Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    "Oh no my son watched something with several warnings about how this is hardcore content and it traumatized him just how the warnings might have said, We need to ban things like this."

They should just ban Single Mothers from being Mothers, because this was obviously bad fucking parenting.
    This is really just bad parenting. Where was the Mom when he was watching this shit?
    I monitor my kids YouTube watching practices like a hawk

Also who is Logan Paul?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's a dead body of a person who didn't even respect their own life...
    What about having respect for others mental health or even at least care for the families of this man that this dumb ass youtuber thinks is important to upload on on youtube laughing at it.

The fact that you think this is fine makes me think of you less than a human, or the fact you see no problem with this means you are selfish, how about I dig up someone who died close to you, put their corpse hanging in my room making a video about how dumb your relatives look. Also making sure we get a good close up of him/her for the thumbnail with me looking shocked for clicks

Wonder if you would care then...

Once again learn compassion.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    This is really just bad parenting. Where was the Mom when he was watching this shit?
    I monitor my kids YouTube watching practices like a hawk

Also who is Logan Paul?
    Who cares whos fault it is that kids might view the content.

The guy is making money off of someones misery and death. He has no soul and should not be in the public eye. We wouldnt let Mcdonalds use an ad with a dead person they would get punished financially and probably even legally too. Youtubers are not exempt from such public policy

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The guy is making money off of someones misery and death. He has no soul and should not be in the public eye. We wouldnt let Mcdonalds use an ad with a dead person they would get punished financially and probably even legally too. Youtubers are not exempt from such public policy
    He made money of supposed "colorblindness" full of fake reactions. How this guy can keep his platform up is insane. He's the textbook definition of a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    He made money of supposed "colorblindness" full of fake reactions. How this guy can keep his platform up is insane. He's the textbook definition of a cunt.
    Holy shit did he claim he was color blind too? I only needed to take one look at him to hate him I didnt know thats how he started.

I wanted to raise awareness about suicide by laughing at it bro! was just jokes!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8...d8vqIZg/videos

15,273,830 subscribers
    refresh
    15,273,839 subscribers

yeah this guy's career is over exdee

edit: 15,273,857 subscribers

rip in peperonis

---

edit: 15,273,906 subscribers

so, haters like you all gonna hate, but real talent will continue to bloom, sorry haters
    Last edited by ldev; 2018-01-02 at 09:04 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

When pewdiepie did his questionable joke, all hell broke loose on youtube, now known as the ads-pocalypse.

Now, another very big youtuber show a dead person in one of his video, even with all the explanation before hand....... Doesnt take a genius to understand you shouldnt do that.
    Imo, yes, they should just ban him. He fucked up big time, let it be a lesson to other youtubers that think they can get away with everything.

I really don't see a problem with this, if you don't like the content, don't watch the channel.

I don't even know who the YouTuber is, but, you're giving them publicity and views by talking about them, regardless of the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8...d8vqIZg/videos

15,273,830 subscribers
    refresh
    15,273,839 subscribers

yeah this guy's career is over exdee

edit: 15,273,857 subscribers

rip in peperonis

---

edit: 15,273,906 subscribers

so, haters like you all gonna hate, but real talent will continue to bloom, sorry haters
    as a clear fan of this "human". What exactly is his appeal? Is he a funny bro?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    I can see why you question that.

To me though, you'd feel for the family knowing their son/daughter was on video before they even knew what happened. I don't think they would want millions of people to see that about their family member. He could've probably just explained what he saw rather than showing the body a few times.
    Well miss cutie bottom, i understand that, but they also probably don't know who logan paul is to even think about that I'm nit saying what he did was right, but iil just don't bwant to make a fus about it either.

as a clear fan of this "human". What exactly is his appeal? Is he a funny bro?
    I don't get why vlogers are so popular and what kind of a person would watch obnoxious people act "funny". If I was going to make a youtube channel 10 years prior, I would do game reviews or something, because I would never ever think that doing what vlogers do would actually get any views. So no fucking idea, vlog world is just way over my head.

Yet, I'm a CLEAR FAN of some rando vloger. Nice assumption. Please, please, please - remember this next time you're going to assume something, get down to normal person level, because you are not mega special, k?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    A guy he can't even remember died and a decade later he's still fragile about it. Kid's got about as much mental health as Rosie O'Donnell has physical.
    I guess you never took any psychology-classes at college?

The formative years lasts a while. Just because you don't remember something doesn't mean it can't create a void that changes the direction in which you're developing mentally.

Also the reason why babies who don't get a lot of face-to-face and physical contact in the first months turn out completely wrong and unsocialized.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    First of all, why would anyone let their child watch whatever they want unattended?
    Privacy is a meter long cord attached to the living room wall for my son's computer.

Secondly, why do people like this ass hat feel it's important to lower the bar on a constant basis? Have some internal limiting that tells you it's a bad idea.

On top of that, after reading this thread, I am somewhat shocked how many of you have such serious issues... several of you should go seek some help as you might be full on sociopaths, and a couple of you are likely potential psychopaths (or you play it up online)
    The one who stood out to me most was the winner who didn't get how the child in question could still be struggling with his Dad's suicide, clueless or completely devoid of emotion, you decide... And yes, that is mental health shaming. Which is ironic considering you may have the worst mental health of anyone here.
    Would you make fun of a person who couldn't walk right because they were an amputee as well?
    There's a name for that sort of thing, and it's asshole. Just fyi.

I guess overall I feel like this is a lose, lose, lose.
    This guy with his video is a loser, so is this kid's mom (time to be more involved in your kid's life other than after the fact), and so are the people in this thread without a shred of compassion for anyone.
    Congratulations on being able to lower a lowered bar just a little more.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that the kid is/could be traumatized by the content of the video shoudn't apply for a punishment on Logan's. At the end of the day, the internet is full of shit and your kid watching it it's the parent's fault.
    However, showing the dead body of a person, apart from probably being against Youtube norms, is so disgusting and unpolite.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account

4chan is on the job

Deleted
    you would think we would talk about the real issue.
    namely the rising suicide rate in developed nation's, Japan stands out but its a high and growing rate in all developed nation's.

there an interesting blog post called "Developed countries and its love for suicide: A paradox yet unexplained." that outlines the issue better than i can.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

4chan is on the job
    Lol. 4chan is always up to the task

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrPibs View Post
    you would think we would talk about the real issue.
    namely the rising suicide rate in developed nation's, Japan stands out but its a high and growing rate in all developed nation's.

there an interesting blog post called "Developed countries and its love for suicide: A paradox yet unexplained." that outlines the issue better than i can.
    Working 9-5 nearly everyday isnt the intended human design, its not a mystery theres a lot of miserable people. Then you add in trauma, drugs, chemical imbalances in the brain, genetic traits and the numbers start adding up

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Logan is still a thing, wasn't he a joke for years?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we found one of those fans.

Suicide is a global problem, have some respect for the dead. Because someone was so depressed they couldn't see a way out it doesn't require your judgement on an internet forum, cheers.
    A corpse is a corpse and if you’re going to take your life in 2018 there’s a chance you’ll end up on the internet.

How is this different than any number of other death or postmortem videos and pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    A corpse is a corpse and if you’re going to take your life in 2018 there’s a chance you’ll end up on the internet.

How is this different than any number of other death or postmortem videos and pictures?
    With this kind of thinking I dont think you could ever understand where Im coming from, so lets just agree to disagree and move on.