Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You know nothing John Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    You know nothing John Snow.
    You know nothing Jon(no h) Targaryen-Stark.

Well then it seems like I am probably the last person in my guild to get it -___-

Our entire core group has gotten the trinket except for me...... This trinket RNG hates me as much as my leggo RNG ><

Really hope is true each week the drop % goes up :/ Or I be farming Argus until BFA.....

Seems like you started late NH with legion pve with your warlock or just an ALT?

It its your ALT, RIP your main I guess?
    -

Week 4 stats look promising. Maybe 5%ish per week? Always felt like bonus roll bad luck protection worked in some fashion like that too. Starting around 15ish and incrementing by 5

I feel even unluckier now. I have killed argus normal every reset w/ guild, and around 4-6 kills across alts and zero trinkets on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Do you have any statistics regarding offspecs drop by any chance ?
    Looking at the overall stats for people who had epic trinket already before, their drop rate for second epic trinket is around 4%, and since 8 of 12 classes are able to get off spec trinkets, I'd estimate the average off spec drop rate is roughly 6% for those who still can get it. So it's clearly lower than the drop rate for first epic trinket, but I don't know if changing the loot-spec could possibly make this chance higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Seems like you started late NH with legion pve with your warlock or just an ALT?

It its your ALT, RIP your main I guess?
    That isnt even my char

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Amanthuls..
    https://puu.sh/ySUCW/f57293ca3b.png

how bout dat

Deleted
    40 kills and 2 trinkets
    Fucking Ion

i waited months for deathbringers will. this is not exactly something new.

Deleted
    This loot system is fucking annoying. Guildies getting all their offspec trinkets before some mains getting a single trinket. The system should have been smarter to identify who in the group is missing out.

It has benefits that groups lacking a role won't get wasted loot, but they dropped the ball on this one.

The legendary should have definitely been Lootable. More exciting that way.

This loot system is fucking annoying.
    You can't have a classic ML system on Argus, with a loot table like that. Imagine with all the actual loot table AND 6 pantheon trinkets, all of that in classic ML. You'll be here the same way you're complaining now, but even worse, because your entire roster don't have it, so you can't even equip it...

BTW, who cares, really? You'll have it by the time, and when you got it, it'll be at a really good ilv. I personnaly don't care that much. If I get it tonight, it's cool. If I don't, well, next time it will be 970.

Sure, super exciting! Can you explain to me how I am suppose to get this thing in a 20 man group as a healer if it was on ML then?
    Last edited by Enentari; 2018-01-03 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i waited months for deathbringers will. this is not exactly something new.
    holy shit i remember that it was never dropping for my fury and one day our resto shaman couldnt come to the raid and I had do play my resto and the fucking thing dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    This loot system is fucking annoying. Guildies getting all their offspec trinkets before some mains getting a single trinket. The system should have been smarter to identify who in the group is missing out.

It has benefits that groups lacking a role won't get wasted loot, but they dropped the ball on this one.

I honestly haven't the faintest idea why the thought making the trinkets personal loot ONCE per week is a good idea. I don't understand why it should be better for the game when some people in the raid get their trinket the first week and others don't have it after 6 weeks. Just...why? I don't need another carrot in this game and I can't increase my chances whatsoever. What did they want to achieve when they decided "oh, we implement these trinkets as a reward for killing argus, but with a twist: some get it and some don't. But unlike the rest of the loot, where you can decide who gets what, this is forced personal loot and you get one chance per week."

What did they try to accomplish with it? It's hugely frustrating for those who don't get it - and those who do get it don't feel the biggest rush, because after a while everybody is supposed to have it AND their trinkets are actually increasing in value when more people have it, so they too feel somewhat frustrated when the 2 tanks don't get a trinket the 6th week in a row. What the fuck.

Edit: One more thing: Back in WoD, they did something similar with the legendary rings during HFC. Everybody got them from a questline. And you know what? It was fucking fine! The raid was still hard enough, you still had something to look forward to for killing Archimonde (an upgrade to the ring) and nobody felt punished for RNG reasons. So why not make it like that this time?

I don't understand why it should be better for the game when some people in the raid get their trinket the first week and others don't have it after 6 weeks. Just...why? I don't need another carrot in this game and I can't increase my chances whatsoever. What did they want to achieve when they decided "oh, we implement these trinkets as a reward for killing argus, but with a twist: some get it and some don't. But unlike the rest of the loot, where you can decide who gets what, this is forced personal loot and you get one chance per week."
    I see that as a way to "nerf" the raid by the time, by allowing more and more trinkets in your roster, and increasing the global uptime of the buff (plus, with a huge loot table like Argus, you can't have that in ML). Having it with a simple quest, your entire roster would have it at the same time and very quickly.

The raid was still hard enough, you still had something to look forward to for killing Archimonde (an upgrade to the ring) and nobody felt punished for RNG reasons. So why not make it like that this time?
    That's not at the same level, I think. In WOD, MM HfC (or at least Archimonde) was design with that ring in mind. MM Antorus and Argus weren't. The way they are implemented looks like a hidden and gradual nerf. A bit frustrating for some pple for sure, but I can't find a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by torros View Post
    I was in an LFR where somebody got one off of felhounds (an amanthuls...).

It's irritating that there is so much RNG now loot-wise and this trinket which will boost my healing by at least 10% is a .1% crapshoot. I see people with all 960 TF normal and heroic tier, TF carafe, etc, when there are those who are lucky to get a piece or two. Our guild tried Masterloot but fewer pieces total (a lot fewer) seem to drop when you master loot.
    You saw the resto druid shoulders, not the Argus trinket. And yes, personal loot gets more drops than ML on average, has been that way for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    I honestly haven't the faintest idea why the thought making the trinkets personal loot ONCE per week is a good idea. I don't understand why it should be better for the game when some people in the raid get their trinket the first week and others don't have it after 6 weeks. Just...why? I don't need another carrot in this game and I can't increase my chances whatsoever. What did they want to achieve when they decided "oh, we implement these trinkets as a reward for killing argus, but with a twist: some get it and some don't. But unlike the rest of the loot, where you can decide who gets what, this is forced personal loot and you get one chance per week."

What did they try to accomplish with it? It's hugely frustrating for those who don't get it - and those who do get it don't feel the biggest rush, because after a while everybody is supposed to have it AND their trinkets are actually increasing in value when more people have it, so they too feel somewhat frustrated when the 2 tanks don't get a trinket the 6th week in a row. What the fuck.

Edit: One more thing: Back in WoD, they did something similar with the legendary rings during HFC. Everybody got them from a questline. And you know what? It was fucking fine! The raid was still hard enough, you still had something to look forward to for killing Archimonde (an upgrade to the ring) and nobody felt punished for RNG reasons. So why not make it like that this time?
    It's the best way of doing it if they insist on having it be an RNG drop. Having to do every difficulty instead of just 1 every week would get even more annoying than it already is.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    I see that as a way to "nerf" the raid by the time, by allowing more and more trinkets in your roster, and increasing the global uptime of the buff (plus, with a huge loot table like Argus, you can't have that in ML). Having it with a simple quest, your entire roster would have it at the same time and very quickly.

That's not at the same level, I think. In WOD, MM HfC (or at least Archimonde) was design with that ring in mind. MM Antorus and Argus weren't. The way they are implemented looks like a hidden and gradual nerf. A bit frustrating for some pple for sure, but I can't find a better way.
    I get what you mean, but there was no reason to design the difficulty different than in HFC. They could have designed the raid with the trinkets in mind. And I doubt that a random amount of trinkets is easier to balance out than a continuous 5ilvl increase on 1 item that everybody wears. That already served as a way to "nerf" the raid, but without making it RNG and more frustrating for some and less for others. It's just an inferior way to design it, there was no need to randomly punish some for no reasons (and yes, I'm obviously affected and a bit salty, but still, I legit don't see a good reason to do it like this).

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    You can't have a classic ML system on Argus, with a loot table like that. Imagine with all the actual loot table AND 6 pantheon trinkets, all of that in classic ML. You'll be here the same way you're complaining now, but even worse, because your entire roster don't have it, so you can't even equip it...

BTW, who cares, really? You'll have it by the time, and when you got it, it'll be at a really good ilv. I personnaly don't care that much. If I get it tonight, it's cool. If I don't, well, next time it will be 970.

Sure, super exciting! Can you explain to me how I am suppose to get this thing in a 20 man group as a healer if it was on ML then?
    Yes you can, just like archi trinkets and tier you force dross of the trinkets

Yes you can, just like archi trinkets and tier you force dross of the trinkets
    Look at the size of Argus' loot table vs the number of loots you get in a group.

Add 6 different trinkets, who start to be good when at least 10+ pple in your roster have theirs.

No, you can't have that thing on ML

just like archi trinkets and tier you force dross of the trinkets
    Tiers are tokens. Archi trinkets were just regular but powerfull trinkets, not at the same level at all...