Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    So what's the fucking deal? Are you here just to brag how poor you just lost 5 mil gold that probably made no difference whatsoever in your wallet? Ridiculous, ain't it though?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you wanted to bid 500K and bid 5M instead you have only lost 4.5M, not 5M. Clickbait title

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    its fake screenshot most likely
    It's not, Seen it in-game myself.

Let's hope you get something really good from it lol, I only got one before, I got Mage tier gear, on my Druid

Inform us what did you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And blizzard lets me play WoW for free 24/7..Because all things said on the internet are totally true.
    Not sure how you prefer to spend your spare time but I have better things to do than to create random shit-stories for the amusement of internet-strangers. Inb4 'hurr durr photoshop' but here you are (in my ticket I referenced other similar cases I could find on the official forums where the posters claimed to have gotten their gold back). Also, never once did I imply it was the rule. I understand how god damn lucky I was and how exceptional the circumstances were (I bid on something people did not care about unlike the container) but my point was that stuff happens and sometimes, very very rarely, GM's are able to intervene with things that are hard to believe.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2018-01-03 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Not sure what you're doing wrong, but that's the numbers I got. I rarely have less than 3 mission each day, and if I do they seem to pop even faster the next day. I do however resend followers asap via the app, with about zero downtime.

And the math don't lie. 3 missions that reward ~1000+1750=~2750g each, which is 8250g, everyday quickly adds up. Sure, some days there are only two missions, so I guess we could say I get 200k/month, just to make things look "more real" according to you.
    The 3 missions a day is a myth. You don't get 3, you're simply lying at this point. If you'd like, you can check out Class Hall Optimization in the profession tab and see how much info I've given on said subject. But as far as what you're saying, there's not an ounce of truth to it. There ARE days where you'll get 3, then there are days where you'll get 0. The average is closer to 2. Sorry, but you're spreading misinformation on the subject, and doing so intentionally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's not an exaggeration, he's showed me (we live an hour and a half away from each other). He does do something like 16 toons though (2 accounts, mostly for farming mounts).

Thing is you have to set them up for speed as well as 200%.
    ah ok, so there is a 2nd account involved. At 16 toons, it's certainly possible
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. You have to finish Argus stuff to get the solid gold missions.
    2. You have to get your followers up to 950
    3. 4 or 5 3k missions a week is nothing compared to what poured into one's pockets in WoD.

Yeah - so as I said, Legion requires effort - WoD was where the real gold fell into the pockets
    Wrong, I'm making 3 times the gold I made in WoD just with the Order Hall missions (350-380k gold/week)

Damn!

That’ll be one happy seller though once he gets 5 million in his mailbox !
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Damn!

That’ll be one happy seller though once he gets 5 million in his mailbox !
    It's the BMAH. There's no seller on the other end. The money just disappears.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    ah ok, so there is a 2nd account involved. At 16 toons, it's certainly possible
    FWIW, it doesn't need to be a second account. You can have 12 characters on a realm; if there's 3 realms connected to each other, that's 36 characters on that "single" realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    a bunch of poorly sized screenshots
    Holy shit this is the cringiest shit ever.

Guilt tripping a GM because you're a moron who can't count zeroes is hilarious and sad at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    It's the BMAH. There's no seller on the other end. The money just disappears.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

op is a liar or worse EU bmah bids dont end much past midnight where is our proof i hate u op

I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    op is a liar or worse EU bmah bids dont end much past midnight where is our proof i hate u op
    i love u

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

The suspense is real

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    FWIW, it doesn't need to be a second account. You can have 12 characters on a realm; if there's 3 realms connected to each other, that's 36 characters on that "single" realm.
    Does that count? I wasn't aware, I've always played on high population servers and never looked into it. If I had known that, I would have leveled more toons to funnel me gold
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.
    This.

/10char

For the people calling fake; https://i.gyazo.com/3ea88d32e7c8bcff...6abc331401.png
    There is actually a 5mil bid on his realm so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    For the people calling fake; https://i.gyazo.com/3ea88d32e7c8bcff...6abc331401.png
    There is actually a 5mil bid on his realm so yeah.
    Why are you faking bruv?