10+ Year Old Account

Regarding tier vs leggos

Hello all,
    I have a question and you may help me:
    1st things 1st, my armory

https:// worldofwarcraft. com/es-es/character/dun-modr/hartwig

Please note spaces between URL

Aside from that gear i have leg shoulders. Question: should i break t21 4pc over leg shoulders and replace leg trinket with deck or any other dps trinket?

Thank

The easiest solution is: download Simcraft and use it ingame via /simc, then copypaste it into raidbots.com > Top Gear
    We can't really tell you, wether it is a good dps increase to drop the 4pc for shoulders, or not. It depends on your stats and possible combinations of gear that is available to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The above poster obviously did not realize you were a Blood DK.

You should absolutely break 4pT21 and use Legendary Shoulders. In fact, you probably shouldn't even bother trying to maintain 4pT21. Get 2pT21 at the least and otherwise just go for ilvl. The 4pT21 bonus has extremely minimal impact and you should only bother using it if they're your highest ilvl pieces.

Keep your legendary trinket and instead get rid of your legendary ring, only use it on encounters where you absolutely need Rune Tap.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post

You should absolutely break 4pT21 and use Legendary Shoulders. In fact, you probably shouldn't even bother trying to maintain 4pT21. Get 2pT21 at the least and otherwise just go for ilvl. The 4pT21 bonus has extremely minimal impact and you should only bother using it if they're your highest ilvl pieces.

Keep your legendary trinket and instead get rid of your legendary ring, only use it on encounters where you absolutely need Rune Tap.
    Well, yes, you are right. I didn't look at his spec.

As Tehr said: 4pcT21 ist not very good. Use pieces with a higher ilvl instead of lower T21 pieces, as long as you get the 2pc.
    Try to get high titanforged T20 items. If you own very good pieces and don't lose to many ilvl (at most 10ilvl/piece), you could even use 4pcT20+2pcT21 with Bracers and Trinket/RTRing.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2018-01-05 at 07:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the t21 4set is such an overkill buff for an already very strong defense cooldown
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post

I didn't realize either till reading your comment lol. YES skullflowers is BiS for blood. Wear them in all situations all the time. Even in bed with the lady friend! They never come off
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    leggos
    stop. using. this. word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    stop. using. this. word.
    You prefer the term bellendgenaries like me?