Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Didn't help Daniel Shaver.

...and this is why I don’t call cops and I don’t trust them to do a damn thing right. Pure psychopaths are outstanding at passing the pseudoscientific psych testing one has to take to become a police officer in the US and are attracted to the job because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    A headshot because he tried to run away seems a bit fucking extreme but okay.

Even if he ran someone over it really doesn't justify blowing his brains out.
    It seemed okay to forum members when terrorist (a criminal) did it(ran people over) in another thread and got shot by police.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    ...and this is why I don’t call cops and I don’t trust them to do a damn thing right. Pure psychopaths are outstanding at passing the pseudoscientific psych testing one has to take to become a police officer in the US and are attracted to the job because of it.
    You know that’s going to be removed right? That is a banned video on MMOC
    I just have to LMAO at people that claim they “don’t call the police.”

Cheers
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-01-03 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It seemed okay to forum members when terrorist (a criminal) did it(ran people over) in another thread and got shot by police.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers
    Except that you can't compare this to terrorism, had he been a terrorist who had killed a bunch of people then I wouldn't call it wrong but in this case shooting him in the head was a bit fucking extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But it is ok to blow his lungs or heart to shreds?
    Okay fine I will be more specific, killing someone because they are running away is a bit fucking extreme.

Except that you can't compare this to terrorism, had he been a terrorist who had killed a bunch of people then I wouldn't call it wrong but in this case shooting him in the head was a bit fucking extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay fine I will be more specific, killing someone because they are running away is a bit fucking extreme.
    He wasn’t running away.
    Perhaps he was reaching for a gun. He was going for something in is pocket. They didn’t know until later that he didn’t. The officers don’t have X-ray vision after all. And he did just try to kill them. Officers can’t take that chance. And he was just driving a car that was involved in a prior homicide. All factors pointed to that criminal not wanting to go willingly.

Cheers
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-01-03 at 04:06 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers
    Why would I care if it gets removed or not, I didn’t post it. Also, you’re pretty sheltered if you think everyone goes running to the cops if there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Relax babe, you're white(?)
    Well unless she tries to run over a cop with a car connected to a homicide. Plenty of white people or anyone else for that matter have died for that, it just doesn't make the news. There was a White guy shot and killed in Wichita, KS after all for just opening his door to cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Those cars are marked.

Unless you think lights mounted in the grill, the giant battering ram, and the spotlight are standard issue on Crown Vics Police Interceptors. Yes, the model name on the trunk literally says "Police Interceptor" rather than "Crown Victoria".

The cage in the backseat might also be an indicator.

Unmarked cars here are literally unmarked. Like a generic gray Civic or Camry they probably seized from a criminal or impound. Zero identifying features. At worst, it would be a standard Crown Vic or Grand Marquis (not as likely anymore, now they would usually be a Taurus).
    No they are un-marked as in there are no markings saying police. That's what un-marked means.

Why would I care if it gets removed or not, I didn’t post it. Also, you’re pretty sheltered if you think everyone goes running to the cops if there is a problem.
    Ah... but you did just “post it” my friend did you not?
    Vigilantism is a crime in itself Batman.
    Although, I am sure you probably call your local gang members when there is “trouble”. Kek...

Cheers

A headshot because he tried to run away seems a bit fucking extreme but okay.

Even if he ran someone over it really doesn't justify blowing his brains out.
    I don't think the head shot was intentional since they aren't trained to do that.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although, I am sure you probably call your local gang members when there is “trouble”. Kek...

Cheers
    No, I quoted someone who posted it. so again why would I care.

It’s actually pretty easy to avoid trouble if you don’t go looking for it.

No, I quoted someone who posted it. so again why would I care.

It’s actually pretty easy to avoid trouble if you don’t go looking for it.
    Nevertheless you posted it in your quote and you saw in the thread that you quoted it from that it was to be never posted again. @Crissi

Cheers

Cheers
    I don't care if it gets removed. I don't tremble in fear at what some forums mods on a video game forum might do to me. It's an internet forum, get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Not calling cops when you need them is retarded. A much more intelligent thing to do, is to research the history of your local police. My local police have literally never done anything sketchy, so I trust them to do their jobs.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nevertheless you posted it in your quote and you saw in the thread that you quoted it from that it was to be never posted again. @Crissi

Cheers
    Um, wat. Are you five?

I’m not the oringinal poster of the video and not the only person to quote it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    So we have a car that was (still is?) thought to be connected to a homicide. The driver of said car strikes both an officer and the officer's vehicle with the car. The driver then continues on to strike 2 other cars. He exited the car, attempting to flee, hand in a pocket (who runs with one hand in a pocket?), disobeying commands, and has already presented himself as dangerous (striking 3 cars and a person with a vehicle?). I mean, its always terrible when someone is killed, but this isn't exactly a clear-cut case of an unwarranted shooting.
    Gee, a misleading headline...what a shock when reporting about police actions.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if it gets removed. I don't tremble in fear at what some forums mods on a video game forum might do to me. It's an internet forum, get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Not calling cops when you need them is retarded. A much more intelligent thing to do, is to research the history of your local police. My local police have literally never done anything sketchy, so I trust them to do their jobs.
    The only time I need the cops is to take report after the fact. When else would I need them?

Remember, when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

As well as you shouldn’t.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No they are un-marked as in there are no markings saying police. That's what un-marked means.
    Except the "Police Interceptor" model name on the back.

If you want to argue semantics, fine. It is not marked as a police car. It is easily identifiable as a police car due to the permanent structural modifications applied to it at the factory, which significantly reduces the likelihood that it would be mistaken for a civilian vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

When I was in 3rd grade I remember the teacher getting all of the kids around in a big circle and we played a game called "telephone". The teacher would whisper something into the ear of the kid to her right. That child would then repeat what the teacher had said into the ear of the child to their right. That child would repeat what they heard by whispering it into the ear of the child to their right. This proceeded around the circle until it got back to the child on the teachers left. That child would not whisper what they had heard, instead they would say it out loud for everyone else to hear. A reasonable and prudent adult would think that as the phrase was repeated from each person to the next that each person would repeat what they had heard verbatum. That wasnt the case and it never is. instead what happens is each CHILD in turn tries to twist what they heard while still tyring to make it be "true". so that by the end of the circle if the teacher had said "a vehicle that was involved in a homicide was driven by a man who sturck two police officers and then drove away, hitting more cars, before getting out of the car and running with his hands in his pockets and he got shot by police becuass hes stupid." would become "family horrified as unarmed father shot in the head. killed by plainsclothes cops"

The only time I need the cops is to take report after the fact. When else would I need them?

Remember, when seconds count the police are only minutes away.
    And if the situation you find yourself in isn't resolved in seconds, you have needlessly endangered yourself by not calling the police. It's actually standard operating procedure for all EMS; when you find yourself in a situation you call for backup first and engage second. If you resolve the situation on your own, great, if things don't go as you expect though, backup being on the way might be the only thing that can save your life.

You shouldn't forget that other people in the world also have guns, so just because you have a gun doesn't guarantee victory. Also statistically, combat favors the aggressor, so if you have a gun, and you're at home and someone breaks into your house, if they also have a gun it's more likely that they will come out on top in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I was saying that race had nothing to do with this story, so I don't know why people are trying to bring it into it.
    Well then it sounds like we are essentially saying the same thing with different words. The person I initially replied to mentioned it first, and I was pointing out that race doesn't seem to matter.