Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    isn't a diverse culture....you know.....cultural appropriation? Make your minds up.
    damn, this is on point
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Simply saying white people run everything isn't racist. Saying x country should get more diversity, is not saying to replace people.
    It sounds a bit like replacement when the countries that should have more diversity happen to be populated by a specific ethnic group. Nobody ever says India's lack of Irish people makes it a cultureless place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Of course it is. It's your side that continues with the "Too many people on the earth" bs, so someone has to go to make room for your more diverse population. Simple maths.

Also why is it only America/The west that needs to diversify? Why isn't Japan more mixed? Why isn't Iran more mixed? Why do you hate white people so much?

Also isn't a diverse culture....you know.....cultural appropriation? Make your minds up.
    If Bale said we need to replace white people, then I could see your point. Those other places could probably benefit from diversity as well. You ask me why I hate white people so much(I don't), why do you hate diversity so much? I think cultural appropriation is kinda bs tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    If Bale said we need to replace white people, then I could see your point. Those other places could probably benefit from diversity as well. You ask me why I hate white people so much(I don't), why do you hate diversity so much? I think cultural appropriation is kinda bs tbh.
    Diversity means jack **** unless you prescribe to race realism. Diversity of Ideas is what's important, not your skin colour or who you are attracted to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Diversity means jack **** unless you prescribe to race realism. Diversity of Ideas is what's important, not your skin colour or who you are attracted to.
    Yes let's hear about the great intricacy and detailed analysis of conservative ideas in governing. Would love to see the relevant facts and data points showing the efficacy of right wing economics, public policy.

Yea that's actually not what I said. And nowhere did I say white people are worse at their jobs.
    Then it wouldn't be better if there were less of them and more non white people in positions of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It isn't racial discrimination if they are hiring positions as script assistants for a fictional show about a hospital in a minority neighborhood. That's where you are forcing something that isn't an issue here.
    Even if that were the case, that's not why they said they did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Then it wouldn't be better if there were less of them and more non white people in positions of power.

Even if that were the case, that's not why they said they did it.
    I didn't say non white people were worse either...
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Yes let's hear about the great intricacy and detailed analysis of conservative ideas in governing. Would love to see the relevant facts and data points showing the efficacy of right wing economics, public policy.
    XD Is this your go to Troll reply?

I didn't say non white people were worse either...
    Read the post again, that's not what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Who says minorities can't bring ideas to the table?

15+ Year Old Account
    XD Is this your go to Troll reply?
    I'm not trolling, I just want to see your treasure trove of right wing knowledge and how it stands to criticism.

Deleted
    Who says minorities can't bring ideas to the table?
    The people advocating diversity based purely on skin colour and genitals. Do all women think the same? no, do all Latino think the same? no.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trolling, I just want to see your treasure trove of right wing knowledge and how it stands to criticism.
    I'm not conservative/right wing........
    Your looking at this as a right vs left paradigm, when it's more like (you)far left vs left vs(me) centre vs right vs far right.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-01-03 at 03:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The people advocating diversity based purely on skin colour and genitals. Do all women think the same? no, do all Latino think the same? no.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not conservative/right wing........
    Your looking at this as a right vs left paradigm, when it's more like far left vs left vs centre vs right vs far right.
    Woke independent centrist?

Deleted
    Woke independent centrist?
    Far left terrorist advocater?

15+ Year Old Account
    Far left terrorist advocater?
    Not quite, but good defense of whatever you believe.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Being a muslim should disqualify you from office because muslims ALWAYS implement as many aspects of sharia as they can. If they were to become a voting block in the US they WOULD vote for Sharia law. THAT is what actual practicing muslims believe in, and if any tell you they don't they are either lying to you or they aren't actually muslims.
    More cultural and ethnic diversity is ALWAYS good? Then why don't any of the non-white nations practice it?
    Yeah you're full of shit. Just like not all Christians try to force their rules into law (although many do in 'murica) not all muslims are going to try to implement sharia law. That's a cute way to try and justify your Islamophobia though. There are many examples of muslims being in office in other countries where they didn't try bring in sharia law, but you'd bar them from even trying for office in the good old land of the "free". Go read your precious amendments because i'm pretty sure there's one in there about freedom of religion, pretty sure it's somewhere near the one that allows you to cling to your guns.

Also there are many non-white nations that practice cultural and ethnic diversity.
    Ily mmoc

Also, we are a Republic. Nor a Democracy. In Democracies 51% of the people lord over the other 49%. That isn't how it works here. Learn to "government".
    This is literally the single most stupid thing I have ever read on this forum, and that says a LOT.

Do you know what Republic means? Have you had any kind of education folloing preschool? A Republic is any country where the nation is considered a public matter, as opposed to nations that are considered to be the property of their rulers. And most often, these are run by a group of people who were elected and entrusted with power by the people. Which applies to almost every single nation in 'the west'.

God damn it, we learned this in elementary school.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2018-01-03 at 10:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    *snipped*
    oh buddy congratz, you are literally the problem in america

Yeah, because the Democrats and their corporate donors are soooooo poor, right? Hillary drives a broke down Ford and Nancy and crying chuck take a cab to work. Damn,m you people are dumb. Hollywood and rich celebs came out for the Democratic party and that should tell you everything you need to know about them, lol.
    lol.

Conservatives crying about Hollywood types is funny, considering they've elected 2 celebrity POTUSs (Reagan & Trump) and a number of other celebs to high government positions, Arnold, Sonny Bono, Gopher from The Love Boat, Clint Eastwood, etc. You guys love celebrities.

Furthermore, I never said nor implied Dems politicians aren't rich.

If Skin color doesn't matter, then how can diversity be a valid argument or a good thing?