Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Oh Yeah and btw.. all those amazing rep and pet quest stays there for days
    Makes sense because if you could just let gold missions stay up for X days then people would be making even more and wouldn't have to be on as much to get the same amount.

While rep/pet quest tokens have a theoretical cap in their uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Makes sense because if you could just let gold missions stay up for X days then people would be making even more and wouldn't have to be on as much to get the same amount.

While rep/pet quest tokens have a theoretical cap in their uses.
    True.. but still. 3 quest dissapering at exact same time and for a Very short time but Maybe just unlucky

Man you are being trolled with those gold mission, finally Some gold mission pops up and then all your champions is on long missions for crappy ap or rep. When you thereafter log in 8 hours later just to find out all 3 gold mission are gone.... fuck you blizzard. Oh Yeah and btw.. all those amazing rep and pet quest stays there for days
    That's one of the reasons I use Garrison mission manager addon - it show mission expiration clock, and standard timer for Argus missions is 6h. There are exceptions, like the armor upgrade missions stay longer. But gold missions etc. disappear after 6h. Yes, it pisses me off when I see missions of base duration 18-24h and I KNOW if send followers on these I have high chance of not having them available when the new batch of missions spawns AND the whole duration of these missions, and the batch after these too...

Atm on main I have each follower with 30% mission reduction item to remedy this problem, and on alts I just tend to NOT send any ap, argunite, sargerite, rep tokens and whatnot. No gold / bloods today? Sorry boys, you're sitting idle. Hate this situation, but hate it even more when I lose gold mission due to unavailable followers. Especially the !@#$% double spell mission that tends to roll second spell cursed, so I always need to think twice before sending any of my 2 spell counters out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    That's one of the reasons I use Garrison mission manager addon - it show mission expiration clock, and standard timer for Argus missions is 6h. There are exceptions, like the armor upgrade missions stay longer. But gold missions etc. disappear after 6h. Yes, it pisses me off when I see missions of base duration 18-24h and I KNOW if send followers on these I have high chance of not having them available when the new batch of missions spawns AND the whole duration of these missions, and the batch after these too...

Atm on main I have each follower with 30% mission reduction item to remedy this problem, and on alts I just tend to NOT send any ap, argunite, sargerite, rep tokens and whatnot. No gold / bloods today? Sorry boys, you're sitting idle. Hate this situation, but hate it even more when I lose gold mission due to unavailable followers. Especially the !@#$% double spell mission that tends to roll second spell cursed, so I always need to think twice before sending any of my 2 spell counters out.

sometimes 1-3h into playing one toon another batch Argus missions spawns, while the first is still active. sometimes even when i log to Alch for pots or Enchanter or split.
    meatball, bananas etc champion eq swap ftw. i use 2 mission time reduction items per champion (if not 200% swap champ eq/bananas), most r finished 41min, 1h 2m. ez gametime, even if administrating 11 toons x3/day is 30-40 mins (i dont use compagnion app)

Yup, I only send out my guys for ap/argunite/sargerite when I know I won't check missions for awhile. I hate when they roll double spells with cursed.

Anyone figure out the server times for mission rollover, other than checking 3 times a day?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

don't ever ignore Sargerite missions. doesn't seem like alot, but I end up with 80-100k worth by the end of the eeek.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    don't ever ignore Sargerite missions. doesn't seem like alot, but I end up with 80-100k worth by the end of the eeek.
    What do you suggest buying for your sargerite to earn money? i have a s***load of them but no proffesion atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to be careful with that. Some missions are 1800 resouces and not worth the convertion that way.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Have to be careful with that. Some missions are 1800 resouces and not worth the convertion that way.
    You're talking blood of Sargeras missions, which are still worth it since they reward 2400 resources worth of bloods, for a 600 resource gain

- - - Updated - - -

What do you suggest buying for your sargerite to earn money? i have a s***load of them but no proffesion atm.
    Ore. That would be your best bet in my opinion

Empyrium is selling for almost 3700g a stack over here.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    ya same here. And I end up with 20 or so stacks per week just from missions across 12 toons

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    do u mean a stack of 200? they sell for 150g for 10 on my server

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    empyrium ranges 13-30g across all realms (8-13g in Russia)

Yeah a stack of 200.

So you guys are doing Primal Sargerite missions to sell the stuff? Aren't you really losing money? Most missions I was give about 3 Sargerite for 300 resources. Ore sells for 22g per on my server. So that means 300 Resources = 3 Sargerite = 660g. When I can use the same 300 resources (various 100-400) and get 2000g.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you guys are doing Primal Sargerite missions to sell the stuff? Aren't you really losing money? Most missions I was give about 3 Sargerite for 300 resources. Ore sells for 22g per on my server. So that means 300 Resources = 3 Sargerite = 660g. When I can use the same 300 resources (various 100-400) and get 2000g.
    If you had infinite gold missions, sure. But that's not the case, and I sustain roughly the same amount of resources I started with nearly 3 months ago, so I wouldn't say so

- - - Updated - - -

also, they give 4-5 at 200%. You'll have to adjust your figures. That's a pretty big increase across 12 toons and across a full week

also, they give 4-5 at 200%. You'll have to adjust your figures. That's a pretty big increase across 12 toons and across a full week
    It's not though especially when compared to gold missions. I can either choose to send my followers out on the 1-2 gold missions I have, or send them on the 1 and when I sign back on send them on the next one while the other finishes. If I send them out on sargerite I end up losing 2,000g guaranteed because of not enough followers/counters.

It's not though especially when compared to gold missions. I can either choose to send my followers out on the 1-2 gold missions I have, or send them on the 1 and when I sign back on send them on the next one while the other finishes. If I send them out on sargerite I end up losing 2,000g guaranteed because of not enough followers/counters.
    Then your not running 30% reduction on all? Shouldn't be running out of followers that way.

And at 22g a piece would mean 300 resources is 6600, not 660.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Then your not running 30% reduction on all? Shouldn't be running out of followers that way.

And at 22g a piece would mean 300 resources is 6600, not 660.
    I am, I just have them pop up frequently.

Also how is 22g for 3 sargerite since that would be 22x30 (10 ore per sargerite) ore for 660g equating the 300 resource mission for 660g.