Deleted
    Ermmmmmm......? o0

Yoga & nutritional eating, in book form.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/work-it-out-books

10+ Year Old Account
    Cashing in on new years.

Humble Monthly Bundle for January -

Tomb Raider
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
    Quantum Break
    The Long Dark
    Dawn of War III
    Hiveswap Act 1
    Mr Shifty
    Cursed Castilla
    Hitch Hiker

Lead off game for next month's bundle is Civilization VI plus two DLC

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good month, I think. I split the monthly with my spouse and it's the first month in awhile where every game was something one of us would like. Usually I have a few keys that we're both super apathetic on. Long Dark has been on my wishlist for ages. I'd never heard of Hiveswap but it looks cool. We both have Tomb Raider, though, so that'll have to be passed along to a friend.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

tomb raider is the only one i'd play off that list I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    tomb raider is the only one i'd play off that list I suspect.
    Sleeping Dogs is surprisingly good, if you haven't played. Solid enough GTA-esque title with enough uniqueness through the setting and cultural nods to make it interesting. Also, Emma Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Humble Monthly Bundle for January -

Tomb Raider
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
    Quantum Break
    The Long Dark
    Dawn of War III
    Hiveswap Act 1
    Mr Shifty
    Cursed Castilla
    Hitch Hiker

Lead off game for next month's bundle is Civilization VI plus two DLC
    Nice. The only two I would've been interested I already own. Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.

And i still praise Sleeping Dogs in this thread for the nth time. Surely one of my favorite GTA-games alongside San Andreas and Saints Row 3. It has a really fun melee combat system and doing side missions doesn't feel like a chore. Shame the gunplay is really annoying, but just because punching people is funnier in Sleeping Dogs... but you can't really go fists of fury against an armed gang. :S
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    And i still praise Sleeping Dogs in this thread for the nth time. Surely one of my favorite GTA-games alongside San Andreas and Saints Row 3. It has a really fun melee combat system and doing side missions doesn't feel like a chore. Shame the gunplay is really annoying, but just because punching people is funnier in Sleeping Dogs... but you can't really go fists of fury against an armed gang. :S
    I seem to remember spending more time slamming people into walls/piledrivering them than shooting...but it's been years since I played. I kinda actually wanna pick up the HD remaster and give it another go-round to see if it still holds up to how good my memories of it are. Also, to see how pretty it looks in proper HD now that I don't have a potato 900p monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, but I already have Sleeping Dogs. And for three games being revealed early, I could not have been more unenthused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Nice. The only two I would've been interested I already own. Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.
    Aye, same here, though I haven't as yet played either of them, I've had them for years. Too many games, not enough time ...

Edit: Very chuffed about Civ VI next month though - it's the first time since I signed up for the bundle that the lead off game is one I really want (I signed up when Stellaris was the lead game - it was the reason I did so).
    Last edited by Davemetalhead; 2018-01-05 at 08:30 PM.

A couple of giveaways from the monthly (level 4):

With all the praise for Sleeping Dogs, I kind of wish I had bought the bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    With all the praise for Sleeping Dogs, I kind of wish I had bought the bundle.
    It goes on sale pretty regularly, shouldn't be too long before you can pick it up for $5 again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It goes on sale pretty regularly, shouldn't be too long before you can pick it up for $5 again.
    I know there's a lot of hate towards G2A and Kinguin but it's like $3 for the Definitive Edition at both places right now.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I know there's a lot of hate towards G2A and Kinguin but it's like $3 for the Definitive Edition at both places right now.
    I imagine that happens with every Humble Bundle since people need a way to get rid of duplicate keys. Doesn't seem worth the trouble selling for a couple of bucks though.

No clue what to do with my Tomb Raider key since everyone I know has long since played/own it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That actually turned out to be a pretty solid bundle. Still glad I didn't buy in though since I already own Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.

I also echo the praise for Sleeping Dogs. Really fun game that puts an interesting spin on the GTA formula. Plus, there is a side mission where you get a Buddhist monk outfit. I am pretty sure I spent the rest of the game after that dressed as a monk. It was just silly to me to see a monk riding around on a motorcycle beating the tar outa people.

Still waiting on a Sleeping Dogs sequel. We are finally getting a Darksiders III and Red Dead Redemption 2 so Sleeping Dogs 2 is next on my dream sequels list.

I also owned Sleeping dogs but I didn't have the definitive edition. Not sure if there are any changes in it outside of including the DLC but I didn't own the DLC anyways so still worth it I think.

From what i understand, the Definitive Edition merged most of the DLCs into the main game to give it a better gameplay flow; just a couple need to be selected from the main menu because they just don't fit in the storyline.

Beside that and some rebalance i don't see a reason to get Definitive Edition if you already own the original with all the extras.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Beside that and some rebalance i don't see a reason to get Definitive Edition if you already own the original with all the extras.
    Didn't it come with improved textures or something? Or was that console only and they just added in higher res textures from PC?