Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    The most common way to restart a saga is to have a "complete reversal". IE in a tv show when the most loyal person joins the dark side. Legion to BfA this is the horde and alliance going from joining forces to complete 'civil war'.
    Yes, it is a common trope in genre fiction for heroes and villains to switch sides as eventually you just burn people out if you do nothing but maintain the status quo. I am saying two things about Blizzard in this thread, one that they're running out of ideas and two that they've painted them self in a corner where they really gotta shake things up by the end/before the next xpac to keep things fresh. It would be fairly difficult to continue the game moving forward if all they did was maintain the status quo.

I don't think just killing off more faction leaders/big lore characters would be enough, so I bet Blizzard will do something that will really shake WOW to it's foundations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Orcs are aliens to the people of Azeroth. Warcraft has had aliens since day one, an alien invasion is what started the franchise.
    This is a really good point that I think people should really consider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    I would much rather see threads such as the OPs than more comments full of complaints and whining such as yours

This bored has a problem with emotional stability
    Thank you. I've had people flip out on me on this board for posting about a popular add on that I think Blizzard should disable.

I mean people outright harassing and flaming me here and I'm not even phased by it. : \

Although I do think the rules are the rules an the mods ought to enforce them 100% the same in every situation.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-06 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    I would much rather see threads such as the OPs than more comments full of complaints and whining such as yours

This bored has a problem with emotional stability
    Don't be a hypocrite when you are the one that made a thread saying someone went to the ICU after someone broke in their house only for the first thing in the actual post says "Not really".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Thank you. I've had people flip out on me on this board for posting about a popular add on that I think Blizzard should disable.

I mean people outright harassing and flaming me here and I'm not even phased by it. : \

Although I do think the rules are the rules an the mods ought to enforce them 100% the same in every situation.
    And you agreeing with him when you are one of those people that have a meltdown when people disagree with your threads.

Also in addition to draenei you have to consider just how few races on Azeroth are native to it. Humans, dwarves, and gnomes are all descendents of titanic creations, so they're technically alien creations. Orcs and draenei are from another planet. The whole troll/elf evolution line was influenced by the titans, but we got confirmation that proto-trolls came into existence without titanic origin.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Find it interesting how OP gets defensive and threatening to others and really seems to not want conversation if it does not go their way. And that the OP itself is so vague and what not really sure what the whole point of it was..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-01-06 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Don't be a hypocrite when you are the one that made a thread saying someone went to the ICU after someone broke in their house only for the first thing in the actual post says "Not really".

- - - Updated - - -

And you agreeing with him when you are one of those people that have a meltdown when people disagree with your threads.
    I have no issue with people disagreeing I have an issue with people intentionally disrupting threads and getting off topic. Stop posting here. Welcome to my ignore list. Reporting each and every one of your posts from here on out until you apologize.

It's pretty simple, don't intentionally disrupt threads and drag them off topic, and don't flame or harass other posters. Follow the forum rules.

Mods enforce your rules pls thanks.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-06 at 07:17 AM.

Shakou delivers again.

Would be cool to have Humans on Horde. They would sadly be killed and raised again. Orcs joining the Alliance? I guess the rumours of the Alliance using the Ruins of Lordaeron as a big internment camp is true.

They could change the name from Lordaeron to Orcdaeron.

How is this not a Troll thread? Also, dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read.

All elf faction, it's been done. It resulted in the end of the world, Chaos won. Bad idea when Warhammer did it, it'd be worse if WoW did it.

Holy shit I clogged my toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    All elf faction, it's been done. It resulted in the end of the world, Chaos won. Bad idea when Warhammer did it, it'd be worse if WoW did it.
    But it will stop people from whining about Nightborne going Horde and posting 5 threads a day a bout it.

No one can seriously suggest Humans would join the Horde and Orcs the Alliance. That is beyond tumblr fan-fiction.

Deleted
    your face really matches your contributions to this forum, OP

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Maybe I want a Elf faction?!? Night Elves aren't going anywhere in the Alliance...Alliance is pretty much all about the Humans...Night Elves constantly lose land...
    Night elves constantly lose period. I bet no one can name any instance in wow they actually win any major conflict or encounter themselves or are the turning point.

Night elf fans are the stupidest lot, they’ve stuck with a failing race for all of wow’s lifetime and are still holding on. How thick can you be? The abuse keeps piling on and they keep taking it.

Come to the horde make the sensible choice. We have the best of the night elf race in the nightborne. We’ve got both Suramar and Silvermoon ie all elven civilisation ishorde cos that’s the smart choice. Alliance elves are losers and pathetic night elves just lost all their territory and we gained their only surviving arcane city and the allegiance of their biggest arcane wielding group. We get all their legacy and the best part of their history. And they get a handful of cheap knockoffs. A handful called void elves and they are actually happy with this. Incredible! So dumb. The funny part is blizzard will continue writing them into the ground and they’d still be supporting the crap holding out for high elves.

Roflmao. Come to the sensible side. Alliance isn’t getting good elven development. It never has in wow. It’s always been Horde for the elves during wow and BFA set to continue the trend big time.

#1 There are no "pointless threads" just threads.
    Did Kil'jaeden die a virgin?

People always find something to whine about, with the worst of them being those vocal minorities that treat WC 1/2 and tired old western fantasy RPGs like a religion of sorts.

Just because the Horde is the shaggy faction overall, it makes them no less viable to support more Elves. Similarly, Alliance has werewolves and Lovecraftian/Alien Elves in addition to Dark Iron Dwarves and some might argue that the Alliance should only be about traditional races.