Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's always been 3 cards for running the queue though?

I'm 7/12 towards the badge, I don't know why, but I like to get the sale badges. Plus I sell the excess cards, it's not a great amount of money, but it adds up :P
    I do the same. I craft the level 1 badge, sell the rest. But... as you said, they add up and this year i bought Mass Effect 1 and GTA San Andreas with card money only.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Damn it, forgot it was three cards for repeating the queue. Ah welp, better get back to clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's always been 3 cards for running the queue though?

I'm 7/12 towards the badge, I don't know why, but I like to get the sale badges. Plus I sell the excess cards, it's not a great amount of money, but it adds up :P
    Yeah I usually craft 1, but think I went up to 3 because I didn't like lvl 1 / 2 badge icons :P Then again I did it with all free cards anyway so didn't cost me anything.

Plus on the upside I stockpiled cards since Summer Sale so I could craft badges for free cards + sell all my extras. So far sitting on $27.19 from card sales alone, however still haven't bought anything =/ Either nothing is interesting or it's past the budget I set for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was hoping ME:A would be cheaper, but oh well, I'll continue waiting.

Anyone played the Need for Speed reboot (the first one, not the most recent one)? Kinda want a decent arcade-style racer that's a bit more modern, read mixed things so looking for other opinions as well.
    Its Pretty cheap here

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mass...-origin-cd-key

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone played the Need for Speed reboot (the first one, not the most recent one)? Kinda want a decent arcade-style racer that's a bit more modern, read mixed things so looking for other opinions as well.
    I don't think I"ve touched a Need for Speed game since Most Wanted. Pretty much all my arcade racing needs are met between Mario Kart 8 deluxe and Burnout Paradise.

The ultimate box is marked down to 5 bucks if you're interested and don't have it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24..._Ultimate_Box/

There's also a bundle on that page that contains the Ultimate Box, NFS: Undercover, NFS: Shift, NFS: Hot Pursuit (The newer one), and Shift 2 for less than 20 bucks for anyone that loves racers and wanted to add to their collection.
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2017-12-29 at 04:29 PM.

I'm looking for someone to friend on Uplay, who owns Child of Light, so that I can gift them an in-game item for an achievement. I don't believe you have to have played it before or need to have it installed. Friend Woogled on Uplay. Thanks.

EDIT: Was helped out in less than 5 mins. Thanks.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2017-12-29 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I don’t like very much grey market places

- - - Updated - - -

Can I join the MMOC Humble Bundle steam group?

Deleted
    Python coding guide books from humble.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/p...kt-book-bundle

- - - Updated - - -

11 bit sale on humble.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...ublisher-sale/

Heads up, if you buy This war of mine, check the DRM free archive before buying Little ones DLC.
    I bought base game ages ago & found the DLC was included in the archive

HB needs to let out more actual bundles,.
    no console stuff, no android or phone stuff, no books, no comics,.. give steam keys T_T

Deleted
    Agreed. All of these books/comics seem an odd choice for the site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    HB needs to let out more actual bundles,.
    no console stuff, no android or phone stuff, no books, no comics,.. give steam keys T_T
    Honestly i just hope they do pathfinder again as in a full ome..missed it before

That said agreed though i think yogscast was meant to take the place of many last month or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Those books are the kinda thing I'd love to buy, delve into, and then give up after a few days.

I should learn to focus more on tasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Welp, thats a pretty underwhelming bundle to start a year. I guess Bioshock is ok for those who haven't played it. Rest is...not impressive.

Deleted
    Ooh, hadn't seen they'd added another bundle since I looked.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/s...f-picks-bundle

Bioshock Infinite is a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Ooh, hadn't seen they'd added another bundle since I looked.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/s...f-picks-bundle

Bioshock Infinite is a good game.
    Be careful with that statement. It doesn't seem to be a popular opinion.

Well, Infinite is a good game but not as good as Bioshock 2. The gameplay is sooooo watered down unfortunately, but at least the story was nice. <.<

Sorry, i had to!
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

The best part of Infinite is Burial at Sea DLC, IMO. Base game was decent enough compared to the rest of the series, even if the story ended up getting pretty silly by the end. But Burial at Sea is fantastic, a nice change in gameplay pace that fits a lot better with the narrative and it has a pretty fantastic ending that provides a nice sense of "closure" between the three games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Be careful with that statement. It doesn't seem to be a popular opinion.
    Can I get away with it, if I say I still haven't played the first two?
    Or should I keep that quiet too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Well, Infinite is a good game but not as good as Bioshock 2. The gameplay is sooooo watered down unfortunately, but at least the story was nice. <.<

Sorry, i had to!
    Don't forget the easter egg music. Those were a nice surprise

- - - Updated - - -

The best part of Infinite is Burial at Sea DLC, IMO. Base game was decent enough compared to the rest of the series, even if the story ended up getting pretty silly by the end. But Burial at Sea is fantastic, a nice change in gameplay pace that fits a lot better with the narrative and it has a pretty fantastic ending that provides a nice sense of "closure" between the three games.
    Dagnabbit, forgot to play the DLC. brb

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm. $6 for Aragami and Bioshock Infinite? I guess that's worth it. More games to add to my never ending backlog...

Yup, bought it.
    Hah, funny,. complain about not getting good bundles,. good bundle appears.

Should've done that sooner.