10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Synthesize is suggesting the option to create a legendary, potentially bringing the option to buy/earn legendary items of our choice.(hopefully)
    I got bad news for ya...

[/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I already know that most of the features of BFA will be overhyped, and made repetitive fast.
    Warfronts = mix of repetitive Ashran/BS buildings
    Plunder isles = repetitive Scenarios
    Repetitive World quests

Yep... But we'll play it anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Repetitive World quests

battlegrounds. repetitive pvp.
    raids. repetitive pve.

Looks like we should quit right now.
    Hey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Repetitive World quests

Why you gotta be so damn negative though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Maybe I'm negative/realistic, but I'm enjoying playing wow everyday since Ulduar patch

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I got bad news for ya...

Wwwwwwelp.

Eh, I suppose it helps if someone wants to gear a new alt. I don't mind Blizz putting in some extra probably-minor-for-most reward in for people that continue doing activities that yield Wakening Essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    My 'hype' for 7.3.5 and BfA is dead.

Every week that passes I'm more discouraged.
    Yeah, as time goes on I’m realising we’re basically getting Legion again but with some new races.

Allied races and the story have me hyped.

The gameplay? World Quest grinding, Mythic+, raiding? Warfronts and island scenarios would have to blow me away to get me hyped.

10+ Year Old Account
    The essences are a cake walk to get, you can easily get to 175 by at least a third lockout. The fact that it doesn't do anything (or rather, shouldn't) with bad luck protection is great, it's literally a free legendary.

I do wonder what would happen if you got it if you have all the legendaries on your class though, could you redeem it and get a BoA legendary?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah, as time goes on I’m realising we’re basically getting Legion again but with some new races.

The gameplay? World Quest grinding, Mythic+, raiding? Warfronts and island scenarios would have to blow me away to get me hyped.
    Legion is one of the best expansions in regards to current content and keeping things relevant. They've been trying to keep dungeons relevant for years and have people out in the world for years and they finally got it down, so I don't see why they wouldn't continue with world quests and Mythic pluses. The Warfront and other island stuff sounds like it'll be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people complaining about that feature or something? It's a good thing, the worse part about leveling an alt is not having two legendarys. Are people complaining about that when they have like 6 legendarys in their bag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoilerinos... but we are on a future expansion thread... okay, nvm then.

[/URL]

Nothing new, we had text, music, now visual missing just voice overs.
    Anyway 10x Magni Voice Overs are encrypted, those Lines in cutscenes are 4x VO. I wonder what he say in other 6 ones.

What happens to our weapon after the cinematic? Is it unchanged until bfa or what?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Spoilerinos... but we are on a future expansion thread... okay, nvm then.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    What happens to our weapon after the cinematic? Is it unchanged until bfa or what?
    Gameplay wise they can't just take away our weapons during the expansion like that. It'll be pretty likely that they'll just either add a level limit to the artifacts in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Gameplay wise they can't just take away our weapons during the expansion like that. It'll be pretty likely that they'll just either add a level limit to the artifacts in BfA.
    So after the cinematic it's just gonna be as normal until another update changes something on our artiefacts? Or we'll have a debuff or something to mention we used it to drain Sargeras's power... ?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    So after the cinematic it's just gonna be as normal until another update changes something on our artiefacts? Or we'll have a debuff or something to mention we used it to drain Sargeras's power... ?
    If anything the end of the quest will give you a replacement weapon as a quest reward that is way more OP (in game) than the artifact

After cinematic, artifact will become unstable, there are special UI things about it that include sound and instability animations.

Something I will be looking at next week. Its anyway xmas for me next 3 days

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Nothing new, we had text, music, now visual missing just voice overs.
    Anyway 10x Magni Voice Overs are encrypted, those Lines in cutscenes are 4x VO. I wonder what he say in other 6 ones.
    The video is new

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Im confused by this. Is it just wow that ppl are grosely and irrationally negative? Like the things u listed are what the game is. Dungeobs. Quests scenarios. Do ppl go "oh in the next mgs u sneak around and shoot ppl. Im not excited"

Its a fantsy mmo . The entire piibt of the game is to go around and kill and collect using magic and armor in unique lands.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account

https://elizanel.deviantart.com/ <---Artist...

So are the Void Elves the High Elves that the other faction wanted?

Will we see more Old God minions like the Faceless Ones in Battle for Azeroth?
    For the Horde!