Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I plan to keep them short and sweet, and stop swearing, and simply NOT try to reply back to everyone who replies to me.
    Good to see you are keeping your New Year's resolution. I am still watching however.

On topic, to continue to be more forgiving. That does not mean I need to tolerate some acts more however.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    With this in mind, what is one change you can make that will make yourself a better person and thus, improve the quality of discourse on Gen OT as well.
    Well, for starters, I suppose I could put you on ignore, im fairly certain that would improve Gen OT considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Will you report your own threads as well?
    I can't think of a reason why I would do that.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I can't think of a reason why I would do that.
    Because yours are as equally bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good to see you are keeping your New Year's resolution. I am still watching however.

On topic, to continue to be more forgiving. That does not mean I need to tolerate some acts more however.
    Well if I knew you'd be pleased about it, I would start swearing right now. No it's as always a personal choice, I have nothing against swearing, but I personally have a problem with it, when I get out of hand and start swearing for no reason whatsoever.

As for you, you can forgive whoever you want, I am still going to hate you for being a Trumpster
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If evolutionary biology has taught me anything, it’s that the only way to achieve meaningful lasting positive change is by random chance.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Well, if I add you to the ignore list I'm sure that is a good start.

- - - Updated - - -

totally beat me to it.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that's why this one is already on the ignore list. I need to stop clicking the view comment button though.
    Isn`t working though since most of my threads don`t get locked.

I am perfect in every way... just look into my avatar, and repeat that, over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Because yours are as equally bad.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Must be some cultural difference or something.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

With this in mind, what is one change you can make that will make yourself a better person and thus, improve the quality of discourse on Gen OT as well.
    Make Gen OT Great Again... Genn OT 2018
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally using the ignore feature. Missed a couple of posters here thanks for bringing them out Tennis!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will stop posting in Tennis bait threads.

Fuck already ruined it. There is always 2019

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Isn`t working though since most of my threads don`t get locked.
    Adding you to the ignore list works just fine. I only wish they improved upon it making you unable to see anything from that poster. Let's just say MMO Champion would only have like 4 threads open viable to me. I wouldn't be subjected to you, Mall Security or whatever he is calling himself now, Shinra, and all the other simpletons who just post everything they see on yahoo news and never actually give an opinion cept you who we all know hates fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Adding you to the ignore list works just fine. I only wish they improved upon it making you unable to see anything from that poster. Let's just say MMO Champion would only have like 4 threads open viable to me. I wouldn't be subjected to you, Mall Security or whatever he is calling himself now, Shinra, and all the other simpletons who just post everything they see on yahoo news and never actually give an opinion cept you who we all know hates fat people.
    Heads up in case you or anyone didn't know, ignore function now hides threads created by blocked users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I vow to post on OT less, in order to rid this place of my heathen liberal feminist ways.
    Noo. We need your vast experience.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I vow to report tennisace threads every chance I get. That should improve off topic alot.
    Tennisace makes GenOT interesting

Attempting nofap 2018 to see if it has any positive effects and as a test of will power; don't think this'll affect posts though.

I also agree with shinra.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Attempting nofap 2018 to see if it has any positive effects and as a test of will power; don't think this'll affect posts though.

I also agree with shinra.
    You'll become more aggressive and also will flirt with women you would normally have no interest in.
    Also, you'll become more productive.
    There, you can continue fapping now. Unless you want above things to happen to you.