Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I don’t know. Probably quite a lot. How many of those have been used to harm Americans? That’s all I care about.

Do you have an answer?
    Ah, so you don't give a fuck about honour killings and the other stuff, gotcha. Keep virtue signaling though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    half the EU bans gay marriage and bans free speech
    So does the other half... and the rest of the world for that matter.
    The USA are no exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    2) Travel ban is driven to prevent certain individuals to come to our country, its a good thing ( if we talk about Pakistan), I've been to London, ITS A GOOD THING. (:
    Yes, they probably should have kept you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So does the other half... and the rest of the world for that matter.
    The USA are no exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they probably should have kept you out.
    who? and what for

Plz explain

considering they have literally tribal gangs roaming around the country sieging towns.... Not scared ( sorry )
    What is it with you Trump supporters wanting nuclear winters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

If not before then why now?
    Because it smoothed over the fact that Washington needed a launching pad into middle east countries.

Now that the desire to have massive deployments has all been removed and the public wouldn't stand for another war, there is no need to feed Pakistan terrorist money any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Because it smoothed over the fact that Washington needed a launching pad into middle east countries.

Now that the desire to have massive deployments has all been removed and the public wouldn't stand for another war, there is no need to feed Pakistan terrorist money any longer.
    You do know our presence in the middle east has increased not decreased under Trump right? his method of letting the generals decide has meant more boots on the ground as "advisers" and private contractors. We are also launching just as many air and drone strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's what I don't get either. Pakistan needs to be reprimanded somehow but removing the aid package just HELPS the bad guys. If the "good guys" there lose power, which they're on the brink of doing without aid, suddenly we have those batshit crazy terrorists getting access to nuclear arms in a region that has the potential to start a full blown global crisis already with the Pakistan-India border.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post

We still have a ton of bodies over there, just not in the same capacity. Trump hasn't formally sent troops back but he's left the handling of the Middle East at the discretion of the Pentagon which has meant a huge increase in contractors and other forces to the region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, we may bomb the shit out of them not out of fear, but maybe becasue of the need to ( when we invaded Iraq we werent afraid of them invading america LOL?)
    It wasn’t fear of Iraq? That talk of WMDs didn’t happen?

Travel ban is driven to prevent certain individuals to come to our country, its a good thing ( if we talk about Pakistan), I've been to London, ITS A GOOD THING. (:
    Why is a travel ban good in US, because were in London? I was in Spain, Itally and France in August, yet at no point did that make me think of banning travel. Kind of had the opposite effect...

Repeatedly saying it’s a good thing, without saying a reason other than fear, doesn’t change what I said at all. It just means you are trying to convince your self.

but once again, travel ban doesnt mean the US fears Pakistan. We just dont want their people come here for many obvious and logical reasons
    No, it doesn’t, because Trump and his supporters being scared, doesn’t mean America fears anything. America isn’t afraid, you “stable geniuses” are...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I've reported this post for off-topic baiting/flaming. Please try to post more responsibly.
    You would... maybe a few month later, reply to mods you changed your mind. Someone needs to remake those old ‘be like Mike’ ads, but change the song lyrics to Trump and have video of him swimming in money, instead of Jordan dunking, like Scrooge from Duck Tales info:

https://youtu.be/b0AGiq9j_Ak

When you grow up, you’ll be just like Trump... just without money.

You could build 1/20th of a border wall. Just need to cut off funding to 19 other countries and we're golden.
    Imagine a wall, that is only 1/20 complete... do you see how incredibly stupid that is? What sense is a wall that 1 in 20 will encounter? Hope that some have not realized the concept of... go around?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

nucler winter might be caused by nucler war between lets say US and Russia/China, where did I support this kind of action?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Imagine a wall, that is only 1/20 complete... do you see how incredibly stupid that is? What sense is a wall that 1 in 20 will encounter? Hope that some have not realized the concept of... go around?
    That is why he wants to forsake US influence in 19 (of 20) more countries so he can build another 19/20 of the wall.
    He is probably planning to sell ropes in Mexico and dreams of moving out of his parents basement with the money.

Deleted
    If there is a castle of cards that shouldn't be touched is Pakistan.

nucler winter might be caused by nucler war between lets say US and Russia/China, where did I support this kind of action?
    So you think bombing a country with hundreds of nuclear weapons will not cause a nuclear tragedy? do you also believe in the Easter bunny?
    Newsflash the US, Russia and China are not the only countries with stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction.

So you think bombing a country with hundreds of nuclear weapons will not cause a nuclear tragedy? do you also believe in the Easter bunny?
    Newsflash the US, Russia and China are not the only countries with stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction.
    Russia and China are the only countries that have enough nuclear to go through our shield ( I thought its a well known fact)

Russia and China are the only countries that have enough nuclear to go through our shield ( I thought its a well known fact)
    You really don't understand how this works do you? the US missile shield is not impregnable there is a failure rate and that is not even going into the fact that Pakistan collapsing would mean groups like ISIS would have the opportunity to get their hands on a nuke. You seem to be ignorant of the danger that nuclear weapons pose.

You really don't understand how this works do you? the US missile shield is not impregnable there is a failure rate.
    Nope, youre literally delusional, Pakistan is that far away from US that our shield rate is close to 99.99%, plz study the subject before opening your mouth, these are obvious and well known facts.
    (N.Korea will also never reach mainland USA for this reason)

Nope, youre literally delusional, Pakistan is that far away from US that our shield rate is close to 99.99%, plz study the subject before opening your mouth, these are obvious and well known facts.
    (N.Korea will also never reach mainland USA for this reason)
    U.S. missile shield not yet ready for North Korean nukes

"... the missile defense system designed to shield the United States from an intercontinental ballistic missile — a diverse network of sensors, radars and interceptor missiles based in Alaska and California — has failed three of its five tests, military leaders acknowledge. Even the two successful ones were heavily scripted."

Pakistan has been a really awful ally to the US, I won't be sad to see them cut off from the dole. The people saying a billion dollars per year is going to somehow lead to the toppling of the Pakistani government are idiots. Pakistan isn't a rich country to be sure, but a billion dollars difference doesn't make the gap between failed terrorist state and institutions strong enough to repel terrorists. The people who are worried about terrorists getting their hands on nuclear weapons and detonating them are doubly stupid: Nuclear weapons are finnicky, troublesome weapons systems on their best days. States can afford to maintain them, terrorists simply don't have the budget, or the know-how.

15+ Year Old Account
    They can't count past two, what do you expect of them? Somehow in their mind the US is so powerful that they can literally delete every other smaller country on earth without said country having any way of retaliation or doing anything at all about it. That pakistan could under threat of total annihilation itself threat to bomb china/russia/india just eludes their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They can't count past two, what do you expect of them? Somehow in their mind the US is so powerful that they can literally delete every other smaller country on earth without said country having any way of retaliation or doing anything at all about it. That pakistan could under threat of total annihilation itself threat to bomb china/russia/india just eludes their minds.
    If the USA bomb Parkistan then they effectively bomb India, too, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Why would anyone be against this? The Pakistani government protects people that want to harm the US.
    Because they are perpetually on the brink of becoming a failed state... Regular coups, tribal area lawlessness, extremists establishing their operations there, etc...

In case you have forgotten, Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Do you think we should allow their state to fall into disarray, leaving their nuclear arsenal (not to mention extensive conventional arsenal) to fall into the hands of extremists who seek our destruction, or even perhaps Iran?

Personally, I think a couple billion dollars is a small price to pay to prevent that from happening.