Mods its doing that thing again!!!

MODS ITS DOING THAT THING AGAIN!!!

If we need a captcha for every comment iam down if it means i dont get to see that weird shit spam again!

Deleted
    its because the mods on the site are more interested in policing language than bots. also the site is really easy to make a spoof account for. VPN + throwaway email = free accounts

They could've just easily fixed this crap by adding a minimum amount of posts requirement (like 10) and by adding a cooldown for starting new threads (15min or so)

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrTiddles View Post
    its because the mods on the site are more interested in policing language than bots. also the site is really easy to make a spoof account for. VPN + throwaway email = free accounts
    I'd rate the bots as less annoying than many of the posters here so the mods are probably prioritizing correctly there.
    Ily mmoc

I swear iam drunk enough to phone that spam shit up and tell them to stop fucking spamming mmo champion!!

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    I swear iam drunk enough to phone that spam shit up and tell them to stop fucking spamming mmo champion!!
    I'd be careful if I were you, apparently they got b l a c k m a g i c

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Iam glad i still have some old shadow res armour in my bank!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    This made me laugh, thanks c313, I needed that^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrTiddles View Post
    WRONG!

Sorry, had to do that. But, wrong.

The moderators are divided up into their sections, only the blues (globals) can roam around and do it all but what does that matter if the volunteers aren't there at the moment. Only thing you can do is report and await. Moderators should be getting alerts through the Slack program, or mail if they aren't online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    They could've just easily fixed this crap by adding a minimum amount of posts requirement (like 10) and by adding a cooldown for starting new threads (15min or so)
    Hmm, I would agree with the cooldown thing. The minimum count thing is an iffy thing really. You should suggest it in the feedback and suggestions subforum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    This doesn't work. Then they just post inside threads and it makes them harder to find. We've covered this ad nauseum in s&f where you are welcome to post more suggestions.

Closing this.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)