10+ Year Old Account
    Also its kind of interesting that both Lukaku and Morata started very well in the season and where banging in goals and then they pretty much started playing worse at the same time. Still getting some goals from time to time both of them, but neither are especially convincing the last month or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    He killed someone while drink driving.
    Oh completely missed that. Always sad to hear stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Did i miss something or what has Alonso done? I mean about the murderer comment.
    drunk driving accident killed a 19 year old girl, originally was sentenced to 21 months of prison but "bought" out of that prison time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    true, but maybe Costa, as the cool kids would call it, has reformed.
    problem is that we don't have a lot of options. It is easily our biggest weakness as a team. Rodrigo and/or Aspas have been given a try there but they are average players.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Did i miss something or what has Alonso done? I mean about the murderer comment.
    He murdered a teenage girl and escaped prison. And now Chelsea fans sing his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

@Valeron You were wondering about Thiago's injury earlier; Bayern recently said that he won't be playing until at least late February. Seems like they thought he would be back earlier but I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He murdered a teenage girl and escaped prison. And now Chelsea fans sing his name.
    We're cheering his efforts on the pitch, not how he murdered a teenager, you silly melt.

Well at least he should be back for some CL games and the World Cup. It's a really a shame for him. He is a world class player when he is playing, just staying healthy seems to be an issue.

We're cheering his efforts on the pitch, not how he murdered a teenager, you silly melt.
    I never said you cheered the fact he was a murderer. Funny how the mind sees what it wants...
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I never said you cheered the fact he was a murderer. Funny how the mind sees what it wants...
    You meant it as a dig to the Chelsea fans, cheering a murderer.

The only thing missing from his game tonight, was he didn't KO Bellerin again. Top knot bell end.

You meant it as a dig to the Chelsea fans, cheering a murderer.
    You do cheer a murderer though. That's what he is, and that's what you do. How am I wrong?

You do cheer a murderer though. That's what he is, and that's what you do. How am I wrong?
    We don't cheer him because he's a murderer. That's the difference.
    If he played for Arsenal, you would be cheering for him too. It's only because he plays for Chelsea, you bring it up at all.

We don't cheer him because he's a murderer. That's the difference.
    Again. I didn't say you cheer him because he's a murderer. Why in the English language so hard for a fellow native?

If he played for Arsenal, you would be cheering for him too. It's only because he plays for Chelsea, you bring it up at all.
    If an Arsenal player killed someone I would hope they go to jail where they belong.

Geoff Shreeves - superb baiting lad.

- - - Updated - - -

Again. I didn't say you cheer him because he's a murderer. Why in the English language so hard for a fellow native?

If an Arsenal player killed someone I would hope they go to jail where they belong.
    It's not the statement. You're correct. It's the intent and meaning you're portraying with it. You're attempting to paint us in a bad light, by pointing out we're cheering a murder. Yes. Technically speaking we are, but if we apply that logic to all kinds of things, you've probably cheered racists, bullies, thugs, cheaters, adulterers. Doesn't mean you support it.

Horrible act, but if the law, the club and the players are prepared to give him a 2nd chance, I won't lose sleep giving him one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Well at least he should be back for some CL games and the World Cup. It's a really a shame for him. He is a world class player when he is playing, just staying healthy seems to be an issue.
    Yup, he should definitely be a starter in your squad.

Deleted
    Not sure Mariano is ready to play for Spain in lieu of Morata or Costa.

The pressure from the media and their heinous fans would be immense.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Not sure Mariano is ready to play for Spain in lieu of Morata or Costa.

The pressure from the media and their heinous fans would be immense.
    There wouldn't be much pressure on Mariano. At the very least, he should get a look at in some friendlies. I know Morata had a horrible day today but he really needs to finish better. Maybe we go with Rodrigo, he moves pretty well within the system that Spain plays even if he is an overall mediocre player.

Deleted
    Walker left Spurs because he wasn't playing every game and didn't believe Poch when he told him he couldn't handle more than 1 game a week, now he's injured and Pep is kicking off about the scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Walker left Spurs because he wasn't playing every game and didn't believe Poch when he told him he couldn't handle more than 1 game a week, now he's injured and Pep is kicking off about the scheduling.
    Walker's on course to win the league and is getting paid nearly double the money he was on at Tottenham. I think he'll be ok.

Deleted
    Funny for an Arsenal fan to be pulling up drink drivers when one of their players got banned a few days ago.

Not to mention folk like Merson, Adams & Parlour that were stinking wee alky fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Funny for an Arsenal fan to be pulling up drink drivers when one of their players got banned a few days ago.

Not to mention folk like Merson, Adams & Parlour that were stinking wee alky fucks.
    Still not very smart but there is a big difference between drunk driving and wrecking your range rover and drunk driving, speeding twice the legal limit and killing a girl, then paying off her family to get out of going to prison.

While there are some similarities, the situations are incredibly different and its a bit ridiculous that you want to compare them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
    Still not very smart but there is a big difference between drunk driving and wrecking your range rover and drunk driving, speeding twice the legal limit and killing a girl, then paying off her family to get out of going to prison.

While there are some similarities, the situations are incredibly different and its a bit ridiculous that you want to compare them.

You really can't compare the two. Guy is just looking to start a pissing contest when there wasn't one to begin with.