Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    That Void Elf 01 02 Scenario music.. omg. I can't stop listening to that section. Mesmerizing!

loading screen is shit loll wtf. Not only the style, composition is super off.

Deleted
    The loading screen don't give me the old warcraft vibe with muscular orc facing a night elf or things like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The green and red text is the wrong way around. It's a buff. And a big buff for BM...
    No its not, your reading this wrong, our damage is the same, they nerfed the basic for levels 1 - 110, and then buffed the other so its the same, cut the base with 100% and buff talent cobra shot by 100%, so its the same in the end for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    The way the soldiers are drawn, it portrays the upcoming faction war in a comedic light, which is the opposite of how it was portrayed in the cinematic.

The art is just bad. I know you feel the need to defend literally everything made by Blizzard, but you can let it slide just this one time.
    Agreed. Relative to the other loading screens, like this one below (which looks so awesome), it just doesn’t fit the style nor the normal level of detail. Too bad they probably won’t change it. :/

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

7+ Year Old Account
    WOW, that loading screen... What will happen next expansion? Going back to 16-Bit-Graphics?

I know that loading screen doesn't fit WoW but I dunno. I find it kind of charming in a way. The artstyle at least anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    That loading screen art looks awful in comparison to the past. I don't know what's up with the latest art reveals, including the Chronicles v3 art, but it looks cartoonish and completely out of place. In this particular loading screen the dwarf is barely reckognizable too(looks like a humanoid fox with braids?) and the worgen looks like a human with a wolf mask.

Seems like the art department has seen a huge drop in quality lately. Hope they get to changing things for the better in there and I'm still hopeful they'll change this artwork alltogether, including the Chronicles v3 one.

- - - Updated - - -

The dwarf looks like some type of humanoid furry with braids(I literally thought it is a vulpera or something and had to pause for a second and think about what the hell is depicted). The worgen doesn't represent the worgen model at all and looks like a human dressed as a werewolf for Halloween. I've got no idea what the last two Alliance soldiers are and which race they belong to, but I can only guess it is a human and a draenei or two humans.

The tauren looks like a sad, tootless grinning dingo.
    That is clearly an inkling, not a dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Valrok View Post
    Pretty sure you're being facetious but that's pretty obviously a dwarf

And there's a difference between a cartoony artstyle and a cartoony loading screen?
    This isn't even cartoony. Half the depictions don't make sense. I don't mind a cartoony appearance, because that is what appeals the most to me in WoW, but it should be a well-drawn cartoony interpretation of how things are.

You might be right that it is subjective but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who had a hard time telling it was a dwarf. Scroll back, read some posts and you'll see that many had the same problem.

Deleted
    Whoever came up with that loading screen has been playing a little too much Zelda. Looks out of place in WoW, at least to me.

Deleted
    That art style is really childish.. WoW is really drifting away from being a high fantasy online game to something really poor. Looks like some bad anime from the 80s.......... wtf blizzard

The different loading screen is nice. And if anyone would like to disagree, could you also justify the main legion loading screen? With comb over Varian and the wrathguard that doesn't look like any wrathguard in the game.

The worgen looks like the new model perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I know that loading screen doesn't fit WoW but I dunno. I find it kind of charming in a way. The artstyle at least anyhow.
    Its a loading screen for a battleground - on which the faction kill each other for their planet's blood. Its not a cartoon or Pandaren scenario...

The loading screen not only doesnt fit the game, it doesnt fit the story its designed to represent...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    The different loading screen is nice. And if anyone would like to disagree, could you also justify the main legion loading screen? With comb over Varian and the wrathguard that doesn't look like any wrathguard in the game.

The worgen looks like the new model perhaps?
    are you blind? basically every second post here gives explaination why its bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't like those kind of loading screens, seems so childish/old/ugly. Juste look the first ally character, seems like a mix of a pig/female dwarf/huran/ackbar

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Its a loading screen for a battleground - on which the faction kill each other for their planet's blood. Its not a cartoon or Pandaren scenario...

The loading screen not only doesnt fit the game, it doesnt fit the story its designed to represent...

- - - Updated - - -

Which is what I said. I just said it looks charming in general is all. I appreciate the artstyle for it but it does not belong in WoW.

The new racials are way too specialized, at least the passives. Nightbornes only benefit casters and Highmountain Tauren only boost tanks. I want a nightborne rogue :O

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The only comments I see are people saying it does not have enough detail or is to cartoonish. For WoW... this game has Jack Black pandas and the most anime style raid fights I've ever seen outside of final fantasy. There are very few styles that do not fit this game. But tell me why YOU don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    The new racials are way too specialized, at least the passives. Nightbornes only benefit casters and Highmountain Tauren only boost tanks. I want a nightborne rogue :O
    Then play a Nightborne Rogue if you want to.

Nothing is stopping you from clicking Rogue and Nightborne as your race/class is it?

Deleted
    Lmao, blizzard uses a different drawing technique for their loading screen and the losers on mmo champ with no sense for art lose their mind.

It's a nice loading screen and fits wow's stylised art just like any other loading screen.

Did I read this correctly? They tuned some classes and didn't touch mages? lul.