Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wow, Void Elf tracks are great. Yeah, the artwork is a bit too flat for WoW's style.

Deleted
    How do you access those info panels?

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Did I read this correctly? They tuned some classes and didn't touch mages? lul.
    That's probably just low level tuning. Because Ass rogues don't have Sinister Strike once they unlock Mutilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then play a Nightborne Rogue if you want to.

Nothing is stopping you from clicking Rogue and Nightborne as your race/class is it?
    Sure. But I'm not ready to give up the Blood Elf crit bonus AND the silence. Losing damage and utility is too much. I'd be fine with losing one of the two. But if Blizzard doesn't want my race change money they can keep the racials like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    That's probably just low level tuning. Because Ass rogues don't have Sinister Strike once they unlock Mutilate.

Sure. But I'm not ready to give up the Blood Elf crit bonus AND the silence. Losing damage and utility is too much. I'd be fine with losing one of the two. But if Blizzard doesn't want my race change money they can keep the racials like that.
    Make an alt then. If you really wanna play Nightborne but racials are a big deal then just do an alt. I've got loads of the same class as different races. Got 4 Hunters. Night Elf, Draenei, Troll and Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a token for a 100 boost - Can I use it on an Allied race or do I have to use before Battle for Azeroth comes out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    The only comments I see are people saying it does not have enough detail or is to cartoonish. For WoW... this game has Jack Black pandas and the most anime style raid fights I've ever seen outside of final fantasy. There are very few styles that do not fit this game. But tell me why YOU don't like it.
    The pandaren concept predates Kung Fu Panda by several years, FYI.

But here's my reasoning:

1) The contrast is a bit too bright and gives off a more "cheery" vibe which doesn't mesh with the premise of the fighting.

2) Lack of detail. For example, the Alliance... thing... is a poorly drawn dwarf. You want to know what my initial thought was? "It looks like a pig in armor." The other faction characters don't fare much better themselves, either.

3) For having weapons and shields on them, the scene looks rather comedic.

4) The entire style itself looks like something out of Hearthstone rather than World of Warcraft. This is probably because it was drawn by a Hearthstone artist, one who seems to not have done their research properly.

5) I'm probably forgetting something else, but I can't recall what it was. u_u

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyraider View Post
    So I have a token for a 100 boost - Can I use it on an Allied race or do I have to use before Battle for Azeroth comes out?
    I think you can, but boosting an Allied Race locks you out of being able to obtain the heritage armor with that character.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2018-01-05 at 06:30 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootyraider View Post
    If you use it on a allied race then you won't be getting the transmog for it, only if you level it up from 20, and for the level boost, you can use it when ever you like, wait 2 expansions if you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Xtech and Alayea - I Found what they said:

What Level/Where do They Start At?
    Allied Races begin their journey at level 20. The current plan is for them to start in the main hub of their respective faction (Orgrimmar and Stormwind) and level wherever they see fit within the new old world scaling technology.

Level Boost/Race Change
    You are able to level boost and race change to an Allied Race once it is unlocked on your account.

Heritage Armor
    After you unlock an Allied Race, leveling one to level cap will unlock a race restricted armor transmog unique to that race. This must be done by actually leveling and not through level boosting or race changing. These transmogs are armor agnostic, meaning they can be transmogged on any type of armor.

A lot of the loading screens art already in game don't look like WoW's art style...i don't know what you ppl are talking about.

It's nice to see they're taking fan art and using it as loading screens. Wait... it's not fan art?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    It's nice to see they're taking fan art and using it as loading screens. Wait... it's not fan art?
    It just looks like environment concept art for the new BG. A lot of dungeon / etc. loading screens are just environment concept art.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh. Those Lightforged Draenei songs are magical <3

I really dig the void elf music. Honestly when they first announced velfs as a playable race I was kind of meh about them. Now that I've seen the models (void hair!) I'm actually pretty stoked for them. I'm crossing my fingers so hard these races are available before expansion drop.

void elf music has a Sephiroth/Jenova feel to it for me. I am sure there will be more similar types of sounds but it was 1st thing that popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDefiance View Post
    void elf music has a Sephiroth/Jenova feel to it for me. I am sure there will be more similar types of sounds but it was 1st thing that popped into my head.
    It sounds kinda arabesque, probably to fit the "mystic arab night" that ethereals have.