10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    He's officially gone full loco....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59545767841792

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
    Looking forward to Trumpkins defending this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Eh, it's just gonna be more circle-jerking about fake news getting what it deserves for being so fake.

This is red meat for Trump supporters, this is easy for them to defend. It's their narrative.

Glad to see Trump is still shilling Hannity and Fox News, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Well, as it was accurately pointed out a few posts ago, there were Zero Commercial related deaths in 2016 too... and 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010. Which if I am doing the math correctly, means a net decrease of 0 per year. So all coal mining would have to do to exceed that is go up by one... instead they almost doubled (8 in 2016, 15 in 2017). Trump had zero to do with Aviation accidents, and everything to do with Coal accidents. He is truly a great president for the common man.
    To be fair, I mean;
    http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...al-mining-rule
    ...is part of what Trump actually did do. Of course, I expected a bit more of the longer drawn out slow death by drinking in poisons little by little through the water tables....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is red meat for Trump supporters, this is easy for them to defend. It's their narrative.

Glad to see Trump is still shilling Hannity and Fox News, though.
    Yeah, but on the other hand it gets in the way of "Government letting private businesses alone".

Yeah, but on the other hand it gets in the way of "Government letting private businesses alone".
    Eh, that's always been a bullshit charge usually only brought up in response to regulations.

I'd be curious as to what the ad-value of his tweets are, though. He probably delivered billions in ad-value to Fox News over the past year with his constant retweets/references/shout-outs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, that's always been a bullshit charge usually only brought up in response to regulations.

I'd be curious as to what the ad-value of his tweets are, though. He probably delivered billions in ad-value to Fox News over the past year with his constant retweets/references/shout-outs.
    With twitter rants like these... enough i suppose. Did he evade his handlers today again? Every tweet today is cringworthy. His button is bigger than Kim Jong Uns? How old is this guy, ffs. And Palestine should now make peace with Israel as the question of Jerusalem is now "solved".

We can really be lucky that nothing bad happened this past year. I don't want to see President Trump handling a real crisis...

We can really be lucky that nothing bad happened this past year. I don't want to see President Trump handling a real crisis...
    Puerto Rico says hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Puerto Rico says hi
    Will be hard for PR to say Hi to me without power...

Dont want to sound heartless, but something like that happens every few years. That's not something unprecedented. Was more thinking on stuff like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.

Dont want to sound heartless, but something like that happens every few years. That's not something unprecedented. Was more thinking on stuff like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.
    Yeah, different scale than what you're thinking about, but still a massive disaster that's being slow-walked compared to the support received by places in the US hit by similar disasters.

All while we had a brief national conversation over whether or not Puerto Rican's are American enough to deserve aid, for some fucking reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fan fucking tastic.

We couldn't get past the first week of 2018 without this #fuckingmoron threatening nuclear war with North Korea.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

All while we had a brief national conversation over whether or not Puerto Rican's are American enough to deserve aid, for some fucking reason.
    Isn't that the problem to start with? I know it was a disaster and it was handled horrible, but do people really care? Is this still a big topic? Because it seems "they're not REAL americans" has worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Eh, it's just gonna be more circle-jerking about fake news getting what it deserves for being so fake.
    "LOL CNN won! Trump is so awesome, CNN is nothing but lies! This article from Infowars explains why!"
    Putin khuliyo

Good fucking Christ...

EDIT: Will post latest Twit from the Twit in chief about NK...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...55557022420992

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
    EDIT: how the heck does one embed a Twitter post? >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-01-03 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Good fucking Christ...

Trump seems rather insecure about size it must be a micro penis issue.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Good fucking Christ...

EDIT: how the heck does one embed a Twitter post? >_<
    I really wish twitter would get off there ass and ban his account already. This dick waving contest he seems to like having is getting old.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Wait did he delete them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait did he delete them?
    No.

Twitter is just dumb and sometimes won't load. Re-click the link.

Wait did he delete them?
    Nope - Dumbass Insecure Dump still has it up there.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...r%2Findex.html

I'm finding very little art in this deal. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...55557022420992

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

I don't know how this man continues to surprise me... but he finds a way.
    Thank you Trumpkins for electing a crazy piece of shit who threatens nuclear war.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!