Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I made ~14 Mil gold in 3 days via boosting. (best record)
    Good, now tell us what's in the box!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

whats in the boooooox?

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Thats like 240€ on EU and way more on NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    Thats equivalent to 240 euros in tokens in eu.. dang
    Why do people try to change it for €? I will never understand that.
    Some players are earning milions of gold (mostly from selling boosts) within a few days... but can't withdraw it in real money. So what is the point?
    Pearsonally i've never had more than 500k and do not think that gold is that important in this game.

You could probably make that money back by charging people here for a PM of what was in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Why do people try to change it for €? I will never understand that.
    Some players are earning milions of gold (mostly from selling boosts) within a few days... but can't withdraw it in real money. So what is the point?
    Pearsonally i've never had more than 500k and do not think that gold is that important in this game.
    You can spend it on other Blizzard games, people buy loot boxes etc from gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    You could probably make that money back by charging people here for a PM of what was in the box.
    i would pay 10k gold just for the laught

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You can spend it on other Blizzard games, people buy loot boxes etc from gold.
    I understand that ppl can buy lootboxes/tokens/blizzard games but it is still not real money.

I understand that ppl can buy lootboxes/tokens/blizzard games but it is still not real money.
    What ever you want to call it, I'm playing the game for free, buying expansions for free, buy lootboxes for free, because of gold that isn't "real money".
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Yeah there's your problem. You're not doing the stuff that gives gold.

AP is useless after getting 75, so don't bother with those, get the 950 missions and you get 2.5k per mission, and 1-2 per day per character
    Well, I play one char, I haven't touched my other 110 in many months. I still need 2 weapons at 75, so I need all the AP I can get. Hence I prio that for missions, as well as reputation items as I still need most of the Paragon cache mounts.

But yeah, so extremely grateful for the Game Tokens! If not for them, I'd have to play a lot more, which is simply impossible with my work etc, or buy illegal gold and riska ban. Now I got a steady income.

Meant I buy a weekly token, not a monthly! So about 1mil gold per month for me in total income. And I still have so much stuff to buy :P
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    My question is why you'd spend 5 million gold on bracers you can't see.

Deleted
    Why would you spend 500k on a BMAH lootbox? That piece of garbage is not even worth 20K

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Why would you spend 500k on a BMAH lootbox? That piece of garbage is not even worth 20K
    Because it can contain sweet loots, and when you've got millions of gold why not spend it on something fun?^^

OT: Just went to check the BMAH on my server, And I see the 5mill bid there xD

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP gold.

Hope something of worth is in that box.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Because some items that can be IN IT can have a value of more then 500k
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    And to level all the alts to 110, and to get them out to argus, and do the argus compaign to get the alts followers to 950 and then...

Yeah - as I said, Legion requires effort - WoD was the free gold expansion.
    I've kept a running graph of my gold I take since nearly the start of WoD when I thought blizzard stealth nerfed gold missions because I was seeing less in my garrisons. I can safely and accurately say Legion is a f'ing hurricane of gold with nearly no back end effort and nearly the same front end effort that WoD had and its drizzle of gold in comparison.

You have to get your characters to 110, so, you had to do that in WoD with getting them to 100.
    You have to do Argus to unlock the 950 missions, actually no, it's more efficient to just skip Argus and keep your followers at 900. All my characters except my main still have ilvl 900 followers and they bring in about double what my main does with the Argus missions at 950. In addition it doesn't bleed resources as fast.
    To actually do you garrison you had to log in, several times a day if you really wanted to maximize the garrisons output, (including spend weeks getting the followers leveled from the inn with the gold trait, you get ilvl 900 followers as soon as you hit 110 by spending a small amount of time with the broken shore and buying their ilvl upgrade with nethershards instantly, not the weeks upon weeks garrisons took to build up your 20 followers with gold traits) and the more characters you have the longer that takes doing it 2, 3, 4, or more times a day. With Legion you can stick to the big resource world quests once or twice a week, spend less time actually in game than WoD, and perform the order hall missions from literally anywhere, anytime on your phone.

You can say garrisons rained gold all you want, and they did bring in a lot of gold, but order halls are a deluge of gold. I clear about 4-5 times the gold from my order hall a day than my garrison only having to log in maybe twice a week to the actual game to restock resources as opposed to having to physically be at my computer 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes to an hour each time with my alts. WoD had a lot more work to do because it required you to constantly have a computer and log in. I can cycle all the same characters I did in an hour in WoD at my computer now in 10 minutes laying in bed in the morning before work.

Sorry, not sorry, but you're flat out wrong about WoD being better for gold than Legion. And I still haven't even leveled every alt I had at 100 to 110 yet that I worked garrisons with and I'm still clearing 4-5 times more gold for relatively the same to slightly less effort than WoD.

Vat's in zeee boooox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What ever you want to call it, I'm playing the game for free, buying expansions for free, buy lootboxes for free, because of gold that isn't "real money".
    It isn't real money, it is time.

That is why I can purchase all those items you can but for real money, for my time is served somewhere else.

Seriously, the token system is so easy to explain. TIME IS MONEY. Currently, I save time by purchasing my subscription for money, because the pricing is so high, that it'll take more than an hour to earn the gold needed anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Vat's in zeee boooox.
    Getting curious here, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If the screenshot had been taken just before this thread was made we have to wait some more hours since it is still 'Very Long' until its end.

Just let blizzard know asap maybe they get you it bck

If it makes you feel any better, you lost 4.5m gold, not 5m, because you would anyway spend the 500k

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the screenshot had been taken just before this thread was made we have to wait some more hours since it is still 'Very Long' until its end.
    Yeah, it still says "long" on the listing.