Poll: you would help the draenei LF if you knew that they would be an alliance

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    ICWUTUDIDTHUR

In all seriousness they were already dranaei so I don't really care. The Nightborne were an unknown because there were already elves on both sides.

Good thing you have to do their quests to unlock the Netherlight Crucible.

Pointless thread is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    How about Alliance helping the Nightborne? I feel much more connected to these guys. They should've really been neutral, because they have ties to the Night Elves and Blood Elves. It was even part of the story. Hell, that one dude with the Arcan'dor was even a Night Elf.
    he was neutral and he is not part of Darnassian society

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    he was neutral and he is not part of Darnassian society
    Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.
    that night elf may be living in suramar quietly because he is not a night elf alliance

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ who cares, after a while their novelty will fade away ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    that night elf may be living in suramar quietly because he is not a night elf alliance
    The Nightborne have no problem with the Alliance. The Alliance helped them. It makes no sense.

The enemy of my enemy for a time is my friend.

I mean back during WW2 most of the ally leaders knew the alliance between the west and the Soviet Union wasnt gonna last but while the Soviets was fighting the Germans the west backed them.

I had no illusions that these draenai would go back to Valen and his Alliance and it doesnt shock me one bit that they did just like Turalyon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Most allied races make no sense it's just a game mechanic
    It's not. It's part of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    That lore makes no sense with your weak boychild king and his controlling lap dog, it's just a matter of time before it all goes to hell.
    Well, yes, Anduin should go.
    Leaders like Varian, Genn, Sylvanas, Garrosh, nowadays Jana, make the story a lot more interesting.
    Besides, what kinds of sissy name is Anduin????? A-n-d-u-i-n. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I liked the angry healer lady near the Xenedar. She's pretty cool.
    Yeah. "Hurt? You're still on your feet. Fight more and then we'll talk!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Well, yes, Anduin should go.
    Leaders like Varian, Genn, Sylvanas, Garrosh, nowadays Jana, make the story a lot more interesting.
    Besides, what kinds of sissy name is Anduin????? A-n-d-u-i-n. LOL.
    He was named after one of the most famous warriors who ever lived, the man who saved Stormwind from complete destruction and was basically single handedly responsible for the demon-enslaved orcs not conquering the world, Sir Anduin Lothar. As for the name itself, I think they borrowed it from the Lord of the Rings.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    I did the quests because I wanted exalted for the permanent rune. It amazes me that there are real life people who actually identify with a faction in a video game. I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just amazed how that can be a thing.

Deleted
    Did the quests because I wanted the mounts and the 40k rune.
    This question makes no sense to me. Who gives a shit that the alliance is getting that faction and we are getting high mountain tauren & Nightfallen?

Like boehoe.

Remember that time when Horde, Alliance and Night Elves worked together to stop Archimonde?... Good times..

- - - Updated - - -

How about Alliance helping the Nightborne? I feel much more connected to these guys. They should've really been neutral, because they have ties to the Night Elves and Blood Elves. It was even part of the story. Hell, that one dude with the Arcan'dor was even a Night Elf.
    Night Elves should be neutral as well, then, cause both Alliance and Horde fought alongside them against Archimonde..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

It's not. It's part of the story.
    So maybe we should see what the story is that pushes the Nightborne into the Horde?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post

Night Elves should be neutral as well, then, cause both Alliance and Horde fought alongside them against Archimonde..
    Because of that, Alliance and Horde were peaceful to each other for a while before war broke out again. Really bad comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    So maybe we should see what the story is that pushes the Nightborne into the Horde?
    It's gonna be a crappy one.

It's gonna be a crappy one.
    If the Nightborne are going to have a crappy story why care?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah. "Hurt? You're still on your feet. Fight more and then we'll talk!"

- - - Updated - - -

He was named after one of the most famous warriors who ever lived, the man who saved Stormwind from complete destruction and was basically single handedly responsible for the demon-enslaved orcs not conquering the world, Sir Anduin Lothar. As for the name itself, I think they borrowed it from the Lord of the Rings.
    yes, i know the story behind the name.
    i'm just saying it sounds lame. for both characters. for anyone XD
    i mean, you listen to Varian, Arthas, Bolvar, then you listen to "Anduin" eeww.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If the Nightborne are going to have a crappy story why care?
    people like to complain