Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not to devolve into pedantry, but I've always considered "off the street" to be a figure of speech to refer to not buying from a store or some fixed establishment. This could include literally off the street, or someone stopping by your house, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been high 24/7 since Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    That's what it will go back to, instead of you know, government regulated businesses.
    #MAGA!
    Life finds a way...

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The same shit I was smoking when - all last summer and fall, on this board - I said that Trump would be elected as the 45th POTUS.

(actually, it is some Grape Cola, along with some Sour Diesel and Bubba Kush, I picked up in Denver last year) :P
    Shout out to Biggest Trump Fan on the board, @Ransath!

Watch out, bro, the Trump administration does not have your back.
    Also, transporting weed across state lines is a felony, so make sure you hide it all in a safe orifice.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I've been high 24/7 since Monday.
    ... it is Monday... and they all know...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Lol, what a joke D.A.R.E. was. I really believe it inspired more kids to do drugs than it prevented. At least that was the case in my school.
    I don't know, the pictures they showed us of DUI traffic accidents and such were enough to scare me straight, although my main reason for avoiding drugs and alcohol were simply looking around the neighborhood and seeing what it had done to people. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    RIP Potheads.
    Because there were no potheads before states started legalizing marijuana, suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Because there were no potheads before states started legalizing marijuana, suddenly.
    Didn't you know, no one did alcohol during prohibition!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Not to devolve into pedantry, but I've always considered "off the street" to be a figure of speech to refer to not buying from a store or some fixed establishment. This could include literally off the street, or someone stopping by your house, etc.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I really dont see the benefit of increasing our prison populaitons cause sessions is a backwards idiot that if he could, would equate video games with violence the same way he is with MJ and hard drugs.
    Gotta keep those for profit prisons running. I mean with less prisoners how will those hard working CEOs make all of their money?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post

To me it's been off the street = rando street dealer.

but what do I know, only been doing it for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I mean shit, just go to just about any restaurant kitchen and get whatever the hell you want.

#connections
    Lol restaurant workers are customers/fiends. Those are the last people to buy anything from.

On topic though Sessions is a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Didn't you know, no one did alcohol during prohibition!
    The Temperance League says it, and I believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't know of any dealers willing to carry more than 1 type of drug. Makes it easier to get distribution charges when you do that.
    You get distribution charges for the amount and/or the way it's packaged. Having more than one drug on you in small amounts wont get you a distribution charge.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You get distribution charges for the amount and/or the way it's packaged. Having more than one drug on you in small amounts wont get you a distribution charge.

Sure sure.... You go right ahead and believe that.

Reality is both can get you distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol restaurant workers are customers/fiends. Those are the last people to buy anything from.

On topic though Sessions is a fucking moron.
    And? What point are you trying to make? Let me help you with how making points work...

The point isn't what type of people they are, lockedout. The point is that, on topic with this discussion, you don't have to "have connections" to get what drug you want.

Also, you passing judgment on a whole group of people is hilariously lowbrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Sure sure.... You go right ahead and believe that.

Reality is both can get you distribution.
    You have 4 pills all are different, distribution? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I really dont see the benefit of increasing our prison populaitons cause sessions is a backwards idiot that if he could, would equate video games with violence the same way he is with MJ and hard drugs.
    Seems easy enough to understand.

You jail those obviously pro-Democrat pot-lovers and then they can't vote Democrat!

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    And? What point are you trying to make? Let me help you with how making points work...

The point isn't what type of people they are, lockedout. The point is that, on topic with this discussion, you don't have to "have connections" to get what drug you want.

Also, you passing judgment on a whole group of people is hilariously lowbrow.
    No I am saying they are buying off the dealer (kitchen people), you don't want to buy from them because you will most likely be overcharged or have your shit cut. Enjoy buying your drugs from a kitchen though.

Republicans really want to lose 2018/2020. It's like they're checking off a to-do list for losing votes.