Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You have 4 pills all are different, distribution? Lol.
    Need a bit more info here. what are the 4 pills? we talking all pain pills? all different pills? prescription pills?

Clearly there are a few exceptions but it doesn't change the general rule.

Guy walking down the street getting busted with meth, coke and pot will likely face a distribution charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    To me it's been off the street = rando street dealer.

but what do I know, only been doing it for over a decade.
    That "cool bro who delievers drugs for you" is to someone else a "rando dealer off the street".

It's all about perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    That "cool bro who delievers drugs for you" is to someone else a "rando dealer off the street".

this is all weird for a guy who spent a decade in CA where your weed man is literally everyone. getting a medical licence in that state is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Republicans really want to lose 2018/2020. It's like they're checking off a to-do list for losing votes.
    Funny how conservatives always tout their libertarian views yet like getting into people's lives much often.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post

Cept my dealer isn't on the street? When I say street I mean literal street.

There are cities in this country which are effectively war zones and they are going after people with plants in their pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Need a bit more info here. what are the 4 pills? we talking all pain pills? all different pills? prescription pills?

Clearly there are a few exceptions but it doesn't change the general rule.

Guy walking down the street getting busted with meth, coke and pot will likely face a distribution charge.
    If he has a $20 of coke $50 of meth and a dime of weed he's a user.

The fucking keebler elf doing more damage to Trump's base than Bannon could, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No I am saying they are buying off the dealer (kitchen people), you don't want to buy from them because you will most likely be overcharged or have your shit cut. Enjoy buying your drugs from a kitchen though.
    Yes, you are making a pointless point. We know. It's your M.O.

I'm not in need of their services, but you sound like a scorned lover. Don't do drugs lockedout. They're bad.

Either you can be sent to prison for it or you have to pay up to a 70% mark up on it. The government finds a way to ruin it either way but I suppose the latter is preferable to the former.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The fucking keebler elf doing more damage to Trump's base than Bannon could, lmao.
    Trump’s base are billionaires like him self. He and his base can afford to act like a moron, while his support is mostly acting like morons, but can only afford it vicariously.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    AFK a few - walking down to the corner to restock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Either you can be sent to prison for it or you have to pay up to a 70% mark up on it. The government finds a way to ruin it either way but I suppose the latter is preferable to the former.
    So do pot heads... no one wants to deal with drug dealers... not even potheads. That’s what makes pot so different. Someone on meth or crack, will continue to go to a drug dealer, because every penny counts. A pothead will not go to a dealer, if pot can be bought.

A personal anecdote. One of the big side effects of smoking, is paranoia. Something that doesn’t really happen, when I show ID to buy pot, instead of wondering if I am going to have to ID my dealer if we get busted.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm kind of tires of constantly having to smell it all the time. Gives me a headache

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    AFK a few - walking down to the corner to restock.
    Misrepresentation, at least in Washington. We have a lot of shops around, but if you are near crossing the corner to get to one, you are not living near a school or supported zoning restrictions. The two I frequent, one is right next to a junky airport, so it’s next to a lot of empty airport space. The other is next to a highway, with a major undeveloped drop off behind it, which also covers a lot of space.

It’s very difficult to get space for a weed shop to be within zoning laws, but at the same time... it seems like every available space is occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    So do pot heads... no one wants to deal with drug dealers... not even potheads. That’s what makes pot so different. Someone on meth or crack, will continue to go to a drug dealer, because every penny counts. A pothead will not go to a dealer, if pot can be bought.

A personal anecdote. One of the big side effects of smoking, is paranoia. Something that doesn’t really happen, when I show ID to buy pot, instead of wondering if I am going to have to ID my dealer if we get busted.
    Apparently some dispensaries and growers believe that the black market will continue to thrive if mark ups are that high. I think you generalizing about "potheads". A lot of very different people from different backgrounds smoke pot, especially in places like California. There are definitely some people who will not pay 70% more of what something is worth and will risk prison time to get it at a fair price. Not a popular opinion but poor people are generally not very contentiousness, especially not ones with drug habits.

I'd imagine it's because only blue states have legalized it (and Alaska... way to go Alaska!). Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, and D.C. Seems to more or less be the plan of this administration unfortunately.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I'd imagine it's because only blue states have legalized it (and Alaska... way to go Alaska!). Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, and D.C. Seems to more or less be the plan of this administration unfortunately.
    Well yeah... given that it was criminalized to stop them uppity negros, I'm sure the intent here is to stop those darn liberals.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Jesus - they just don't give a shit about anything, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well, I'm kind of tires of constantly having to smell it all the time. Gives me a headache
    More than cigarettes, alcohol, the usual human BO?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Jesus - they just don't give a shit about anything, do they?
    Jeff Sessions need to keep those prison stocks going up.