Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

FBI indicts another Alt-right male with terrorism charges.

http://fox2now.com/2018/01/05/man-ch...-amtrak-train/

Can we just accept the fact that Alt-right terrorism is a growing concern?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure he's a very fine person if you got to know him.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    I'm sure he's a very fine person if you got to know him.
    He's just tired of being oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    as long as you're willing to accept the reality that antifa terrorism is a far greater concern, considering they've already caused heaps of damage and the fact they've been busted collaborating with Islamic terrorists makes them a far bigger threat than a few people who take /pol/ seriously.
    Gonna need some heavy sauce on that one.

Also, minor property damage isn't a serious issue. Antifa are shit and they can fuck off, but they're hardly a serious threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to no small number of conservatives on this site, only liberals are violent.

Wonder if any of them would be brave enough to post on here to just to explain how this guy is either 1) NOT ALL ALT RIGHTERS, 2) false flag from the deep state, 3) really a liberal because he googled Bernie once.

But you have to realize also that 1) all antifa are violent, 2) all liberals are traitors, and 3) anyone who doesn't believe what I do is a liberal.

- - - Updated - - -

as long as you're willing to accept the reality that antifa terrorism is a far greater concern, considering they've already caused heaps of damage and the fact they've been busted collaborating with Islamic terrorists makes them a far bigger threat than a few people who take /pol/ seriously.
    Oh lookie, got one already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Also, minor property damage isn't a serious issue. Antifa are shit and they can fuck off, but they're hardly a serious threat.
    I believe most posters on here would agree that anyone who damages property should prosecuted for that. So it's not really an issue. Liberals believe people have the right to peaceably assemble and peaceably protest. Smashing windows isn't in that description.

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post

I'm not sure how much of this is new. We've had various fruitcakes for a while now. Tim McVeigh would be an Alt righter by today's standard, Ruby ridge, probably the Koresh group.

I guess the goal is to paint a picture that the alt right\white nationalist are on a huge rise and any moment going to nuke America. I reject that notion on the same level I reject that Antifa is a real threat. I throw them all in the Fruitcakes\Fringe group. As the nation gets bigger and more divided, we're going to see more and more fruitcakes on each end pop up

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm not sure how much of this is new. We've had various fruitcakes for a while now. Tim McVeigh would be an Alt righter by today's standard, Ruby ridge, probably the Koresh group.

I guess the goal is to paint a picture that the alt right\white nationalist are on a huge rise and any moment going to nuke America. I reject that notion on the same level I reject that Antifa is a real threat. I throw them all in the Fruitcakes\Fringe group. As the nation gets bigger and more divided, we're going to see more and more fruitcakes on each end pop up
    Literally nobody is even hinting at that. Is right wing extremism on the US on the rise? Sure seems to be. Are there actual fears of them acquiring and using nuclear weapons? I mean, outside of Trump, I've yet to see anyone even hint at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Literally nobody is even hinting at that. Is right wing extremism on the US on the rise? Sure seems to be. Are there actual fears of them acquiring and using nuclear weapons? I mean, outside of Trump, I've yet to see anyone even hint at that.
    I thought obvious hyperbole was obvious, but I guess not. If that is the only objection to my comments you have, I'll accept the correction.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2018-01-05 at 06:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Antifa sucks too but the trash can fires that Antifa sets is hardly even comparable to the assault, murder and terrorism being committed by the alt-reich.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post

I am pretty sure they have been a huge concern for a long time now. White supremacist groups have been on the FBI's radar for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The same antifa that is fighting ISIS?

You mean the single bike lock attack, garbage cans being torched down. I'm sure your sites TOLD YOU that Antifa was busted in Syria alongside ISIS, but then again, it's your sites....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Antifa sucks too but the trash can fires that Antifa sets is hardly even comparable to the assault, murder and terrorism being committed by the alt-reich.
    You don't even have to leave this forum to see the difference in the Alt-Right and the Antifa Boogeymen they create. How many times have our resident "Conservatives" threatened violence on other members or have advocated for death or serious bodily harm to those who they don't agree with?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    How many times have our resident "Conservatives" threatened violence on other members or have advocated for death or serious bodily harm to those who they don't agree with?
    I don't know how many?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?
    I want to believe you might get a real answer to that, but Santa is more likely to be real at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I want to believe you might get a real answer to that, but Santa is more likely to be real at this point.
    Spoiler alert?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Spoiler alert?
    I mean he is real, so there is totally going to be a response that is more than a bias'd article with a "source circle" going on that ends up back at itself.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Spoiler alert?
    Check out the documentary Miracle on 34th Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm no fan of Antifa, but ludicrous claims like that dude made are fucking pathetic. I'm guessing he will disappear from this thread.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-01-05 at 08:41 PM.