Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    He's crossed way over at this point.

Let it go.
    Eh. I'm genuinely and honestly interested. Most posters come in here already radicalized... But we all got to witness Tony's radicalization and I'm really interested, from his perspective, what it was that made him decide to embrace the extreme and to throw his previous principles in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Eh. I'm genuinely and honestly interested. Most posters come in here already radicalized... But we all got to witness Tony's radicalization and I'm really interested, from his perspective, what it was that made him decide to embrace the extreme and to throw his previous principles in the trash.
    I was there for a while, too.
    His outburst in the North Korea tweet thread is a definite "time to abandon ship" display.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I was there for a while, too.
    His outburst in the North Korea tweet thread is a definite "time to abandon ship" display.
    Ah, that thread exploded when I wasn't around so I haven't gotten myself caught up yet and missed that one.

Can't wait for the Dems to preemptively write off the seat as a loss and not even bother seriously running anybody, then, when Utah Democratic voters become further demoralized due to feeling abandoned by the party, point to that as validation.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Can't wait for the Dems to preemptively write off the seat as a loss and not even bother seriously running anybody
    That seems doubtful after they won in Alabama and almost won seats in which they sometimes didn't bother running anyone because the margins were so red.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That seems doubtful after they won in Alabama and almost won seats in which they sometimes didn't bother running anyone because the margins were so red.
    The party largely ignored Alabama until Roy Moore got outed as a sex pest. If Romney had any skeletons like that in his closet they would've come out in 2012.