Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you serious? White identity has existed since this country's founding. It was one of the major justifications for maintaining slavery, led to race riots over various decades, and is even prevalent in areas of the country where almost no minorities even live.
    Have you heard about the Irish? - Because I assure you, that's an insurmountable problem to your thesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Maybe but it would only be an expansion of what already exists. Instead of associations that only advocate for brown people there will also be ones for whites.
    Both are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    1. They do exist, SA is not praised in the EU, SA is an element that managed to invest enough in plenty of western nations to become an important economic trade partner, however it seems that moving that nation from isolation is slowly making them more progressive mostly due to the newer royalty in charge however. SA is condemned often and plenty of voices are going up in support of banning SA islamic teachings here and sites that do get funded like big mosques are under a lot of scrutiny and surveillance.
    I don't believe that politics are screwed up and what is happening new is younger parties who aren't extreme are taking over traditional parties, parties rooted in power so long they became to stagnant to act.

2. A wall won't stop immigration, we at this point in time rely on a lot of good will from certain african nations. African nations that if they were to turn against us and promote migration towards here would dwarf in what we recently experienced. A hard border is useful when a few come knocking, not when millions come. Therefor long term plans and solutions are to be found in the cause of this immigration. Sadly due to certain nations it is hard to move forward on anything on an EU level since their electorate base is build around hate and fear of such immigrants and therefor the mere notion of an african "marshal plan" would be political suicide for certain figures.

3. Immigration into the EU isn't easy, neither is getting refugee status. I also want to point out that the CDU or Merkel in person obtained quite a lot of criticism inside the EU and while i can understand the notion of solidarity and releasing the much needed pressure of Italy and Greece she went about it the wrong way. That however does not make the opposition right, especially those leaning far to the right who come up with far too simplistic solutions to complex issues and seem more interested in profiting from the division for electoral gains.
    1. I must have missed all the criticism about SA then. In Germany (or media in German language) there is hardly anything about Saudi-Arabia and Yemen whereas we have at least 5 different articles a day per media source about Trump, Russia or anything right-wing related. How is it possible that the SA/Y conflict is nearly ignored but other absolutely trivial topics are blown up? And it's not just happening in Germany, it's the whole Europe. The same with Israel and the whole UN / UNESCO stuff etc. Bias everywhere, especially in Germany. Germany is undoubtly supporting the state of Israel (at least that's been said by German politicians) but they're either voting neutral or pro resolutions against Israel. And that's not screwed up politics? I can only speak about German language countries in Europe but what's happening here when it comes to specific topics (Muslims, Islam, (illegal) immigration, Israel) is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't display the opinion of the citizens nor the proclaimed politics. I agree though that many political parties have been too long in power and that's why many countries in the EU are voting either (far)left or (far) right. The voters are not to blame for that.

2. Well, let's differentiate: a physical wall (borders) could stop immigration, a virtual wall (policies) can stop if definitely. The problem here is: most of the EU doesn't have either. Neither a border wall nor policies that are harsh enough to stop it. In Germany politicians are discussing about giving illegal (!) immigrants money so that they leave the country because we as the 4th biggest economy in the world are not able to stop illegal immigration or to bring them back to their homeland. Isn't that absolutely insane? EU helped Africa for decades. In most countries it didn't change anything but in some it did. So whose fault is it in the end? The problems in Africa can only be solved in Africa and not in Europe with European money. As long as we're handing out annual salaries (when it comes to many African countries) every month to illegal immigrants it's obvious that we can't solve the problem. As long as Germany, Sweden and few other European countries are giving illegal immigrants twice the amount of money than Italy, Portugal or Eastern European states it's obvious that 99% of them want to immigrate to Germany, Sweden etc. The immigration politics in the EU are not working and as long there are no harsh policies it only will get worse for everybody (because in the end there will be change but the question is if it's the kind of change the EU wanted).

3. The thing is, nobody criticized them for letting in the "refugees" that where stranded in Budapest. The problem is they let this whole thing run for MONTHS. We had several months in Germany where 10.000s of "refugees" passed our borders A DAY without even getting checked or registered. The (far) right parties are an answer to politics that lost control (and are still out of control). It's happening in every European country and it's not a proof of them being "racist" or "Nazi", it's a sign that millions of citizens are no longer accepting immigration politics without restrictions and control.

That's the whole bias and hypocrite stuff that's going on here. Letting in 1.5 million "refugees" from patriarchal countries and then wondering why the crime rate, hate towards gays and Jews and the rape numbers are exploding.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-01-06 at 03:51 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Both are retarded.
    I agree, my positions is you either have no tribal advocacy or allow all of it. The cherry picking aspect of it is what's not sustainable.

Deleted
    "What is Identitarianism?"

"I dunno, it sounds complicated."

"Lets just call them Nazis because its easier"

- This thread in a nutshell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    I like our Turks. They're westernized. And they hate foreign Muslims too.
    Kurds?????

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Identitarianism in the West is growing. The group leading European identitarianism is Generation Identity: a youth-based pan-European movement currently active in Germany, Austria, France, Italy and the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. The group leading American identitarianism is the Alt-Right, a loosely defined movement mainly lead by white nationalists.

https://medium.com/@alessabocchi/ide...s-5ce959aa3898
    Europeans have a stronger movement because the sense of roots and connections to the past are much more evident. Americans have the problem of not necessarily belonging to anywhere and being readily aware that the vast majority of them cannot say they are native to the soil here.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, my positions is you either have no tribal advocacy or allow all of it. The cherry picking aspect of it is what's not sustainable.
    I don't think they really cherry pick it, they simply acknowledge the astute observation that the whole based individualist is nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't think they really cherry pick it, they simply acknowledge the astute observation that the whole based individualist is nonsense.
    I'm not sure what "based individualist" means. Individualism is good but I don't think it's some kind of ultimate value. Personally I like things that can be specifically measured, for example GDP and job metrics. I'm not a leftist but I can respect those who say they prioritize inequality metrics and avoid non-metrics.
    Last edited by PC2; 2018-01-06 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Its not authoritarian, its exclusivity.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, The west for Westerners.
    That's so stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Based on the posturing in this section thread, a white student alliance at yale would be just fine right?
    https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/...-celebrations/

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    "What is Identitarianism?"

"I dunno, it sounds complicated."

"Lets just call them Nazis because its easier"

- This thread in a nutshell.
    Or you know, because they hold facist point of views.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Based on the posturing in this section thread, a white student alliance at yale would be just fine right?
    https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/...-celebrations/
    This is exactly the problem with identity (politics). Everything except "white" identity is fine. Black identity is fine. Asian identity is fine. Muslim identity is fine. White identity is racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Both are exactly the same things ? Wanna repeat yourself even more trying to make a point ?

Like a said : pathetic

You know what you are. Why trying to hide it ? You are a racist, that's a fact. Hiding behind "I just want to live only with people like me" is just sad. Why can't you admit what you are ?

I actually have more "respect" for true neo nazi than your kind. At least they show they true color.
    That is not racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Or you know, because they hold facist point of views.
    Branding everyone as a Nazi just because you disagree with them is a fascist point of view as well. Are they Nazis / fascists as well then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is exactly the problem with identity (politics). Everything except "white" identity is fine. Black identity is fine. Asian identity is fine. Muslim identity is fine. White identity is racism.
    Asian identity?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what "based individualist" means. Individualism is good but I don't think it's some kind of ultimate value. Personally I like things that can be specifically measured, for example GDP and jobs. I'm not a leftist but I can respect those who say they prioritize inequality metrics and avoid vague platitudes.
    It is not an accurate description of humans. We are and always have been social animals that function in groups. The individual alone and atomized will always be destroyed by an aggressive, organized and capable group that works togeather. I measure only metrics like suicide rate, mental health, fertility and then air and water quality.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Asian identity?
    Asian, European, African - does it matter in the end? I don't want to belittle any of them, I just didn't saw the necessity to write them all down. I think it's obvious what I meant (althoug I must say I never heard about people of specific Asian countries having those "identity" meetings).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Asian, European, African - does it matter in the end? I don't want to belittle any of them, I just didn't saw the necessity to write them all down. I think it's obvious what I meant (althoug I must say I never heard about people of specific Asian countries having those "identity" meetings).
    There is no unity in asians that's why I questioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Europeans have a stronger movement because the sense of roots and connections to the past are much more evident. Americans have the problem of not necessarily belonging to anywhere and being readily aware that the vast majority of them cannot say they are native to the soil here.
    Pretty much this. And we've had to deal with invasive cultures on our soil and we fought for our homeland. So hearing Americas act as if they're superior because they're the melting pot of the world makes me really irritated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Pretty much this. And we've had to deal with invasive cultures on our soil and we fought for our homeland. So hearing Americas act as if they're superior because they're the melting pot of the world makes me really irritated.
    Being born in Europe and coming to America later, I can say this is fairly true. But there is a inner darkness the Americans rarely acknowledge when their alleged superior way is brought up. The horrific genocide that preceded it and made it entirely possible. America's success, its very existence as this melting pot was predicated on the cruel and horrific campaign of extermination carried out against an entire race of people whose meager and marginalized survivors still call this land their homeland. Americans rarely mention that part when tooting their own horn and claiming superiority for their melting pot. When one considers the totality of American history its melting pot looks more like the product of a gruesome human sacrifice into a Moloch for the sake of riches and material prosperity.