Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    A Tourist is a totally different situation, Tourists have every intention to return back to where they came from. Illegals have no intent on returning and most just want to suck our country dry of all the tax dollars we pay so they can have 18 kids and live off welfare they don't pay for.
    Ah yes those illegals that don't work and steal your jobs. Those illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh hey Sarah. Do try not to get banned again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Wow, talk about the inmates running the asylum. If this is what the state of politics is like in CA in general, lol...good luck.
    Hey hey do not throw all Californians under the bus like other posters on this forum.

I didn't say anything about stealing jobs, most of them just live off welfare and don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I didn't say anything about stealing jobs, most of them just live off welfare and don't work.
    Yes, those dastardly lazy Mexicans who had the same time steal prestigious jobs Americans are lining up to do and are on welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh dear.

Should've found a version without the "Very Fake News" tag there tony old boy ahahahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

I should hope every mayor is anti-fascist.
    Uhh Antifa are fascists too, but they rarely punch each other
    (does happen though and is gold, because antifa are thugs)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, those dastardly lazy Mexicans who had the same time steal prestigious jobs Americans are lining up to do and are on welfare.
    Are you saying millions of people can't do two things at once? They can't have half a million people on welfare and half a million people working? Is it impossible to divide a population like that?

Oh wait they can, Can't they? so your comments are just trolling.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Life in the alt-right-filterbubble has to be quite exhausting i guess. Hint: You don't get banned regularlay because mods are "lefties".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The irony is Berkeley keeps coming up as a flashpoint because they invite trolls like Milo to come speak, unlike most universities which don't. So you're shitting on the one institution doing what you allegedly want lol.

You guys really are a walking, talking, foot-shooting machine aren't you?
    Actually it's conservative student groups at Berkeley that invite them, not the university itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying millions of people can't do two things at once? They can't have half a million people on welfare and half a million people working? Is it impossible to divide a population like that?

Oh wait they can, Can't they? so your comments are just trolling.
    Actually, I know you are too intelligent for this, but yeah, people are either stealing your jobs or not working. It's one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethris View Post
    >yeah fuck the police
    >oh god where are the fucking police help I'm being robbed
    Despite the rhetoric, Berkeley PD probably have it easier than the other adjacent cities (SF & Oakland). In 2017 there were only 4 homicides in Berkeley vs. 76 in Oakland. Also the Berkeley PD has a pretty large force for a city of 120,000. Not including the UC campus police, the ratio between officers and citizens is 1 to 600. In the history of Berkeley PD, they have only lost 2 officers in the line of duty. Both dated back to the early 1970s.

One of my friend is married to a police officer. He transferred from SF to Berkeley. According to him, the difference is night and day. Now, he mostly dealt with vandalism, property crimes, drunken students and the homeless. The crimes are concentrated around the campus' surrounding area. In the summer and winter when the students are out, it is downright boring.

can we build a wall around Berkeley?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    One of the best university of the entire world (second or third or most international rating), who produced more Nobel prizes than most countries, certainly desserve to be closed because of some garbage cans and a Z-class troll.

I mean I'd say they aren't fascists, but I have yet to see solid evidence that they even exist outside the fever dreams of shitlords so I can't really say much about them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Question: How do you turn a red district blue?

Answer: Establish a university.

I know it is a bad joke. However, it is true in 99 out of 100 cases. You can ask Darrel Issa how Cal State San Marcos turn his overwhelmingly red district blue in just over a decade.

Does this mean we also have to put up walls around all colleges?

Its ironic that the antifascist movement is more fascist than the neonazis. Although the neonazis are rather small politically and are really just a powerful prison gang. The Nation of Islam has 80x as many people as every neonazi group combined.

Berklery major IS antifa, so he is fine with the in mates running things, it was likely his order that had police stand down during one of the first protests of milo.
    And by Antifa you mean not a white supremacists, got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Life in the alt-right-filterbubble has to be quite exhausting i guess. Hint: You don't get banned regularlay because mods are "lefties".
    Dude trust me, Mods here are pro-trump and, most of the time, tipping into religious nutardism and racism.

Oh the number of time they wasted banning me for pwning one of their own... But again its their platform.

PS: See you in 1 week to a month =D