Poll: Straight or bend?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably remain hunched. It kinda suits him.

For some, it will probably depend on what Blizzard does. From what I saw, and of course, this is subject to change, the "straight orcs" stand at the same height as a "hunched orc". In other words, stand proud, but short. I made a PSA about the Zandalari trolls being only a hint taller than a Forsaken as well. I am unsure if the Blizz art team is afraid to have a faction with a lot of tall races, or if this is just part of the development and will change in time, but I am certainly watching this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I don't like the way they have their head slightly turned, but I'll definitely give it a chance.

Video for reference:

Wow. I was actually genuinely interested in making a straight-back orc, but if they're going to have that stupid asymmetrical stance and blood elf-esque head turn, then no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Definitely going to roll an upright orc. Lok'tar Ogar!!

Btw, does anyone know a US server that has good Horde RP?
    Wyrmrest Accord is pretty much the only server you're going to find ANY Horde RP. Moon Guard has... some... but that server is primarily Alliance, where WrA is primarly Horde.

Well we get straight back troll males in zandalari so maybe straight orx at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Straight. Heck yeah.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Bro, you don't decide what I find sexy in this world.....of warcraft.
    Mate, I didn't decide what you find sexy. I stated that in my opinion, orcs are not sexy. I did not, however, say, "Kraid, you don't find orcs sexy and we both know it." See the difference.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baerong View Post
    Easy question. Straight or bend?
    All the sex races bend: Orc, Troll, Forsaken, Tauren
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Mate, I didn't decide what you find sexy. I stated that in my opinion, orcs are not sexy. I did not, however, say, "Kraid, you don't find orcs sexy and we both know it." See the difference.
    Mate, orcs are sexy pieces of meat mate, don't be jelly mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Wow. I was actually genuinely interested in making a straight-back orc, but if they're going to have that stupid asymmetrical stance and blood elf-esque head turn, then no thanks.
    If you pay close attention the hunched model is also asymmetrical. It's just harder to notice, but it's there. So to stay true to the original they did the same to the upright model.

Yeah, not a fan of the pose either.

When I was a young fellow, a few wise men once told me: "PROTECT YA NECK." I have found this to be sound advice in all the decades since, and my shaman shall not swerve from it (nor straighten).

saufang is also a unique model probably with a unique stance, if you really want to see what a straight back orc look slike in game do /salute

to answer OP,
    My Warsong orc will STAND proud once again and hold his head high!

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    If you pay close attention the hunched model is also asymmetrical. It's just harder to notice, but it's there. So to stay true to the original they did the same to the upright model.
    Every model is very slightly asymmetrical, and that's just the nature of humanoid stances. Unless you're really anal about symmetry like I am, you probably stand slightly asymmetrical IRL as well. But that model is at the point where it's not even standing square, and if Saurfang's model is going to be the basis of the new orc like Garrosh was at the end of MoP, then upright orcs are going to look as utterly terrible in helmets as blood elves do.

5+ Year Old Account
    It will depend how it looks. If Saurfang is anything to go by, likely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I never played orc, but i am going to make one with straight back.. If only they had long hair option like Kargath or Grom.
    This. I want Kargaths silky, full bodied hair.