Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/n...ead_body_post/

Should at least suspend him to teach him a lesson. Kids watch his channel and are very easy to influence.
    Not to mention we've seen that Pewdiepie never seems to learn and just issues apology after apology
    Welcome to todays society, where exploiting the dead for your youtube fame is acceptable. People will stop to take out their phone to film your death, rather than do anything about it.
    I wish nothing but misery on this disgusting, soullest sack of shit. And Youtube should just fucking shut down. They're so fucking full of shit. They'll instantly demonetize the videos of people but this fucker got millions of views on his video and fucking nothing happened until he himself removed it.

Burn him down. I don't watch his content because I'm not an idiot but think of the children and all that.

Burn his career to a standstill!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Who the fuck is Logan Paul?

And why should I give a shit?
    22k posts on mmo champion, doesnt have enough basic computer skills to use the google search bar, k m8
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    22k posts on mmo champion, doesnt have enough basic computer skills to use the google search bar, k m8
    Sure, I could look him up on google.

My point was, why should I give a shit? Random youtuber says something offensive and suddenly the Internet's throwing a hissy fit. Again, why should I give a shit?

It's not that I don't know how to figure out how to research who Logan Paul is, it's that I don't see why I should care.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Sure, I could look him up on google.

My point was, why should I give a shit? Random youtuber says something offensive and suddenly the Internet's throwing a hissy fit. Again, why should I give a shit?

It's not that I don't know how to figure out how to research who Logan Paul is, it's that I don't see why I should care.
    The short answer is you shouldn't give a shit.

If youtube bans him, they better take down this one too.

Unless they are hypocrites of course.

Who is this person? Did not even know that he has got 15M subscribers... New internet superstars are soooo awkward man...
    My bet: youtube will not do shit about him. Too much money lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Basically, it has turned into a Twitter witchunt. The guy apologized, so I think people should move on, as I don’t think his actions were out of malice, he just didn’t think things through enough.
    The guy let at least 6million cheer and laugh at the corpse of someone who took their own life. The guy deserves all the shit he gets for lack of empathy and for not thinking about the persons family. Just wanted them views.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    What a thing to say you complete and utter cunt of a waste of space.
    Good work, you just traumatized and sentenced me to six years of intense therapy. Every time I see someone get insulted online I'll regress into a fetal stage. That's how this works, right?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The guy let at least 6million cheer and laugh at the corpse of someone who took their own life. The guy deserves all the shit he gets for lack of empathy and for not thinking about the persons family. Just wanted them views.
    I mean, if you want to take issue with the clear callous, cynical nature of the guy more power to you. what I'm pissed about is because this guy has enough subs to his channel he can make money off YouTube ad revenue for this shit but heaven forbid some no name make a somewhat scathing review of some shitty movie. google has so thoroughly lost the plot with YouTube it's quite stunning to witness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cheer and laugh? Where did you get that from?..Oh right that's your own delusions and skewed view of what is going on. Come on man wtf are you on about...

I agree that is was really disrespectful of him to post the video (I watched it yesterday when it went up). Not because it was about suicide, but because he was an idiot for putting the filming of the body in the video (despite the face being blurred) and putting a picture of it in the damn thumbnail of the video.

He's been pushing it the idiotic way for a long time and mostly young people think it's cool and edgy. That's the way the world works today...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well stupid got more stupid in 2018, can I go back to 2017 lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Cheer and laugh? Where did you get that from?..Oh right that's your own delusions and skewed view of what is going on. Come on man wtf are you on about...

I agree that is was really disrespectful of him to post the video (I watched it yesterday when it went up). Not because it was about suicide, but because he was an idiot for putting the filming of the body in the video (despite the face being blurred) and putting a picture of it in the damn thumbnail of the video.

He's been pushing it the idiotic way for a long time and mostly young people think it's cool and edgy. That's the way the world works today...
    Looks like we got a logan paul fan.

Why do you watch such garbage? You do know there are literally millions of other videos on youtube, some of them made by professionals on a bunch of different subjects and you watch a high school drop out jock try to become a millionaire with idiots watching his click bait. Why do you contribute to such a shitty system/life?

People should not be sheltered from reality. Reality is not always kind, and usually with these vids, you get warnings about graphic content. If you watch it anyway, you accepted it, thus have no right to call for action. When it should be stopped is when obvious hate-speech is involved. Saw none of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I mean, if you want to take issue with the clear callous, cynical nature of the guy more power to you. what I'm pissed about is because this guy has enough subs to his channel he can make money off YouTube ad revenue for this shit but heaven forbid some no name make a somewhat scathing review of some shitty movie. google has so thoroughly lost the plot with YouTube it's quite stunning to witness.
    youtube is a loss cause even the sponsers are slowly giving up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t want to say I know his intentions. To me, I think it wasn’t well thought through. It’s possible that he did it just for views, but given that he’s already really popular, I’m leaning more towards him just being blindfully ignorant of the situation.
    He knew what he was doing. He had to fly a film crew to Japan and the suicide forest. He was hoping to find a body. You dont go in there with a film crew and end up making a dead person video without giving it thought when your getting your plane tickets prior and sorting it all out.

And if he didnt think about it even with going through all the motions planning it and getting the desired result in the end then he deserves the shit for being so clueless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we got a logan paul fan.

Why do you watch such garbage? You do know there are literally millions of other videos on youtube, some of them made by professionals on a bunch of different subjects and you watch a high school drop out jock try to become a millionaire with idiots watching his click bait. Why do you contribute to such a shitty system/life?
    Logan Paul fan? Did you even read what I wrote?... Jesus christ man..

I saw it yesterday when it went up because I saw it in my suggested list. I don't watch his videos on a regular basis and I don't watch other channels that's like his as I don't really enjoy that kind of content.

But you know what, since you seems to be unable to read shit and you've shown yourself to be an expert on assuming shit I don't really see the point in even adressing anything more from you as you're just going to twist it to something else...

Have fun I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

Stop making Boogie sad!

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Logan Paul fan? Did you even read what I wrote?... Jesus christ man..

I saw it yesterday when it went up because I saw it in my suggested list. I don't watch his videos on a regular basis and I don't watch other channels that's like his as I don't really enjoy that kind of content.

But you know what, since you seems to be unable to read shit and you've shown yourself to be an expert on assuming shit I don't really see the point in even adressing anything more from you as you're just going to twist it to something else...

Have fun I guess.
    My apologies if you are not a fan. Most people who watch his videos as soon as they go up you could call a fan.

Have a good day.

It's one thing to see a Dead Body on Video.

HOWEVER.....

It's another fucking thing to post the fucking video ON YOUTUBE! Jesus dude....