Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    That’s probably what Alleria meant when she said Silvermoon will stand on the side of the alliance blah blah blah I know it blah blah blah

The blood elves will be kicked of out silvermoon and be forced to live in orgrimmar. Then Alleria and her hentai’dorei will move in, accidently destroy the sunwell, and we get burning crusade blood elves back.
    in your dreams! it is the truth that the warfront is far from quelthalas and the horde and the alliance divert resources to kultiras and zandalar.
    later we are going to fight against the forces of Nzoth! remember azshara is going to be a major enemy

Quote Originally Posted by DeKillem View Post
    They don't want to update the zone so we won't get it obviously, but we have a whole damn continent now I'd hope we can take down a city with a magical barrier, either way it's fun to think.
    You don't have the "whole damn continent". The Alliance gets pushed back/can't control Lordaeron and the Horde and Alliance fight in a battleground at some choke point I don't remember the name of.

The only way I see Silvermoon being occupied by the Alliance, is if the Horde receive something in return. As an example, the Alliance is losing Darnassus while the Horde loses The Undercity.

It would make some level of sense for each side to fully capture their respective continents, meaning that the Draenei settlements would be captured. I am unsure of the exact lore, but I am under the impression that the Exodar was repaired, so I do not know if the Horde would capture it in this scenario.

However, this scenario would provide ample reason to update the outdated zones, repair the second half of Silvermoon, repair the Exodar, revamp the leveling experience (perhaps offering higher level quests?), and enable flight, so I don't dismiss it immediately as unlikely. Some semblance of change may occur so Blizzard has a reason to make these updates.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannn, I miss Kael and the old school Blood Elves so badddd.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Yes. I'm fucking gullible. Mostly because you and him are arguing about something pointless. YEAH SURE, CALL ME THE GULLIBLE ONE FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD INTACT!

Stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bull...fucking...shit.

Also, i'll share what I think is pointless, WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S FUCKING POINTLESS!

- - - Updated - - -

Oye, did you hear? Apparently they aren't arguing. Apparently, we're GULLIBLE TWITS! -_-
    Are you OK man?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Mannn, I miss Kael and the old school Blood Elves so badddd.
    Yeah, shame what they did to him. Would be an awesome leader for the Blood Elves in WoW.

But, it might have been merely a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    You don't have the "whole damn continent". The Alliance gets pushed back/can't control Lordaeron and the Horde and Alliance fight in a battleground at some choke point I don't remember the name of.
    Oh I'm sorry we basically have the whole damn continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, shame what they did to him. Would be an awesome leader for the Blood Elves in WoW.

But, it might have been merely a setback.
    Didn't we remove his head at the end of MT to be sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Yeah but his remains were still buried on Quel'danas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Lets be honest, we will get a line of quests culminating in the alliance attacking silvermoon, and the horde attacking exodar. Right as it happens the big bad will reveal itself and we'll all work together gain. Blizzard doesn't have the balls to actually change anything.
    Maybe, but wouldn't the more logical time for the big bad to reveal itself be at another point? We are going to spend the first part of the expansion recruiting the Zandalari fleet and the Kul Tiran fleet to our respective factions. Once we did, each faction will have a kick ass navy.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the big bad to reveal itself when those navies clash and sinks them?

And wouldn't you know it, the sea between Kul Tiras and Zandalar, where the battle would logically take place, is right above where N'zoth's tomb is supposed to be.

Silvermoon City isn’t even on Azeroth. It’s safe.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It was just a setback!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Or they just go to suramar, since there should be quite a few vacant apartments get some arcan'dor fruit to cure themselves of any magic addiction and plot their revenge.
    That actually makes alot of sense.

I would rather get Gilneas back, but Silvermoon could work as the new home for night and void elves aswell as the worgen. Again though, i'd rather have Gilneas back. It's just standing there doing nothing.
    But, from the void elf quest unlock, we can see how easy it would be for Alleria to bring down the Sunwell.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-01-05 at 10:42 AM.

That’s probably what Alleria meant when she said Silvermoon will stand on the side of the alliance blah blah blah I know it blah blah blah

The blood elves will be kicked of out silvermoon and be forced to live in orgrimmar. Then Alleria and her hentai’dorei will move in, accidently destroy the sunwell, and we get burning crusade blood elves back.
    No they won't, that means they'd have to update it.

And we all know THAT won't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    The only way I see Silvermoon being occupied by the Alliance, is if the Horde receive something in return. As an example, the Alliance is losing Darnassus while the Horde loses The Undercity.

It would make some level of sense for each side to fully capture their respective continents, meaning that the Draenei settlements would be captured. I am unsure of the exact lore, but I am under the impression that the Exodar was repaired, so I do not know if the Horde would capture it in this scenario.

However, this scenario would provide ample reason to update the outdated zones, repair the second half of Silvermoon, repair the Exodar, revamp the leveling experience (perhaps offering higher level quests?), and enable flight, so I don't dismiss it immediately as unlikely. Some semblance of change may occur so Blizzard has a reason to make these updates.
    I have a feeling the Forsaken will occupy the burned down Teldrassil/Darnassus. So, yeah it would be a trade between a destroyed city and a new one (strong case for undead night elf allied race too). Though again Gilneas>Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I doubt it. Two cities being removed from the game without replacements is bad enough without adding two more.

And there’s no way in hell they’d update it just to turn it into a void-destroyed hellhole.

Interesting, people may scoff at this, but I'm really feeling that blizzard won't leave both Suramar and Silvermoon in the horde hands, leaving both night elves and void elves (high elves too) homeless while Blood elves and Nightborne basically have all of it - is going to be unfair.

I think what will happen is what I warned. Void elves on the alliance will be hugely popular, and the Thalassian axis will shift back to the alliance, and will lead to a playable high elf based Thalassian sub-race too, further pushing it allinace. The strength of it will push more Thalassian lore to the alliance half, meanwhile, the nightborne on the horde will shift night elf lore to the horde as kaldorei empire has always been the most fascinating part of the night elves, most night elven fans know their introduction found night elves in wilderness exile, nightborne is the return of the empire. But people aren't so keen about night elves because blizzard really doesn't push their lore much. So whileevntually night elf lore would have graduated to horde, it will just stay stagnant.

To satisfy them, blizzard will have the allinace take over Silvermoon and redo it to reflect that, they will have no trouble with a home for the blood elves because the horde has Suramar and it's an amazing city.

I do not see both Silvermoon and Suramar being in horde hands, the horde is going to lose one

I'm surprised about Alleria. When her presence nearly corrupts the Sunwell, the holiest place of blood and high elves alike, she still gets butthurt that Lor'themar deems it best she doesn't get anywhere near it or Quel'thalas for that matter. After fighting an ultimate evil for 1000 years you'd think she had developed greater thinking capabilities, but it seems she's a slave to ideology same as the rest. I guess I always expected too much from her and Turalyon and this is Blizzard busting that myth.

Off-topic, but I also think it's ridiculous the position of High King is inheritable. Varian had to earn it, but Anduin just got it. It's why Alleria representing "High King" Anduin sounded so irksome and Lor'themar was spot on calling him a boy-king. It was more disrespecting than what Anduin as a person deserves, but valid to counter the high pedestal the title gives to a young man who has yet to earn his position.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2018-01-05 at 12:38 PM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Off-topic, but I also think it's ridiculous the position of High King is inheritable. Varian had to earn it, but Anduin just got it. It's why Alleria representing "High King" Anduin sounded so irksome and Lor'themar was spot on calling him a boy-king. It was more disrespecting than what Anduin as a person deserves, but valid to counter the high pedestal the title gives to a young man who has yet to earn his position.
    Seems to work better than the ridiculous Horde Free-For-All that sees a new Warchief every 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I'm surprised about Alleria. When her presence nearly corrupts the Sunwell, the holiest place of blood and high elves alike, she still gets butthurt that Lor'themar deems it best she doesn't get anywhere near it or Quel'thalas for that matter. After fighting an ultimate evil for 1000 years you'd think she had developed greater thinking capabilities, but it seems she's a slave to ideology same as the rest. I guess I always expected too much from her and Turalyon and this is Blizzard busting that myth.

The BfA cinematic shows me he is worthy.