Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    You're assuming these populations have been on the same economic, educational footing, which they objectively aren't. If hiring more people to represent the population better was not effective, no entity, especially for profit corporations, would be doing it.
    It doesn't matter what they have been or what they have not been. That doesn't make it not racism or sexist to give preferential treatment based on race or gender.

No it's not, economic reality for millions of women, and minority people's shows that it is necessary, and profitable for all parties involved to ensure population parity.
    However 'noble' of a justification you think you have behind it doesn't change the fact that it is racist. People had the same noble reasoning and 'research' behind them when they tried to outlaw interracial marriages decades ago. Mixed race kids who aren't accepted by either side and doomed to a miserable life? We sure as heck don't want that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    It doesn't matter what they have been or what they have not been. That doesn't make it not racism or sexist to give preferential treatment based on race or gender.
    Yes it does, you can't just hand-wave away centuries of white male dominated monopoly over every aspect of society because it hurt your fee fees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    However 'noble' of a justification you think you have behind it doesn't change the fact that it is racist. People had the same noble reasoning and 'research' behind them when they tried to outlaw interracial marriages decades ago. Mixed race kids who aren't accepted by either side and doomed to a miserable life? We sure as heck don't want that.
    It isn't noble, it makes business sense, it makes the economy more productive, it makes governing more representative, and it empowers all human beings to give their insight and perspective into society.

Yes it does, you can't just hand-wave away centuries of white male dominated monopoly over every aspect of society because it hurt your fee fees.
    No, it doesn't. If you're going to be against racism then you decry all racism, you don't get to support racist policies yourself and then claim that you're against racism while supporting racist policies. Same deal for sexism.

It isn't noble, it makes business sense, it makes the economy more productive, it makes governing more representative, and it empowers all human beings to give their insight and perspective into society.
    Alright. Whatever business sense you may think it makes doesn't change the fact that it is racist. And way to ignore the rest of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    Yup, more cultural and ethnic diversity is always good imo.

America desperately needs some religious diversity though. Not being Christian basically disqualifies you from running for office.
    Don't agree. There are plenty of Jewish members of congress and tbh I don't think people even care except maybe in some areas of the south whether someone is Christian or not. Its not something that is really even going to come up during the campaign and election process most of the time. Now is being Muslim a major obstacle to being elected to a place in congress or something like a governorship? Yes most likely but being Christian isn't a must. Maybe 30 or 40 years ago but not now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Whatever business sense you may think it makes doesn't change the fact that it is racist. And way to ignore the rest of my post.
    The rest of your post doesn't make any sense. The supreme court overruled state laws outlawing interracial marriages in the 1970's.

It isn't racist if it is correcting centuries worth over racism, bondage, and discrimination by a white male dominated society.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it doesn't. If you're going to be against racism then you decry all racism, you don't get to support racist policies yourself and then claim that you're against racism while supporting racist policies. Same deal for sexism.
    To decry racism and deny the opportunities to other human populations because it may violate the status quo is helping no one, especially POC.

The rest of your post doesn't make any sense. The supreme court overruled state laws outlawing interracial marriages in the 1970's.

It isn't racist if it is correcting centuries worth over racism, bondage, and discrimination by a white male dominated society.
    It is explicitly racist to give preferential treatment to someone because of their race. It doesn't matter what has been in the past. It still doesn't make it not racist. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

To decry racism and deny the opportunities to other human populations because it may violate the status quo is helping no one, especially POC.
    You're not decrying racism, you're supporting racism.

Yeah, it is racist to give someone preferential treatment above others if you do so because of their race. It doesn't matter if they have not had the same income or educational attainment, if you give preferential treatment based on their race then it's by definition racist.

- - - Updated - - -

How in the flying fuck does that even matter? Racism doesn't suddenly become not racism just because you choose another target.
    He's heavily invested in making sure I'm a victim of racism. It's mindblowing for racists like him that minorities can live in the South and not be victims of racism.

Your continued denial to understand the definition of a very simple word suggests you aren't actually sincere in your arguments...

15+ Year Old Account
    It is explicitly racist to give preferential treatment to someone because of their race. It doesn't matter what has been in the past. It still doesn't make it not racist. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

You're not decrying racism, you're supporting racism.
    Because in the absence of the current system, what would be left? What in your mind would be the status quo? You are the one defending a system that has benefited an extreme minority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    He's heavily invested in making sure I'm a victim of racism. It's mindblowing for racists like him that minorities can live in the South and not be victims of racism.
    You definitely are, unless you can show me some evidence to the contrary.

- - - Updated - - -

Your continued denial to understand the definition of a very simple word suggests you aren't actually sincere in your arguments...
    I am being sincere, you are the one that doesn't understand why these programs exist in the first place.

Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2018-01-03 at 12:06 AM.

So? That's not because of skin color. Someone that's dark skinned can have a similar experience as me.
    It can be. And yea someone that's dark skinned can have a similar experience as you, I'm not saying they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0c65287ac6a6b?
    one minute video

--

I personally agree, America needs to elect more women and people of colour into the government and eliminate any radical nationalist sentiment.
    radical nationalist sentiment? You mean being PRO-AMERICAN????? Fuck you you Eurofag. Learn arabic you fuck....it's your future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    I sorta agree with the sentiment in that diversity is always great (as long as its not forced diversity) due to the increase of points of view. however i feel that he also blanket covers all politics with the white dude statement, and thats where i dont really agree.
    i think that the people running things should be those with whose morals, ideals and goals the people identify with, regardless of their colour religion etc etc etc.

murica dun goofed with Drumpf, but then again, muricas political system is absolute garbage so there isnt much they can do there.
    No,we didn't. We saved America with Trump and kicked you leftist faggots in your tiny balls by electing him. He is PRO-AMERICA not PRO-3RDF WORLD MIGRATION like the NAZIS in Germany's left are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    Yup, more cultural and ethnic diversity is always good imo.

America desperately needs some religious diversity though. Not being Christian basically disqualifies you from running for office.
    Being a muslim should disqualify you from office because muslims ALWAYS implement as many aspects of sharia as they can. If they were to become a voting block in the US they WOULD vote for Sharia law. THAT is what actual practicing muslims believe in, and if any tell you they don't they are either lying to you or they aren't actually muslims.
    More cultural and ethnic diversity is ALWAYS good? Then why don't any of the non-white nations practice it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You just described the American conservative government.
    Yeah, because the Democrats and their corporate donors are soooooo poor, right? Hillary drives a broke down Ford and Nancy and crying chuck take a cab to work. Damn,m you people are dumb. Hollywood and rich celebs came out for the Democratic party and that should tell you everything you need to know about them, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Derpkitteh (I typed this with a straight face!), you're being wholly unreasonable here. Just because America has a large mix of people of from different ethnicities doesn't mean it is diverse. This is exactly the point that Mr. Bale is making (did you watch the short video?), that is, white men running everything in a system that solely benefits them and then having all the people of colour and women being put into boxes is not diversity, its the opposite.

Finally, Singapore is the most multiculturally successful country in the world. If you don't believe me look it up. Its a beacon that all the Western countries should look up to as the prototype for a diverse and functional society.
    Singapore is NOT the most diverse in the world the US is you idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It would be much better if there was some actualy democracy.

Thank god!

Literally every single government on this planet fits this description, without exception.
    We are the freest nation on Earth. Also, we are a Republic. Nor a Democracy. In Democracies 51% of the people lord over the other 49%. That isn't how it works here. Learn to "government".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, that never seems to happen.

NEVER seems to happen? You base that off of what? The last President for the last 8 years WAS BLACK YOU FUCKING BUFFOON!!!!

Let me know when Canada or any western European nations elects a non-white as the leader of their nation. The last 2 DOJ's were BLACK!!!!!
    We have blacks, latino's, whites, and asians in our government. I look at Europe and I see old rich white people trying to tell us Americans what to do and how to act...and last time you did that we beat your collective asses.

NEVER seems to happen? You ignorant fool. I guess we NEVER see blacks or latino's succeed in this country, huh? I'll remember to tell all the crazy Democrats that NONE of them are non-white and see how they feel. Also, I love how you dumbass leftists try to fit all white people into one category as if I actually have anything in common with any white bitches (Euro men) in Europe. I don't. Whites are just as diverse as anyone else. The only thing you leftists see isn't diversity of thought or culture...but merely skin color...and that is why you lost all forms of government in 2016 and why even Merkel got an ass kicking in Germany. Your leftist days of selling out the west are coming to an end.

Btw....................it's ok to be white.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Try reading OP. He says it needs more diversity in POSITIONS OF POWER, which is true.
    Yeah, because Obama was just so white, right? And then so are all the other non-whites in the US government..suddenly they are all white too? You do know...in a white majority nation....it's ok to be white. Also blacks and latino's have lower IQ's and tend to take longer to pick shit up..when they can't compete that well against whites and asians they tend to not have that much representation. However, if you wanna see who blacks elected to represent them...look no further then the cartoon characters of black democrats that we had to endure and laugh at in 2017.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-03 at 02:03 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

white males dominated a white country? who would have fucking thought... and black people dominated countries in africa? no fucking way... tell me more. did brown skin people in asia dominate their country too? THEY DID? no fucking way... this is crazy bro. you're on to something big here man. keep at it, astonishing the facts you unravel for the rest of us. please we need more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    yes i watched boondocks too, what of it? are you a racist like the other guy too?

still waiting for him or any of his ilk to explain what multicultural country are we to emulate due to how great their system is working. still waiting for him to give an example of a country that is ran by brown or black skinned people that is greater than the USA. he cant so he dodges and continues his lame argument with others.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2018-01-03 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That is Dextroden.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    How is that racist? Holy shit...
    What if I would tell some African country that they should get more diversity and hire more white people because some countries lack diversity? This IS new age of racism where people want to replace white educated people that earned their place somehow, but what seems more important to people like Christian Bale is to meet diversity quota...
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

That is Dextroden.
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    What if I would tell some African country that they should get more diversity and hire more white people because some countries lack diversity? This IS new age of racism where people want to replace white educated people that earned their place somehow, but what seems more important to people like Christian Bale is to meet diversity quota...
    Simply saying white people run everything isn't racist. Saying x country should get more diversity, is not saying to replace people.

Deleted
    Simply saying white people run everything isn't racist. Saying x country should get more diversity, is not saying to replace people.
    Of course it is. It's your side that continues with the "Too many people on the earth" bs, so someone has to go to make room for your more diverse population. Simple maths.

Also why is it only America/The west that needs to diversify? Why isn't Japan more mixed? Why isn't Iran more mixed? Why do you hate white people so much?

Also isn't a diverse culture....you know.....cultural appropriation? Make your minds up.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-01-03 at 01:33 AM.