actions both hungarian and polish politicians made, actions that you agree with so much that you'll gladly accept the foundation of an authoritarian rule being established there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Many of my "Alt-right" Friends ARE Slavs though, and they make up the majority of the European "Alt-right"
    Yeah, like in France the Nazis snapped their fingers and said ''JEWS'', shutting down instantly what passed as the brain of the far right

''Oh yes, Bwana ! Yes, we will let you pillage our own country and we will let you execute or own countrymen, because you give us permission to beat Jews in the street ! What a deal, master ! And sorry to have damaged your pure aryan boot with my teeth, master, I will remove them to not soil you with Latin blood and spittle''

Then I'd be more worried about the Mind-controling Neo-Nazis than any hate speech laws.

Let me break it down for you.

A Neo-Nazi can hate "Niggers" as much as his inbred mind can hate. He can rant and rave in his little Klan rallies about how bad those filthy negroes are. It's when he raises his fist and tries to strike someone that the line is crossed.

Because you cannot stop people hating people, and the mouth is the fastest muscle in the body.
    Nobody is trying to make it illegal to hate a group. That's not the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I know your criticism on this, i'm wondering why you are almost foaming at the mouth over this but when it comes to Poland or Hungary attacking the barriers that maintain the division of powers inside a nation, when they go after the freedom of the press what is also under your freedom of speech, you say absolutely nothing.

However i said before i know why this is, an unhealthy obsession with germany for whatever reason, a complete lack of understanding of the EU structure, that and you probably agree with certain actions both hungarian and polish politicians made, actions that you agree with so much that you'll gladly accept the foundation of an authoritarian rule being established there.
    It's probably because unlike Poland or Hungary, Germany practically runs the EU and anything Germany wishes to pass over into the EU will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Nobody is trying to make it illegal to hate a group. That's not the point.
    So what's hate speech supposed to be about then?

Someone who circles Liberal circles and spouts Marxist inspired rhetoric.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost as if I am asking for Muslim Schools and Mosques to be monitored. You know, Public places?
    Marxist rhetoric being of course a code word for ''Jew'', like ''cultural marxism'', AKA 'everything to the left of something that even the Volkisher Beobatcher would have found a little lowbrow''

To protect you from them taking your jobs and raping "your" women, again nothing racist about that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What the fuck are you saying?
    Sarah is like a living Liberal Strawman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Marxist rhetoric being of course a code word for ''Jew'', like ''cultural marxism'', AKA 'everything to the left of something that even the Volkisher Beobatcher would have found a little lowbrow''
    Man, when Have I ever been Anti-Jewish? Hahahahaha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Your point being that the internet should be lawless?
    Hm i tend to remember a saying may (if you wouldn´t be so clueless like you seem to be you would also know it) which goes: "Stick and stone can break my bones but words can never hurt me."

Could be good to think about that because if your so weak that fucking WORD will hurt you you should put yourself out of your missery.

So what's hate speech supposed to be about then?
    Limiting users from publically calling for discrimination/violence against protected groups.

Deleted
    To protect you from them taking your jobs and raping "your" women, again nothing racist about that
    Actually, to protect their own women and children from being beaten and raped or forced to marry their cousins, or even more clearly, having Religious Freedom without the penalty of Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Limiting users from publically calling for discrimination/violence against protected groups.
    And what are protected groups?

What the fuck are you saying?
    Is this my fault if the far right is defined by stupidity ?

In France, the Nazis just had to let the far right lynch some Jews to make the local lunatics their pawns. The so-called patriots were a-okay with wearing German uniforms and taken German orders to execute Frenchmen as long as their masters whispered in the ears ''JEWS''.<

That was is so funny with the MAGAboys and their ilks in Eastern Europe. Like French miliciens were PERSUADED that the Germans saw them as comrade-in-arms, people with Slav, Italian or French ancestry seems to think the Germans saw them as ''Aryans''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-01-02 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We most definately force a Western version of Islam, because fundamentally, they have no right to sit there in their little communities and inbreed further costing the populace more and more, all the while claiming to be "Moderate" but still having around 80% believe Homosexuality should be outlawed and that leaving Islam is punishable by death.
    We cannot force such things, what we can do is enforce the law and jail or deport hate preachers and no longer give out any visas to people trained in nations like SA. Religion is something people have to accept and if you try to turn their religion into something and not let it progress naturally they'll simply reject it.

You recently said you had slavs as friends, go ask their stance on homosexuality, go ask polish people their stance on homosexuality. I can guarantee you that the words "it's a disease" will be something uttered frequently.

You can pretty much conclude that anything not western is far from progressive on that front and even so there are plenty here who oppose it. It's not like my brother generation when a friday night past time was called "gay bashing" but it still is pretty much not something that is accepted everywhere.

Actually, to protect their own women and children from being beaten and raped or forced to marry their cousins, or even more clearly, having Religious Freedom without the penalty of Death.
    Of course you are only doing it out of concern that these violent brown people will beat their children, rape their women and be forced to marry their cousins. Clearly all Muslims need protection from themselves and you as a concerned citizen want to save them /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Hm i tend to remember a saying may (if you wouldn´t be so clueless like you seem to be you would also know it) which goes: "Stick and stone can break my bones but words can never hurt me."

Could be good to think about that because if your so weak that fucking WORD will hurt you you should put yourself out of your missery.
    This law does nothing but making a law from 1870 applicable to social media. Triggered much?

7+ Year Old Account
    More like a raving lunatic.
    Like a train wreck though. Can't look away and put on ignore.

And what are protected groups?
    That's another discussion entirely. Examples might include religions, gender, ethnicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably because unlike Poland or Hungary, Germany practically runs the EU and anything Germany wishes to pass over into the EU will happen.
    Posts like this simply tells me you buy into the whole nonsense surrounding Germany and the EU. No Germany does not run the EU, not even a small group of nations run the EU, if they EU was that easily controlled it would not take months to years to come to an agreement on several matters and it would simply be pushed through.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course you are only doing it out of concern that these violent brown people will beat their children, rape their women and be forced to marry their cousins. Clearly all Muslims need protection from themselves and you as a concerned citizen want to save them /s
    I don't remember The Fiend mentioning skin color but you seem obsessed by it.