Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Well, I think he attacked Bannon for the comments he allegedly made about his kids in the book.
    For comments Trump believes to be true? ‘Cmon, spit it out...

You do realize that means Bannon isn’t going to claim its fake... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you mean fan fiction that Trump, and his cabinet members made up? sure seems that way.
    That’s the fun part... Trump is the only genius to go off on Bannon, confirming its true. He could have said nothing or did what everyone does when being accused of impropriety, like those he listed, and just deny it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    For comments Trump believes to be true? ‘Cmon, spit it out...

You do realize that means Bannon isn’t going to claim its fake... right?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s the fun part... Trump is the only genius to go off on Bannon, confirming its true. He could have said nothing or did what everyone does when being accused of impropriety, like those he listed, and just deny it.

Bannon changing his mind doesn’t make it true all of a sudden and when has Trump not hit back at people? Of course he was never just going to ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bannon changing his mind doesn’t make it true all of a sudden and when has Trump not hit back at people? Of course he was never just going to ignore it.
    Quote Bannon saying it’s not true. Your argument is that Bannon didn’t agree with the book, until Trump’s actions changed his mind? Really? Now Bannon agrees? lol

Trump hit back, because he believes what is stated in the book. Unless you are claiming Trump is an impulsive dumb ass, to react like this to what he knows isn’t true. Which would simply confirm what Bannons said in the book.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The most telling part of the book isn't what is actually written but that there is no real way to tell what's real and what is not.

And the fact that exists is an extremely telling statement on Trump and his administration and family.
    Indeed. I'm pretty sure a good portion of the book is bullshit, myself, or at least highly exaggerated.

The thing is, the Trump administration has been such a mess that distinguishing the bullshit from the stupid stuff that actually happened is kind of hard.

Quote Bannon saying it’s not true. Your argument is that Bannon didn’t agree with the book, until Trump’s actions changed his mind? Really? Now Bannon agrees? lol

Trump hit back, because he believes what is stated in the book. Unless you are claiming Trump is an impulsive dumb ass, to react like this to what he knows isn’t true. Which would simply confirm what Bannons said in the book.

He believes that his son is treasonous?

that's hardly the best part. the point of this book is only to highlight what a "shitshow" the Trump white house is, and how unqualified the spray tanned asshole is to hold the presidents office. which really isn't a shocking revelation to any serious person.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean fan fiction that Trump, and his cabinet members made up? sure seems that way.
    Hey! Bannon only agreed with what he said in the book, after Trump reacted to the book. It wasn’t true before! It’s only true now!

This is why mattresses have warning labels...

that's hardly the best part. the point of this book is only to highlight what a "shitshow" the Trump white house is, and how unqualified the spray tanned asshole is to hold the presidents office. which really isn't a shocking revelation to any serious person.

How can you highlight what a shitshow it is when you made it all up?

10+ Year Old Account
    He believes that his son is treasonous?
    Yes, just like Bannon is on record for saying Trump’s firing of Comey was the dumbest move in modern politics.

- - - Updated - - -

If he made it all up, it would be easier for him to highlight it. Think... pause... post... lol

Hey! Bannon only agreed with what he said in the book, after Trump reacted to the book. It wasn’t true before! It’s only true now!

This is why mattresses have warning labels...
    Maybe it is if that’s how you interpreted what I said.

Here we go.

Bannon didn’t agree with the book. He just decided not to speak against it after Trump attacked him. Hopefully you can understand this now.

yeah dawg, they made things like Anthoney Scaramucci up out of thin air. or Sean spicer, or any of the other Trump cabinet members that jumped ship or were fired. none of that actually happened, NOPE!

Yes, just like Bannon is on record for saying Trump’s firing of Comey was the dumbest move in modern politics.

- - - Updated - - -

If he made it all up, it would be easier for him to highlight it. Think... pause... post... lol
    Lol what? Man trump Derangement syndrome has hit you hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bannon didn’t agree with the book. He just decided not to speak against it after Trump attacked him. Hopefully you can understand this now.
    How about you post what Bannon actually said? I’m not confident in your mind reading ability. Did Bannon ever deny he called Trump’s firing of Comey, the dumbest move in modern politics? You have to put words in his mouth, because your favorite boy band is breaking up? Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what? Man trump Derangement syndrome has hit you hard.
    Now you are back to acting like saying negative things about Trump is like a personal attack? How many times do I have to remind you, that you are not Trump?

How about you post what Bannon actually said? I’m not confident in your mind reading ability. Did Bannon ever deny he called Trump’s firing of Comey, the dumbest move in modern politics? You have to put words in your mouth, because your favorite boy band is breaking up? Sad.
    Lol what again. Did you read what I linked? You’re adding shit to this I’m not even talking about.

Lol what again. Did you read what I linked? You’re adding shit to this I’m not even talking about.
    what you linked only demonstrates how the point of the book flew clear over your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not adding anything at all that isn’t relevant. I am here laughing at a funny book. You are breaking your back denying something that neither Trump nor the person quoted did. You think that’s normal behavior? I have not seen people act this belligerent and with such denial, when their mothers are insulted online. Yet, look at you turning your self into a pretzel... you are telling me this is a normal reaction? This isn’t you taking negative press towards Trump as an affront to you?

Well... if you don’t see it... as just a random internet poster... giving you a heads up... not a good look...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's rather amazing that after all the proven lies, gaffes, mistakes, and incompetence shown by Trump there are people still willing to put him on a pedestal and defend him to their death. Twisted.

I’m not adding anything at all that isn’t relevant. I am here laughing at a funny book. You are breaking your back denying something that neither Trump nor the person quoted did. You think that’s normal behavior? I have not seen people act this belligerent and with such denial, when their mothers are insulted online. Yet, look at you turning your self into a pretzel... you are telling me this is a normal reaction? This isn’t you taking negative press towards Trump as an affront to you?

Well... if you don’t see it... as just a random internet poster... giving you a heads up... not a good look...

Lol ok buddy. Let’s just call it a night and agree to disagree. Imo it’s not a good look for someone to actually believe in most of what the book claims. If you don’t and just think the whole thing is funny then alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's rather amazing that after all the proven lies, gaffes, mistakes, and incompetence shown by Trump there are people still willing to put him on a pedestal and defend him to their death. Twisted.
    It’s the same shit as when you see those ‘hey look, CNN posted something positive about Trump, hell must have frozen over’ or that comment from @Dacien ‘Steele was a great and respected intelligence officer, what happened?’... it’s like they get glimpses into reality, but cannot handle it. Everything changed when Trump won. He became a credible politician and everyone else became a belligerent spoiled brat. It cannot be possible it is all the same and Trump is still a joke of a TV celebrity, while every credible source is still credible in pointing it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ok buddy. Let’s just call it a night and agree to disagree. Imo it’s not a good look for someone to actually believe in most of what the book claims. If you don’t and just think the whole thing is funny then alright.
    See, I don’t fall for this generality bullshit you are now trying to pull. Like I keep saying, you are blatantly transparent. Why do you think I stick to pointing to specifically Bannon, if not because I know your bullshit “believe in most of what the book claims” was coming? No, I’ll stick to the one claim, that you are having troubles disputing... thanks!

It’s the same shit as when you see those ‘hey look, CNN posted something positive about Trump, hell must have frozen over’ or that comment from @Dacien ‘Steele was a great and respected intelligence officer, what happened?’... it’s like they get glimpses into reality, but cannot handle it. Everything changed when Trump won. He became a credible politician and everyone else became a belligerent spoiled brat. It cannot be possible it is all the same and Trump is still a joke of a TV celebrity, while every credible source is still credible in pointing it out.

- - - Updated - - -

See, I don’t fall for this generality bullshit you are now trying to pull. Like I keep saying, you are blatantly transparent. Why do you think I stick to pointing to specifically Bannon, if not because I know your bullshit “believe in most of what the book claims” was coming? No, I’ll stick to the one claim, that you are having troubles disputing... thanks!

Ok pal goodnight