Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Study: "10.4% rise in crime may be largely attributed to migrants"

Actual study:
    Some news sources:
    Since you can read multiple sources above, I won't copy-paste them. Instead, have some bullet-points:

- Government-issued study is done on Lower Saxony, an average German state
    - They noted a 10.4% increase in crime during 2015-2016
    - Of this 10.4% rise, 92.1% may be attributable to migrants
    - Thus, the migrant influx may have caused a total increase in crime of ±9.58% during 2015-2016
    - However, they also suggest that crimes committed by migrants were reported twice as often as German nationals
    - Most issues were caused by male migrants between 14-30 years of age
    - Study suggests a lack of women and children may have a negative effect on the young men
    - Migrants from war zones were not overrepresented, but migrants from Northern Africa were

Posting this because people >will< misread it, either intentionally or unintentionally, and propagate crap.
    Last edited by Arenis; 2018-01-03 at 07:36 PM. Reason: extra bullet-point
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Inb4 leftists accuse you of xenophobia

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Inb4 leftists accuse you of xenophobia
    ''Leftists'' as in people left of Gengis Khan, as usual ?

I suppose also that the usual suspects are too intelligent and too important to ACTUALLY read the said report, which amounts for the record to state ''the water is wet'' ...Like ''Sweden third world country 2030'' it will be added to the agitprop repertoire for droning over and over and over ''BRUWN PUPLE KANCER !''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-01-03 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think it is much of a surprise, mostly unemployed young males often surrounded by the same, it is a hefty cocktail that rarely goes well.

The study used data from Lower Saxony, a state where more than 90% of the rise was attributed to young male migrants.
    Clearly just stop the male migrants and the rise will be negligible, since we are going by the study and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Actual study:

Some news sources:

Since you can read multiple sources above, I won't copy-paste them. Instead, have some bullet-points:

- Government-issued study is done on Lower Saxony, an average German state
    - They noted a 10.4% increase in crime during 2015-2016
    - Of this 10.4% rise, 92.1% may be attributable to migrants
    - Thus, the migrant influx may have caused a total increase in crime of ±9.58% during 2015-2016
    - Most issues were caused by male migrants between 14-30 years of age
    - Study suggests a lack of women and children may have a negative effect on the young men
    - Migrants from war zones were not overrepresented, but migrants from Northern Africa were

Posting this because people >will< misread it, either intentionally or unintentionally, and propagate crap.
    We Dutch people need to look at this and see only one way out: Leave EU asap. Let countries like Germany, France and Sweden fix themselves. *disclaimer* They won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    We Dutch people need to look at this and see only one way out: Leave EU asap. Let countries like Germany, France and Sweden fix themselves. *disclaimer* They won't.
    Settle down wilders, you can always move to a nation outside of the EU. nobody is stopping you.

Yes, yes, yes. The eeeevil Germans forced you to colonize Indonesia and forced you to take migrants from there in the sixties...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, in a world were travel times are ever-decreasing, populations get mixed more and more and extra-national contact is ever-increasing, exclusion is the absolute best way to go forward. \s
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Hm, so what you're saying is when there is a mass migration of people, unsettled by economic, political, or violent upheaval it will take time to settle them in because they come from a drastically different culture?

Who woulda thought. I mean it's been a few years right? How have they not become white!?

Too many in this discussion with views of "Let them all in you heartless bastards" and "Keep them out or they will hurt our own."

There's a line. Where that line is is the only valid argument to have. Allowing in too few, we aren't doing enough to help unlucky innocent people. Too many, and we undermine our own society.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    There's a line. Where that line is is the only valid argument to have.
    No, that's not the only valid argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Allowing in too few, we aren't doing enough to help unlucky innocent people. Too many, and we undermine our own society.
    There's no such as allowing in too few and there's also no such thing as not doing enough to help unlucky innocent people as you have no obligation to help them in the first place.

What a shocker, who would have thought bringing in so many was a good idea.

Good thing i dont need sources to tell me that when i can see all that from where i live.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, that's not the only valid argument.

There's no such as allowing in too few and there's also no such thing as not doing enough to help unlucky innocent people as you have no obligation to help them in the first place.
    Wouldnt expect any different from you, stay classy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I don't think anyone thought it as some grandiose idea that it would just be an excellent undertaking all the way. Well, most people at least

I think it is more along the lines that we expected that it would work better, but that clearly wasn't exactly the case either. But it is something that can be worked on.

Anyone else think it's very odd that you never hear from the countries these people come from? These European countries are literally stealing the citizens from these nations.

If 1 million citizens from a nation, mostly young men Leave country A in Africa or B in middle east.. what is that gonna do to said country in 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post

Good thing i dont need sources to tell me that when i can see all that from where i live.
    I mean, if we are going by the study it is almost entirely isolated to male migrants. Clearly found the issue since that is what the study says.

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Anyone else think it's very odd that you never hear from the countries these people come from? These European countries are literally stealing the citizens from these nations.

If 1 million citizens from a nation, mostly young men Leave country A in Africa or B in middle east.. what is that gonna do to said country in 10 years?
    Well in most cases the supposed "home country" doesnt want to take their "citizens" back when european countries try to deport them. I guess they are doing fine without that part of the population (leeches).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post

Gonna have good pickings on women? Maybe we should send all our incels back in return

Also, we didn't exactly hear from them before either; we tend to not care particularly much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    as you have no obligation to help them in the first place.
    This is all that needs to be said.